Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were tattoo brows that she was leaving on for a bit... then they stayed for the whole vid :/
I thought she was tinting them at first too. Surely she's trolling us with these bloody brows now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tore my nail clean off today moving my little ones wardrobe.. My finger is THROBBING. my thoughts are with Imo right now as I don't know how she copes with a throbbing colon 247.thinking of you hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Huh Iā€™m confused with this timeline, is she still pretending sheā€™s in Italy on her stories or is she actually there? The clothes sheā€™s wearing / things sheā€™s doing are the same as the vlog
She uploaded, but then sheā€™s posting on her stories as if sheā€™s there now, Iā€™m so lost I donā€™t get her at all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, most of the clothes sheā€™s selling on her depop are UGLY!! Sheā€™s probably not even worn most of it (if she has I bet itā€™s just to pose in for insta pics)

Huh Iā€™m confused with this timeline, is she still pretending sheā€™s in Italy on her stories or is she actually there? The clothes sheā€™s wearing / things sheā€™s doing are the same as the vlog
She uploaded, but then sheā€™s posting on her stories as if sheā€™s there now, Iā€™m so lost I donā€™t get her at all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Im so lost too because she does her brows differently now i think its for a video

Reactions: 1
I know all of us here know that grimmo has lip fillers but come on! How can she say these are real! šŸ™„View attachment 240067
Iā€™ve noticed she keeps doing this thing where she sort of rearranges her lips over her teeth by pushing them out with her tongue. Has anyone else spotted this? Like her lips are too big for her mouth so she has to ā€˜arrangeā€™ them. That she even thinks there could ever be any doubt that those slugs are pumped to the max with fillers is insulting. Her whole face is overpowered by them. They enter the room and the rest of her follows 10 minutes later!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sorry but why is she walking round with slugs glued to her eyebrows... surely she must realise what a twot she looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve noticed she keeps doing this thing where she sort of rearranges her lips over her teeth by pushing them out with her tongue. Has anyone else spotted this? Like her lips are too big for her mouth so she has to ā€˜arrangeā€™ them. That she even thinks there could ever be any doubt that those slugs are pumped to the max with fillers is insulting. Her whole face is overpowered by them. They enter the room and the rest of her follows 10 minutes later!
her lips are genuinely gross, like the shape disturbs me so much. She has zero definition, it is just two big fleshy circles of rubber. If they look bad online, imagine seeing her in real life. She has completely stretched her lips out to the point she would need to get them fixed if she stopped getting injections, or whatever she is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her lips are genuinely gross, like the shape disturbs me so much. She has zero definition, it is just two big fleshy circles of rubber. If they look bad online, imagine seeing her in real life. She has completely stretched her lips out to the point she would need to get them fixed if she stopped getting injections, or whatever she is doing.
Her lips are horrifying, as are her cheeks which are also pumped full of filler!! At risk of sounding mean, she genuinely reminds me of Pete Burns. Especially in the below Depop pic...

PS WHAT THE duck IS HER FASHION?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is honestly so weird the way sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s there right now with the stories :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It annoys me so much like not dissing lip fillers Iā€™ve had them but seriously some girls get addicted like her face is ridiculous so so so huge and others too like holly boons seriously wow. I hate how Imogen calls herself funny in her story times like thereā€™s no way anyone finds her funny I refuse to believe it

Reactions: 8
It annoys me so much like not dissing lip fillers Iā€™ve had them but seriously some girls get addicted like her face is ridiculous so so so huge and others too like holly boons seriously wow. I hate how Imogen calls herself funny in her story times like thereā€™s no way anyone finds her funny I refuse to believe it
Your so right... and the fact of the matter is having a large following of young impressionable girls who obviously see so much already on socials that will make them feel insecure and Unsure of themselves, like they arenā€™t ā€œprettyā€ enough or good enough Imogen should be being honest that her face isnā€™t real and she wasnā€™t born with it. I donā€™t judge people that have Botox unless they lie about it like her or go to far like her. She makes out itā€™s real and these poor kids wonder why they donā€™t have a chiselled face or bigger lips, even with the makeup... making them think they should wear eyelashes or contour themselves or if they use a lip scrub their lips will grow x100... she should be done for fraud and making these poor girls suffer through emotional abuse, not only with her face but with the bullshit of a ā€œperfect relationshipā€ she lies about her whole life, etc. She really has no clue or just has no heart, she is clever enough to realise exactly what we all have on here, but cares more about making money and growing her following. I know her from years ago and she looks very different and her face is not hers! She looks awful now, sheā€™s ruined her face and I predict she will regret/realise how bad all the Botox looks at some point, probably a while away, but sheā€™s gone to far with it already to take it back when she does. Karma comes to mind....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
UNO and mocktails ... fine, whatever, they donā€™t drink.

But why does Spenny have a tonic water? Surely if youā€™re having a mocktail 99.9% of the time the tonic doesnā€™t come separate? I donā€™t get why she pushes this whole ā€˜neither of us drinkā€™ thing, when Spenny likes a gin (well, she said he didnā€™t like the taste but got him a non alcoholic gin for his birthday so who the hell knows at this point). šŸ™„ I know Iā€™m being pedantic Iā€™m just sick of her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.