Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 12! Can’t wait for more twixes, tribulations and drooling over baby prince spenny with you all! Thread name thanks to @Justhereforthegossip1 (finally😂)
THANK YOU IT IS AN HONOUR, my first thread title!!!
It’s a tragedy compared to my original but we will roll with it😂 thank you all for your support 😂❤

The original for anyone new here:
This is the remix to ignition, we are in my dad’s kitchen, spenny working his body, I have a stomach condition

THREAD 12 LET’S GO MAKE HISTORY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Omg these threads are moving so quick! Thread 4 with the a lozz drama seems like yesterday. Disappointed we never got that video 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What did she say about moving house on her vid?? I cba to bore myself to death watching it

Reactions: 1
Another new thread. You guys keepin me on my toes!

Guys I need a profile pic. I need your help. HIT ME.

Reactions: 1
I know it's been said before but her money situation confuses the absolute duck out of me. Influencers earn a lot and she’s not classy or selective with the sponsorships she takes either. At 300K+ subscribers she will also be getting the majority of her clothing/makeup/home furnishings and even bleeping food sent for free as PR meaning an even larger disposable income.

Brighton is expensive but I have NEVER heard a YouTuber say they can’t afford a house lol, especially a couple? Imogen said that he 'works' but does he? Because he said his 5 year plan was making more content lol, does anyone know if he's still a barber?

Reactions: 11
Hey guys, first time poster here but I’ve been lurking around since thread 3 👀 I’m sure you’ll all be pleased to know I’m actually a very recent ex hun (I’m talking as of the last couple months 🤮) but having come over here and had my eyes opened to the lies I can honestly say I’m embarrassed and ashamed of my previous Imo arse-licking status 😭

Feel like this has already been mentioned, but what happened to the ad revenue she was going to donate to Mind as well as the crappy hoodie money? Babyprincess seems to have gone conveniently quiet on that front.

Also further proof it’s NOT THAT HARD to post evidence of money from a fundraiser on socials. Saw Ana Kingsnorth disclosing how much she’s raised so far from her BLM video. Imo take note pls x

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.