Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes 🙌🏼 And why can’t certain things like them cuff links be personal for them instead she’s plastering them all over insta.
Yea that post was basically “Look at how lovely and thoughtful I AM!” Once again making it about her

Reactions: 4
I’m reading through the old threads and it’s honestly WILD I forgot half the stuff that happened 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all these people who see their relationship as a “goal” need help. far far far bloody from it 🤭😂

Imagine Spencer got asked on a stag doo or something.. she would seriously be carted out her house in a stretcher the night before away to hospital for her “life threatening” stomach condition. Their relationship is so unhealthy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you @boredinlockdown for this amazing bingo idea! Just watched the video and absolutely nothing of interest happens except they drive through fields which imogrn refers to as 'beautiful and untouched' even though they are clearly grazing fields for livestock not woodland so definitely not 'untouched' and she cried because she isnt able to take Hugo in for his first day off COLLEGE. Can you imagine Imo waving and crying as they see him to the entrance 😂 so here's the original bingo with my additions

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her obsession with Hugo is so creepy, he doesn't seem like he's all there bless him. The 3 of them together makes for uncomfortable viewing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god she’s going to see Spencer’s family, they aren’t even sleeping over she’s staying at HER families house, she said they are camera shy, but if my brothers wIfE was going on like her no WAY would I be associated with that car crash of a channel. She’s an embarrassment 😂 like I’m sure if imos channel was appropriate and they liked her/ were close with her then his family wouldn’t mind at all, so maybe it’s not because they’re camera shy maybe it’s because of you Imogen 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
From around 3:30 in her new video - Why is Hugo acting like that? And why did she leave it in? He’s SO rude shouting at his mum (his real mum - not Imo) 😭

Reactions: 7
She’s trying so hard to convince us:
1. She has friends
2. She lets Spencer’s see his family and they like her

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god. Hugos outburst with his mum, that was horrid. That little clip just shows how fake and forced imos life really is and that's just a snippet of what REALLY goes down BTS

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Hugos outburst with his mum, that was horrid. That little clip just shows how fake and forced imos life really is and that's just a snippet of what REALLY goes down BTS
I've watched that clip twice but can't figure out what's happening/what Hugo was shouting about. Can anyone understand? 😂
He's clearly got something wrong him but he's so bloody annoying, Imo is still worse though 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've watched that clip twice but can't figure out what's happening/what Hugo was shouting about. Can anyone understand? 😂
He's clearly got something wrong him but he's so bloody annoying, Imo is still worse though 🙄
I think he was annoyed his mum touched his food, because she touched his plate and he said “get away from my food” 😂😂😂

• Haha
What is that clip on her insta story about, the joe wicks being a ledge one. She seems psychotic with her laughing and staring at the camera. Worried for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.