Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation #13 Munching on oatabix, cake mix and a twix, while Hugo give his hand another lick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m a bit, well very, dubious, of someone saying ‘I know Imogen and I have lots of stories... but follow my Instagram and get me to 250 followers before you get them.’ Isn’t there a rule to not take things off here elsewhere because that gets the thread deleted (I might be wrong, but people got in trouble recently going to insta) is it an attempt to get this thread deleted? 🤔
Yeah you’re right actually! Think a few people got banned for it as they seemed to disappear. I think someone is up to something!

Reactions: 17
I hate this girl so much honestly she needs to be cancelled now

Can someone please cancel all these fake twats who say they know our lovely imo too please like honestly I need followers so I will add in some stuff meh go away tell all in here please

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I will never be Immoslips but I can cover when she's not around! Here we go hunniezzzzzz.

Imogen greets us with 'Hello everyone', (no hunniez) her hair is looking mental and her red eyes seem to be back with a vengeance! Taking tips from Spencer and his nose 'contour'?

Really happy to be back doing a 'testing drugstore make up video' because they are comfort videos that she used to do all the time - funny that I thought it was lying 'story times' about events that happened 10+ years ago, my bad!

Says she's not great at make up because she's not creative, then conveniently mentions she used to have a collab with them (also linked in description, girl gotta pay her rent some how). Incredibly over the top about a yellow eye shadow - stunning, obsessed etc. - possibly brown nosing for another collab?

*AD*

'Basically, if you haven't been around for a while I've been quite anxious and my anxiety has been getting really bad during lockdown, which I'm sure it has for a lot of people and I've been having a lot of panic attacks etc. but doing videos like this makes me feel so relaxed it's like therapy for me... I feel like I can slip back into the old me, I'm going to have to do more of my old content' - do we think she's run out of video ideas so she's justifying redoing old content? Can't believe she couldn't looks at herself in the mirror 2 weeks ago, now she's saying it relaxes her! A miracle!

*AD*

It is kinda hilarious that she's chosen to do a red eye look. Struggles to multiply 7 by 4. Thought she did her maths GCSE a year early? Keeps banging on that the foundation is too white when it actually matches her for once. Finally admits is the right colour. Calls her channel a 'tit show' - finally something we all agree on!

She's been feeling really low and worrying about everything and her skin has been the worst its ever been. Says she might have body dysmorphia / colour dysmorphia because she also thinks the contour is too light. VERY interesting..... Flogs her collab again!! Weirdly mentions that her email is full - do email account even get full?

Definitely seems more likeable and subdued. New video on Saturday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As if it’s nearly new thread time!!! What will the next be called? 😂 must involve oatbix

Reactions: 4
Imogenation #13 Frauds on the thread, spen tucks hugo into bed, who is benny? The rip off spenny

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I will never be Immoslips but I can cover when she's not around! Here we go hunniezzzzzz.

Imogen greets us with 'Hello everyone', (no hunniez) her hair is looking mental and her red eyes seem to be back with a vengeance! Taking tips from Spencer and his nose 'contour'?

Really happy to be back doing a 'testing drugstore make up video' because they are comfort videos that she used to do all the time - funny that I thought it was lying 'story times' about events that happened 10+ years ago, my bad!

Says she's not great at make up because she's not creative, then conveniently mentions she used to have a collab with them (also linked in description, girl gotta pay her rent some how). Incredibly over the top about a yellow eye shadow - stunning, obsessed etc. - possibly brown nosing for another collab?

*AD*

'Basically, if you haven't been around for a while I've been quite anxious and my anxiety has been getting really bad during lockdown, which I'm sure it has for a lot of people and I've been having a lot of panic attacks etc. but doing videos like this makes me feel so relaxed it's like therapy for me... I feel like I can slip back into the old me, I'm going to have to do more of my old content' - do we think she's run out of video ideas so she's justifying redoing old content? Can't believe she couldn't looks at herself in the mirror 2 weeks ago, now she's saying it relaxes her! A miracle!

*AD*

It is kinda hilarious that she's chosen to do a red eye look. Struggles to multiply 7 by 4. Thought she did her maths GCSE a year early? Keeps banging on that the foundation is too white when it actually matches her for once. Finally admits is the right colour. Calls her channel a 'tit show' - finally something we all agree on!

She's been feeling really low and worrying about everything and her skin has been the worst its ever been. Says she might have body dysmorphia / colour dysmorphia because she also thinks the contour is too light. VERY interesting..... Flogs her collab again!! Weirdly mentions that her email is full - do email account even get full?

*AD*

*AD*

the skin comment she made 😂 It is the WORST it’s ever been.. HORRENDOUS apparently. Literally has the clearest skin I’ve ever seen. Everything is feel sorry for me and a big drama ffs.

Reactions: 10
Imo's on the oatbix Gluten free where? "Stomachs" gonna be in bits oh huns its not fair, another vid all about her sh*ts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imogenation #13 Yellow eyeshadow to match her tongue, stick a fork in me I'm done

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll say and do anything to make that penny... just bleeping zip it spenny, just pass me a twix and some oatabix

Reactions: 7
MIND! your damn business HUN I love twix but Oatibix is my new fix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogenation #13 move over twix, shes got a new fix that’ll give her the shits, its oatibix!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How didn’t realise everything she loves rhymes cake mix twix oatabix hahahahahaha

Imogenation #13 eats cake mix like Brucie and she’s defo not Lucy

Edit: Oops brucie eats cake not cake mix 😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won’t lie i’m a bit annoyed at the accusations but I get you have all been tricked in the past so whatever. I’m 26 soon to be 27 for whoever asked. I’m not begging for followers, I have my own account that I have followers on so why would I need 250 followers? The whole reason i have said i’m not posting until I have 250 followers, is because in the past when me and my friends have attempted to out imogen with our own version of stories all that happens is she reports the account and they get taken down before anyone sees anything. So the whole point of waiting for people to join, is to ensure people see it & it’s not a waste of our time compiling the lies. I also never took the stories off tattle. I was always going to put imogen on Instagram or Youtube because that is where her fan base is. I merely came here to share, as I thought you may be interested, my mistake for doing that. I would get nothing from sharing the stories just on here, as you already find her annoying and know what she’s like. I want to show people who don’t realise what she’s like, the truth. Like I said I appreciate why you might be hesitant to trust me, but in the nicest way I have nothing to prove. I will post the stories & you can decide from there. I have already said ask me any questions and I will happily share. You don’t need to be rude to me when I’ve done nothing wrong. It puts people off wanting to be honest.

My name is Mel, if you want to try to find proof of our friendship go ahead.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.