Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe that she was a manhater for years- why is she shoving her relationship down everyone’s faces now?
I don’t think it was a stage, it was just a dry spell for this attention seeking idiot

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how much Spencer’s changed physically since being with Imogen it’s actually quite sad. He looks haunted if that even makes sense, he’s given up everything for Imogen and probably can’t even see it

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Not being a witch but on my 1st wedding anniversary I just put the smallest post to my husband as I really don’t understand putting a 19 page paragraph and making everyone feel like I love him.. he knows I do??? They post the most ridiculous over the time posts about each other as if they are 14 years old. Also find it rubbish how she was always about not caring about men ect very independent saying it didn’t matter how long it took then basically saying to anyone who is single awww I was just saying that deep down I wanted a bf. Ok then

Reactions: 13
Not being a witch but on my 1st wedding anniversary I just put the smallest post to my husband as I really don’t understand putting a 19 page paragraph and making everyone feel like I love him.. he knows I do??? They post the most ridiculous over the time posts about each other as if they are 14 years old. Also find it rubbish how she was always about not caring about men ect very independent saying it didn’t matter how long it took then basically saying to anyone who is single awww I was just saying that deep down I wanted a bf. Ok then
yeah she’s being so over the top, trying to prove her love, probably trying to convince herself 😂

Reactions: 5
If I’m being REALLY picky... it’s been 366 days since they got married. Leap year and all that..

(I only know this because my baby prince of a husband pointed it out on our first anniversary this year) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't even been able to look at the insufferable, over the top bullshit she has posted for their first anniversary.

I can only imagine how vomit-worthy it will be.

It was, I tried watching the vlog.

Spencer looks like an old man who has seen things.

Her arrogance is out the roof.

Hugo is all teef and hair. Poor boy opened his mouth and all I saw were molars.
I'm sorry, long time lurker, first time poster (I think??) but I'm pissing myself 'an old man who has seen things' it's so accurate 😂 😂

This screenshot says it all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They are so hard done by - check Big Ben salad in her insta story wearing the hermes belt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t finished watching it yet but as usual the other guys on the track were basically bullying them all off and one ‘kept on crashing’ into Hugo. duck offff. This family are such victims! Hugo you just wasn’t as good as the older guys get over it hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The face of a man who’s realised what he’s let himself in for and is thinking what have I done?

77823EA8-B02A-4493-B3A3-928908B8A61C.png
3CD999E5-C57D-4F64-8467-10C20B72D4E2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always shows that clip of their wedding when Spencer is in tears and it doesn’t look cute to me- he looks traumatised! They don’t look like happy tears

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is this?? 🤣
Why is Spencer sat down cuddling his 16 year old brother in law like that lmao

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.