Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just passing through... Imogen popped up on my TikTok feed. We really need to know her secret. She’s *so* over her recent breakdown. Wow!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I won’t lie i’m a bit annoyed at the accusations but I get you have all been tricked in the past so whatever. I’m 26 soon to be 27 for whoever asked. I’m not begging for followers, I have my own account that I have followers on so why would I need 250 followers? The whole reason i have said i’m not posting until I have 250 followers, is because in the past when me and my friends have attempted to out imogen with our own version of stories all that happens is she reports the account and they get taken down before anyone sees anything. So the whole point of waiting for people to join, is to ensure people see it & it’s not a waste of our time compiling the lies. I also never took the stories off tattle. I was always going to put imogen on Instagram or Youtube because that is where her fan base is. I merely came here to share, as I thought you may be interested, my mistake for doing that. I would get nothing from sharing the stories just on here, as you already find her annoying and know what she’s like. I want to show people who don’t realise what she’s like, the truth. Like I said I appreciate why you might be hesitant to trust me, but in the nicest way I have nothing to prove. I will post the stories & you can decide from there. I have already said ask me any questions and I will happily share. You don’t need to be rude to me when I’ve done nothing wrong. It puts people off wanting to be honest.

My name is Mel, if you want to try to find proof of our friendship go ahead.
Hey! Can you post all your info on here?
Imo won’t be able to take any of this down and there’s loads of us on this thread already so it’s win win!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I won’t lie i’m a bit annoyed at the accusations but I get you have all been tricked in the past so whatever. I’m 26 soon to be 27 for whoever asked. I’m not begging for followers, I have my own account that I have followers on so why would I need 250 followers? The whole reason i have said i’m not posting until I have 250 followers, is because in the past when me and my friends have attempted to out imogen with our own version of stories all that happens is she reports the account and they get taken down before anyone sees anything. So the whole point of waiting for people to join, is to ensure people see it & it’s not a waste of our time compiling the lies. I also never took the stories off tattle. I was always going to put imogen on Instagram or Youtube because that is where her fan base is. I merely came here to share, as I thought you may be interested, my mistake for doing that. I would get nothing from sharing the stories just on here, as you already find her annoying and know what she’s like. I want to show people who don’t realise what she’s like, the truth. Like I said I appreciate why you might be hesitant to trust me, but in the nicest way I have nothing to prove. I will post the stories & you can decide from there. I have already said ask me any questions and I will happily share. You don’t need to be rude to me when I’ve done nothing wrong. It puts people off wanting to be honest.

I think I’ve found you haha and all I can say is you definitely don’t need followers!! :p
Unless you’ve made a MIRACULOUS back story you seem more legit than other teasers on here

Reactions: 5

That makes sense! I am curious did Imogen ever finish Uni? Can't find any evidence that she did. And did she used to drink alcohol and eat wheat/gluten/dairy when you knew her? Because I'm convinced this is a lie and definitely something her housemates would have known!

Reactions: 9
Nope and she’s clearly only written that after reading here!
Exactly! She’s basically googled all the symptoms of anxiety etc and just acted it all out in a dramatic role play with the lights cameras and action and now is bored of that scene so she’s gone into another character, wish they all didn’t have head personalities

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That makes sense! Did Imogen ever finish Uni? Can't find any evidence that she did. Did she used to drink alcohol and eat wheat/gluten/dairy when you knew her?
I’ve asked about and heard she did graduate but in 2015 so she must have had that year off she spoke about and joined the year below, my sources could be wrong though lol so I’m curious too!

Reactions: 1

Do you know the details of her stomach condition? Was it as she made it out to be? Where do you fit into her story times - were you one of the girls she went on holiday with/lived with?

Reactions: 4

The thing is Mel, you would be better off posting straight on here. This is a thread with lots of traffic, there are lots of people here who don’t post and people who read without accounts. Peachys video she posted on here (unlisted so you could only access through this thread) got thousands of views.

Reactions: 33
Can I just add... when the duck has she had time off? Her stupid face and nipple cream smothered lips have been on YouTube, Instagram, Tik tok throughout this whole anxiety episode part 1 cut 100

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is Mel, you would be better off posting straight on here. This is a thread with lots of traffic, there are lots of people here who don’t post and people who read without accounts. Peachys video she posted on here (unlisted so you could only access through this thread) got thousands of views.
Well said just tell us what we already know our imo is a lying 2 faced weasel and is skinto

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am DISGUSTED that this woman - FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN - (company director btw, see attached) is behaving like this when she knows how young her audience is. Two weeks ago she was on all fours struggling to breathe, panicking because her doting husband had to get something from the car. Since then she has miraculously recovered, having accessed therapy faster than anyone in the history of mental health, and she's back to making supid TikTok dances and lying about food and posting this tit? It took my best friend FOUR YEARS to get a diagnosis of BiPolar and she still struggles daily. Immo has thousands of young teenagers watching her and telling her how inspirational she is for getting back to her old self so fast. That's not inspiring, it's LIES. This is bleeping appalling and she should be removed from YouTube. I myself have Fibromyalgia & IBS and there are genuinely foods I cannot eat because it'll knock me for six and I'll be in bed for days with the pain. She's a lying little witch and that dopey husband is worse for supporting her BS.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I am DISGUSTED that this woman - FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN - (company director btw, see attached) is behaving like this when she knows how young her audience is. Two weeks ago she was on all fours struggling to breathe, panicking because her doting husband had to get something from the car. Since then she has miraculously recovered, having accessed therapy faster than anyone in the history of mental health, and she's back to making supid TikTok dances and lying about food and posting this tit? It took my best friend FOUR YEARS to get a diagnosis of BiPolar and she still struggles daily. Immo has thousands of young teenagers watching her and telling her how inspirational she is for getting back to her old self so fast. That's not inspiring, it's LIES. This is bleeping appalling and she should be removed from YouTube. I myself have Fibromyalgia & IBS and there are genuinely foods I cannot eat because it'll knock me for six and I'll be in bed for days with the pain. She's a lying little witch and that dopey husband is worse for supporting her BS.
I will never stick up for her but I got like emergency thearpy 3 weeks ago but still I'm not myself I have fibro,Ibs and endo and this is why I keep calling her out because if I eat anything my body hates me for it

Reactions: 3
I'm glad you got seen @Gossipgirl20 and believe me I know the feeling when you eat something your stomach doesn't agree with, it's awful and it's like a slap in the face to see her taking the piss

P.S. I cannot bleeping stop singing this thread title so I'm suggesting the follow-on line as the next thread title:

Immo trollin' the hunnies, got everyone in here bitchin'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.