Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @righthererightnow for the thread suggestion!
I haven't been this active in a while but ya girls coming back so let the gossip commence!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here - someone asked the other day why she calls Spencer Pups and she’s just done a story about it 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Also - hi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spencer is literally never allowed a break. She drags him into the sea at 5.30!! No wonder the guys aged a decade in a year!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Spencer is literally never allowed a break. She drags him into the sea at 5.30!! No wonder the guys aged a decade in a year!
This!!!
Looking what he looked like when they first got together, and looking at him now. She's like sucked the life out of him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer looks like he’s about to snap any fuckin minute you know. He looks the type to just randomly take a machete to work, snap and start a massacre.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Every video you watch he looks more and more fucked off with the whole car crash of a life. Its very sad to see. The poor lad has no friends left, his family have disowned him, the friends he was making through football that Grimo had to go and tag along to watch probably think he's a bleep now after she embarrassed him at the match. He's gonna snap, he's so close. He needs to pack his bags and go back home where he belongs to people who live him and will build him back up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He is back to work?
Everyone where he lived have disowned him. He would struggle to live there again!
I bet they just don’t want to associated with him while he’s with her, but if they broke up, they’d take him back. He can’t go to a football game without it ending up on Instagram. I imagine she would tell stories about his family and friends without hesitation.

Reactions: 4
I can guarantee you he would not have the same friendships if he went back. Doesn’t talk to most of his family either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Recap- the threads went quiet for a while because imo tried her hand at being an actual influencer and ended up spending loads of money and repeated eye bleeping herself whilst apparently still in the mist of having a breakdown. But it didn’t last long and she’s back to her old tricks so here we are with a new thread 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest stories 🙄 he is not a bleeping puppy Imogen, he is a 30 year old man and I don't know what on earth is going on but you are making a fool of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WOW soooo much to unpack in that latest video! It's just generally hard to watch but mainly:
1) Spencer is a bleeping wet flannel but jesus he looks so miserable.
2) Hugo is such an annoying, rude little bleep- I hope I don't have a son like him.
3) Her saying she 'loves Chris Brown' on a channel which has thousands of young impressionable girls watching is hugely inappropriate. She really shouldn't be telling people that.
4) Hugo telling everyone they grew up with money is HILARIOUS. He's totally outed her 'working class aesthetic' even though she went to the most expensive school in East Sussex (I'm from Brighton so know it well).
5) She clearly doesn't give much thought to these videos, her husband is 50% deaf and they discuss at length at how it takes him longer to process things, so she does a quick fire challenge, that's just cruel he looks so defeated after the first few Qs... God she really is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imogen’s brother Hugo is the most obnoxious turd ever. I don’t know how Spencer hasn’t murdered him and fed him to the sea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every video you watch he looks more and more fucked off with the whole car crash of a life. Its very sad to see. The poor lad has no friends left, his family have disowned him, the friends he was making through football that Grimo had to go and tag along to watch probably think he's a bleep now after she embarrassed him at the match. He's gonna snap, he's so close. He needs to pack his bags and go back home where he belongs to people who live him and will build him back up
Why have his family disowned him? Sorry, new here!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.