Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
The birth story- its 2022 and imo is up the spout. Shes 50 weeks pregnant yup 50! Most women would never be pregnant this long but it took imo 2 and a half months to do a shite, think how long it takes to get a baby out of her. They have made a little crib in the drawer in the living room where she keeps the cotton pads and they bought some baby clothes off Depop. "Spence shall we do that thing we do that gets me excited, it might kick off labour " so they go for a walk and take pics outside strangers homes. They waddle down the road and spot a 2 bed detached with a Toyota yaris parked in the drive "wow spence look at that , that's the dream right there. Imagine the hallway " " well yeah mills you can tell just by looking at it that the hallways a good'en". Mills squats down to pose in front of the house.Oh dear theres a gush! "Spenny I've wet myself " " no mills your waters have gone look ". Spenny carries her to the nearest hospital. The staff in the labour hospital spot them arriving. "Its time " one says. This is d day, the day the labour and maternity staff have been dreading. Imo is screaming and spenny is distraught. " I think I need to push" squeals imo . The doctor examines her and tells her shes only 2cm dilated. They give her an epidural , pethidine , gas and air , morphine , paracetamol, every drug you can think of and imo is still in agony. She tells the staff that no other woman in the world has felt pain like this, only her. The door of the labour ward opens, the cavalry has arrived. Its bensalad in his PPE , yellow rubber gloves, his cake baking apron and a pair of goggles . "Dont worry" he says to the midwife, "I'll have this baby out in 5 minutes flat. Theres nothing I dont know about female anatomy and if you play your cards right I'll impregnate you later". Theres a squeal from down the hall , the midwife rushes to imo but it's ok she just overheard ben and can't cope " he loves it". Spenny isn't doing so well he usual positive but sometimes hes negative so hes not always positive. Hes still crying. Ben tells him pull himself together. They suddenly see two male junior doctors ruining down the hall looking traumatised, YOU KNOW dirty dee has arrived. "Those two are frigid aren't they" she says about the junior doctors. The time comes to push imo really cant cope. She screams and wails and hollers, bensalad is in between her legs trying to pull the poor mites head out and shouting "go on mills give her some welly" dirty dee shouts "go on mills get that fanny widened and try not to shit yourself " spenny is yelling "think of the see mills oh for the love of god THINK OF THE SEA". The baby is here! Spenny cries so much the have to put him on a drip coz he lost so much fluid from his body. Bensalad has given himself the title of sexiest grandad in Brighton. Dirty dee missed him coming out coz she was flashing one of the young doctors. Mills can't cope she says the baby is a reincarnation of her old dog making him Hugo's twin. The midwives tell mills the baby weighs 7 lbs and shes had a relatively easy birth. Mills picks up the vlog camera and tells the huns the baby was 15 lbs and the midwife said it was the worst most traumatic birth they'd ever seen. They name their son Baby Prince Twixton Spencer horton ii. Hugo comes to see his nephew and imo has got him a new toy and tells him it's from the baby so he doesn't get jealous. He tells the little one hes gonna teach him how to make banging tik toks when hes older. 2 days later they go home , spenny is still crying so imo expresses some breast milk to make him feel better. When the baby reaches age 5 he goes to live with uncle jacob and they never speak of him again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Wills315

VIP Member
The wedding night: imo and spenny are about to leave to go back to the hotel room, bensalds been on the irish coffees , he tells dirty dee they should go find a Bush somewhere and relive their wedding night. The newly weds are unconscious with laughter. Lucy Charlotte, benny and ranty jacob hold hands under the table and pray a miracle will take them away from this living hell. Imo and spenny make their way to their room "you looking forward to tonight husband " " well obviously wife I definitely am". He impersonates a border collie. Spenny jumps on the bed and imo goes to the bathroom to freshen up. Spenny is excited. Suddenly he hears vibrating and moaning coming from the toilet. "Mills?" Hes confused because surely if shes doing what he thinks shes doing its cheating. His eyes fill up and he rushes into the toilet and is relieved to see shes just using her electric toothbrush . She tells him her gums hurt and as she spits a small amount of blood comes out. " pups I'm dying " she screams. Pups is terrified and calls an ambulance. The cry and wait. They're genuinely so scared. The paramedics arrive and explain that it's common to spit blood especially when you dont brush your teeth very often. Imo takes notes for her next story time "Italian paramedics BULLIED me and made fun of my gum disease and questioned my personal hygiene ". They leave and the happy couple go to bed. Spenny knows what he needs to do to make mills feel better. Bensalad is passing and decides to check in, he enters the room "omg amazing, you dirty animals ". Spenny is using his finger and some bonjela to massage mills bleeding gums. With the other hand hes deep throating a twix. Imo loves it. Ben walks out and bumps into dirty dee one of her knockers is hanging out and it reminds ben of their wedding night. They slip back to his hotel room. Later a group of unassuming Italian men are walking home from the pub, they look up at a hotel balcony , its dirty dee bollock naked "alright boys like what ya see" they hear a woman screech "ah mum loves it " in the distance. At the next balcony up they witness a teenage boy recording himself on his phone , candy shop by 50 cent is playing and he is aggressively licking his knuckles. The men run home and vow to never tell a soul of the horrors they witnessed that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Wills315

VIP Member
So last night I watched the Christmas tree video and it got me thinking about christmas with the Hudson/Horton tribe. Spenny and imo probably spend it at bensalads with him and hugo. Ranty Jacob says hes been bitten by a dog and got rabies so wont make it. They spend Christmas eve night there, spenny is the first to awake on Christmas morning. Hes got morning wood. Mills is still asleep as she had an horrific night, that darn anxiety was playing up again and she only got 10 hours sleep so he cant possibly ask her to sort him out and a DIY job would be cheating so he thinks of the sea, that's always gets him out of a tricky situation. Mills awakes from her slumber "omg its HUNMAS, you KNOW and if you dont know get to know". They check hugobee in his baby monitor, hes still spark out. They pile onto his bed and imo kisses his toes to wake him " merry hunmas my snugly wuggly baby boo boo" she says in her high pitched voice through gritted teet "let's see what's santas brought". Next the man of the moment bensalad crawls out of his pit. He had a shot of mulled wine last night so hes feeling rough. He has a tooth brush he brushes his teeth with one end and scratches his bum with the other. His left bollock is on show at the bottom of his y fronts but no matter, we are a very open family. They open presents hugobee got a tripod "aww sick now I can make some wicked content for tiktok , bitches will love it bruv". Imo got a dairy free gluten free chocolate bar and spenny got a tshirt with imos face on it saying "property of mrs Horton " spenny cries. Bensalad also gets a personalised tshirt it has his own face on it which hes over the moon about and it says "bensalad -father, cake Baker and exquisite love maker". They cry over their presents until dinner time. Ben's put on quite the spread but alas , it's not gluten or lactose free and if imo cant eat it noone can. It goes in the bin.ben cries and feels like he failed her but she reminds him it's easy to forget, not like she ever talks about her stomach condition.they eat the twixs from the celebration box instead. Then it's time for a game of cluedo , ben says "it was bensalad in the bedroom with his massive weapon " well the room erupts into laughter and all you can hear is " he loves it" echoing across Brighton. Imo breaks down because she is over come with emotion over how lucky she is to have such a hilarious father. Imo then treats them to a version of silent night and hugo does a dance routine to eminem's "ass like that". They cuddle and all go to bed. Charlie the dog lies awake that night and wishes desperately someone would just bring him to a pound. I'm sorry if this is getting annoying I come up with these stories in my head and have to get them out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Wills315

VIP Member
Imos night out with the huns- Lockdown is over and tonight's the night . Imo has arranged for 6 of her lucky subscribers to come on a HUNS NIGHT OUT as promised. She wishes she could have all the huns come so she could cuddle them all but it wouldn't be possible especially since the panic attack videos were trending, it would be just to many. Spenny has imo prepped, hes washed her hair , shaved her bits, done her fake tan. Now hes gotta get himself ready. You didnt think imo would go on a huns night out without her HUSBAND did you? The huns arrive at her flat and imo opens the door "omg my beautiful angels are here, welcome hunnies" there is screaming and crying like you wouldn't believe. The huns are quite excited too. Bensalad has made some cocktails imo told him make sure they are alcoholic free as the girls are only 16 but ben being the prankster he is fucked in a shit tonne of tesco brand vodka. "Bensalads gonna make it a night to remember " he had chuckled to himself. Hugobee is coming too , this g ain't gonna miss out on spending some quality time with some bitches. Imo stuck Peter crouch's picture on ranty Jacobs old student card so that will work as his I.d. The huns start on the "mocktails" and mills has a pineapple juice. She repeatedly tells the huns what Angel's they are and that they literally saved her life. Spenny comes out of the bathroom in just a towel "oh the huns are here already obviously I didnt realise the time" the huns go wild and one of them tells spenny she likes his tattoos. Imo is furious, she throws the hun out on the street and tells her never darken her YouTube channel again, she then makes notes for a story time "a hun SEXUALLY HARASSED my HUSBAND ". Hugo gets the tunes going , he pours chocolate sauce (dairy free) over his arm and licks it off. He thinks it makes the girls *ahem* rain. Spenny is ready and its time to go . Imo gets a song going as they walk through brighton "we love you hunnies we do , we love you hunnies we do, oh hunnies we love you" spenny is so proud of her. They get to the club , the huns have fake I.ds too. When they are taking their jackets off one of the huns accidentally brushes her hand against spennys shoulder . Imo throws a drink in her face and she runs away. She makes notes for her next story time "a subscriber ASSAULTED my husband" . They get the drinks in and hit the dance floor. Imos throwing shapes , flicking her hair all over the place , wagging her finger , wiggling her hips, grinding up against hugo. Everyone in the club is looking. Spennys is annoyed about this and wishes he could punch all the other men looking at HIS wife but he has to be perfect in front of the huns. Spenny has a few moves of his own , he flaps his arms about like a plonker and then does a high kick but accidentally kicks one of the huns in the face and breaks her nose. Shes taken to hospital. They continue to dance , one of the huns is quite a good dancer and spenny tells her so . Imo is livid. She gets a bouncer and tells him the hun has been taking coke and explains she thinks its awful and she would "never ever do that ". The hun gets thrown out. There are two huns left, suddenly a man appears hes wearing nothing but a pair of speedos and a dicky bow. It's only fecking bensalad. "The real entertainment is here now" he tells the huns. "Lady marmalade" comes on and bensalad does some exotic dancing, spenny and imo join in . Hugo is just vibing, his hands and arms are just covered in his own saliva at this stage. The huns are scared and call their parents to come get them. When leaving the club , the huns spot a woman coming out from behind the club with a very young male student called Rodriguez. Its dirty dee! Her hair is wild and her lippy is smudged , the huns see her give Rodriguez her thong as a souvenir. After a really amazing night out with loads of promiscuous dancing with the family , imo finally notices all the huns are gone. She takes notes for her next story time "subscribers ASSAULTED and HARASSED my husband then left me for dead in and nightclub ". ( sorry hunnies not my best work, I tried)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

peachypie

Can't believe I've been gone since thread 9 and we're on thread 12 already, SO MUCH catching up to do. Thank you everyone who messaged or mentoned me I missed you too 😭

She's knocking me sick i've not been able to watch any of her recent videos but i'm going to go through now and refresh myself 👀

1592229737306.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

proseccolove

VIP Member
Can anyone remember when Imo used to do that shitty lip syncing Guess the song at the end of her videos hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Hi guys!
Omg I’m so happy to be posting my first post!!! I have been committed and read every page from the 1st thread 😂 I didn’t want to miss a thing, I even celebrated earlier expressing my excitement to my bf that I had reached the most up to date thread (yes he is now very much involved and I regularly update him on the goss) Gosh we sound as cringey as imo and spenny.

It’s currently 3am and I’ve just decided to fake tan and do my nails... just like imo...oh wait no she NEVER fake tans silly, only when she’s really low and needs to pick herself up.

Background info..I watched IMO from literally the beginning I think her first video was a ‘get unready with me’ about skincare etc?? Could be wrong. She made me buy that nip and fab dragons blood thing ..don’t think it made a difference But anyway😒..as a lot of you I enjoyed her make up/skin care videos but quickly began to see how fake she really is.

I agree with everything all of you have to say and some comments have had me dying!!!. Especially the ones of Ja’mie😆. And the latest tragedy which is hugobees tiktok, my god. That needs a thread on its own.

I’m so glad someone mentioned a few threads back about when she said something terrible had happened and she would update everyone.. i thought I was the only one who recognised this!! The huns obv didn’t clock. I am still dying to know what that was. I thought at the time it was something to do with her health (like she wouldn’t be able to have kids or something?) as it sounded so life changing?!?!? But reading your comments looking back I defo think it was something to do with her dad. Or she could have stubbed her toe who knows with that girl and her exaggerated stories.

also so random and don’t know if anyone else has ever clocked this But does anyone recall her back in the day saying she’s never ever dyed her hair? Because her mum would kill her or something along those lines...but some pics of her back when she was young look like she had a sort of red tinge to her hair?. I don’t know why this has bugged me for so long but it has😂.

sorry for the long post but I was too excited my fingers wouldn’t stop typing.. I feel like there’s so much more I had to say but I can’t think now!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Wills315

VIP Member
Spenny and imos first date- Imos got a hot date tonight. It's her first date in a long time so shes gone all out. Shes washed her hair , put on fresh tan , shaved and put on fresh knickers, coz you know ya gal might get lucky. Her lady parts have cobwebs it's been that long. Dirty dee and salad is on hand to give her some parental advice. When choosing an outfit dirty dee instructs her to "wear something that shows a just a little cleavage, you don't want to come across as to keen, just make sure your dress is short enough that if you bend over he can see your bacon barm". Salad reminisces over their first date " there was plenty of bacon barm on show that night eh dee? In fact I got the full English breakfast ". "Oh you are to much dad , mum loves it" says imo . Shes feeling nervous but Ben reassures her she will be fine " it's like riding a bike you never forget , take it from a man with experience. I've ridden that many bikes they call me ben "tour de France " salad". Imo has arranged to meet her lucky suitor at a cocktail bar. She arrives and sees him sitting at a table. Hes got floppy dark hair , what looks like freezer burn around his nostrils and he looks like hes not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Perfect for imo. Hes a little bit to muscular for imos liking but not to worry , a little bit of manipulation can fix that. She walks over "omg hello angel my names imogen and if your new here thank you for joining me , don't forget to hit that subscribe button...oh I'm so sorry I'm such a rubbish date , I have a YouTube channel you see and that's how I talk to my huns on there , they're my best friends you see" " oh wow well obviously that's impressive, my name is Spencer horton". Spenny has a half pint of beer in front of him. Imo picks it up and fucks it against the wall. "There that's better". She beckons the bar tender to bring down two pineapple juices "no alcohol here huns". Spenny like this boss attitude, hes impressed. Imo proceeds to tell him that shes got a stomach condition and cant have dairy , wheat or gluten. She goes into a 40 minute monologue about this and when she finishes says "but I dont like to go about it , no attention seeking here hun". Spenny then tells her hes a barber "so obviously I know alot about hair". " yeah great " says imo " shall I tell you about the time I was bullied, oh where to start". She tells him of all the nasty bullies shes encountered in her life and then spenny goes to the toilet . Imo has a look around the bar , EVERYONE is staring at her but that's nothing new , she wishes people would just be kinder. She spots a man sitting at a table reading the sun newspaper and appears to be wearing a fake moustache and those glasses you wear to watch 3d at the cinema. Would you Adam and eve it, its only a poorly disguised bensalad! "What are you doing here dad?" Says imo through tears of laughter. "Well I came for a look at my son in law to be , your mother is here too" he points to another table but its empty. "Well she was there". Ben is confused. Suddenly dee emerges from the disabled toilet wearing a pink (now lopsided) wig. Theres is a young man with her he doesnt speak English and looks to have just seen things he wishes he hadn't. "Oi oi mum loves it " imo is so happy her parents have surprised her like this and cries. Spenny comes back from the toilet , he panics coz he realises he spent a naughty weekend with a drunken dirty dee a few years ago. Hes shocked to learn its imos mum. "Oh I remember you" says dee "mills you'll never guess I've only had a go on your date before ". Imo doesn't mind , her and her mum share everything after all. They all have a drink and a laugh. Spenny gets a text on his phone it's a picture of a teenage boy with his middle finger in his mouth. It says "be good to my sis or this bad man is gonna fuck you up , know what I'm saying bruv". Spenny is scared but imo tells him it's ok that hes just a little baby. Spenny suggests to imo they go back to his place " oh sounds great , we'll get our coats come on dee " says ben. Its not what spenny had in mind but he knows imo is the one so he is happy to get to know the in laws. On the walk back to his house ben gives him some sex tips " make sure you do foreplay , my mills loves that or so I'm told" " well I like doggy myself ben " spenny tells him. Spenny then gets down on all fours and starts panting and growling. The hudsons know that imo has found the one. They go back to spennys , imo and spenny have a little alone time while dee and ben take turns peeping throw the keyhole with both of them occasionally shouting words of encouragement. Approximately 2 minutes and 7 seconds later they emerge from the bedrooms. Any remaining cobwebs have well and truly gone! Spenny is crying he tells imo he loves her and they all share a treat size bag of twix. Imo is so happy and they continue on to go on several dates many of which end in spenny inserting a suppository into her bottom. Spenny loves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thread number 12! Can’t wait for more twixes, tribulations and drooling over baby prince spenny with you all! Thread name thanks to @Justhereforthegossip1 (finally😂)
THANK YOU IT IS AN HONOUR, my first thread title!!!
It’s a tragedy compared to my original but we will roll with it😂 thank you all for your support 😂❤

The original for anyone new here:
This is the remix to ignition, we are in my dad’s kitchen, spenny working his body, I have a stomach condition

THREAD 12 LET’S GO MAKE HISTORY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lauradoraxx

I’m actually creased that Spenny blocked a comment from MY DOG 😂 😂
To think he used to be smashing birds and getting off his nut with the lads and now he’s spending his nights blocking dogs on insta loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hi guys!
Omg I’m so happy to be posting my first post!!! I have been committed and read every page from the 1st thread 😂 I didn’t want to miss a thing, I even celebrated earlier expressing my excitement to my bf that I had reached the most up to date thread (yes he is now very much involved and I regularly update him on the goss) Gosh we sound as cringey as imo and spenny.

It’s currently 3am and I’ve just decided to fake tan and do my nails... just like imo...oh wait no she NEVER fake tans silly, only when she’s really low and needs to pick herself up.

Background info..I watched IMO from literally the beginning I think her first video was a ‘get unready with me’ about skincare etc?? Could be wrong. She made me buy that nip and fab dragons blood thing ..don’t think it made a difference But anyway😒..as a lot of you I enjoyed her make up/skin care videos but quickly began to see how fake she really is.

I agree with everything all of you have to say and some comments have had me dying!!!. Especially the ones of Ja’mie😆. And the latest tragedy which is hugobees tiktok, my god. That needs a thread on its own.

I’m so glad someone mentioned a few threads back about when she said something terrible had happened and she would update everyone.. i thought I was the only one who recognised this!! The huns obv didn’t clock. I am still dying to know what that was. I thought at the time it was something to do with her health (like she wouldn’t be able to have kids or something?) as it sounded so life changing?!?!? But reading your comments looking back I defo think it was something to do with her dad. Or she could have stubbed her toe who knows with that girl and her exaggerated stories.

also so random and don’t know if anyone else has ever clocked this But does anyone recall her back in the day saying she’s never ever dyed her hair? Because her mum would kill her or something along those lines...but some pics of her back when she was young look like she had a sort of red tinge to her hair?. I don’t know why this has bugged me for so long but it has😂.

sorry for the long post but I was too excited my fingers wouldn’t stop typing.. I feel like there’s so much more I had to say but I can’t think now!
Amazing how her mum would kill her for dying her hair but will happily let her go underage clubbing and shagging older men 😂😂😂😂😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 50