Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The instagram is @imogenationlies

I used to be friends with her! I think there is still evidence of the friendship on twitter. I didn’t live with her but was friends with her and the group of friends she lived with. Funnily enough i’m still friends with the girls, just not her.

I haven’t watched the video, I couldn’t get the link to work not sure if i was being an idiot? I was also trying to find the list that was posted of all her lies on here. There is so so many.

just the usual .. i’m obsessed with her & must be really unhappy in myself 😴
The irony that they say YOU are obsessed with her when its THEM 😂 ive memorised pretty much everything from that video if it has stopped working so i can fill you in if needed. Im close friends with someone from her story times who doesnt want to come forward, so im happy you are here!

Reactions: 6
The irony that they say YOU are obsessed with her when its THEM 😂 ive memorised pretty much everything from that video if it has stopped working so i can fill you in if needed. Im close friends with someone from her story times who doesnt want to come forward, so im happy you are here!

oh no way that’s amazing! are you friends with people from her brighton story times or london story times? i’m not sure if i’m breaking the rules so i’m sorry if I am.

I have kept the instagram account on private and want to stick to strictly facts so Imogen can’t accuse me of bullying her,
although i’m sure she will. I remember once at uni she owed my friend money, think it was a really small amount for takeaway or dinner &
because the girl asked for it back imogen accuses her of ganging up on her & she had enough things to worry about & was screaming saying did we think she really cared about £30! she’s psychotic 😭

Reactions: 15
oh no way that’s amazing! are you friends with people from her brighton story times or london story times? i’m not sure if i’m breaking the rules so i’m sorry if I am.

I have kept the instagram account on private and want to stick to strictly facts so Imogen can’t accuse me of bullying her,
although i’m sure she will. I remember once at uni she owed my friend money, think it was a really small amount for takeaway or dinner &
because the girl asked for it back imogen accuses her of ganging up on her & she had enough things to worry about & was screaming saying did we think she really cared about £30! she’s psychotic 😭
Brighton! l was never her friend but she was someone a lot of people knew of for all the wrong reasons. Im now very close with one of her old best friends and have been keeping her up to date with everything

Reactions: 5
I am wondering if all this new info on Grimo will make her reflect on what a massive prick she is?

Probs not, she is too far gone.

Reactions: 4
if you’s would prefer I can just make the account open so no one feels like there identity will be compromised?
As long as we dont talk about it in the forum, it would be impossible to work out who is who - so lets not do that! Im 100% sure you will get huns following as well.

Reactions: 5
I want to follow but it’s private and if she finds it and see who follows she could expose us all and I don’t fancy being attacked by huns

Reactions: 7
I
if you’s would prefer I can just make the account open so no one feels like there identity will be compromised?
Ive followed on one of my accounts my sister has the actual allergies to the food she has but my sister ends up in hospital whenever she eats it.

Reactions: 1
Why do you need 250 followers before you tell a story? Just put what you know on here, her threads moves fast and get a lot of traffic so plenty will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Cancelimogenation If the insta is not private then there’s no reason you can’t post it on tattle? If you have something genuine to say then you’d just say it, instead of trying to go about it in a dodgy way asking for x amount of followers before you release any information.
I’m not being nasty, I’m just trying to give you a bit of guidance here because the way you are acting now will lead people to believe that you are not genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it would be IDEAL if it was just posted on tattle. If we take it to insta, we have to make second accounts or risk having our names put out there to the huns and that’s not what anyone wants!

Reactions: 13
@Cancelimogenation If the insta is not private then there’s no reason you can’t post it on tattle? If you have something genuine to say then you’d just say it, instead of trying to go about it in a dodgy way asking for x amount of followers before you release any information.
I’m not being nasty, I’m just trying to give you a bit of guidance here because the way you are acting now will lead people to believe that you are not genuine
I agree - we have been fooled too many times in the past! We need real information!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"If you haven't been around for a while I've been quite anxious recently and my anxiety's been really bad during lockdown, which I'm sure it has for a lot of people, and I've been having a lot of panic attacks etcetera"

??????? Imogen you claimed you were being bullied, trolled and harassed to the point of suicide. Now these hundreds of daily death threats have magically disappeared and suddenly the narrative is that you're struggling with anxiety in lockdown?

1592325883387.png

Also lol what

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"If you haven't been around for a while I've been quite anxious recently and my anxiety's been really bad during lockdown, which I'm sure it has for a lot of people, and I've been having a lot of panic attacks etcetera"

??????? Imogen you claimed you were being bullied, trolled and harassed to the point of suicide. Now these hundreds of daily death threats have magically disappeared and suddenly the narrative is that you're struggling with anxiety in lockdown?

View attachment 155666
Also lol what
Oh piss off Lucy you beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.