Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a guess really, she’s not one to vocalise her problems!!! So modest xxXxxx
I know , I just wish she would talk about it more and raise some awareness. Not our imo tho, she would never want the huns to worry about her.

Again I was wise enough to put my brew on the side before reading. I cannot get one the accuracy of these stories 😂
Any requests for the next one? I'm scared people will get sick of them but I just have so many stories I have to get them out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I have briefly mentioned this before but try this.......
((This works on Iphone))

Go on her profile.. Click EMAIL

What you will see readily available on a PUBLIC Instagram account is ----- the same email address that she took down because it was in a screenshot where she tried to convince those who are asking for proof. And she wonders why people don't believe her.
Can someone explain this? I’m confused about it

Reactions: 1
Says shes only slept from 6am-10am. She eats oatabix.
[/QUOTE]

And what rhymes with Oatabix...... TWIX!!

• Haha
Finally caught up!!
I’ve been struggling with my eating for a few month now, randomly I made up to everyone I was allergic to dairy so people wouldn’t wonder why i stopped eating certain things or nothing at all, it’s a cover up so I don’t need to explain myself or fully admit to myself that I’ve got a problem with food. She needs help with it because it’s making me ill, very ill and it’s scary so with that I know how she feels but she needs to just admit it instead of constantly posting what I eat in a day and get some help!
Spencer, I have a soft spot for, he annoys me but you can see in his eyes how fed up he is, she’s made him a walking talking doll of how she wants him and it isn’t fair so no surprise his mam didn’t attend the wedding! Any money she will see what imo is like, tried to tell him and he’s kicked off because he’s scared to leave her and so wrapped up in her lies.
she’s skint too, just admit it hahaha,IMO has no money end of it’s annoying how much she talks about it !! We get it! You have no money,having no money doesn’t mean you can’t wash, please shower( I’m asking you directly I know you read in here imo )
And finally! Hugo, just watched his tiktoks and LOL!!!! If my 16 year old sister done that, I would rip into her for it and so would her friends !!!
embarrassing family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So last night I watched the Christmas tree video and it got me thinking about christmas with the Hudson/Horton tribe. Spenny and imo probably spend it at bensalads with him and hugo. Ranty Jacob says hes been bitten by a dog and got rabies so wont make it. They spend Christmas eve night there, spenny is the first to awake on Christmas morning. Hes got morning wood. Mills is still asleep as she had an horrific night, that darn anxiety was playing up again and she only got 10 hours sleep so he cant possibly ask her to sort him out and a DIY job would be cheating so he thinks of the sea, that's always gets him out of a tricky situation. Mills awakes from her slumber "omg its HUNMAS, you KNOW and if you dont know get to know". They check hugobee in his baby monitor, hes still spark out. They pile onto his bed and imo kisses his toes to wake him " merry hunmas my snugly wuggly baby boo boo" she says in her high pitched voice through gritted teet "let's see what's santas brought". Next the man of the moment bensalad crawls out of his pit. He had a shot of mulled wine last night so hes feeling rough. He has a tooth brush he brushes his teeth with one end and scratches his bum with the other. His left bollock is on show at the bottom of his y fronts but no matter, we are a very open family. They open presents hugobee got a tripod "aww sick now I can make some wicked content for tiktok , witches will love it bruv". Imo got a dairy free gluten free chocolate bar and spenny got a tshirt with imos face on it saying "property of mrs Horton " spenny cries. Bensalad also gets a personalised tshirt it has his own face on it which hes over the moon about and it says "bensalad -father, cake Baker and exquisite love maker". They cry over their presents until dinner time. Ben's put on quite the spread but alas , it's not gluten or lactose free and if imo cant eat it noone can. It goes in the bin.ben cries and feels like he failed her but she reminds him it's easy to forget, not like she ever talks about her stomach condition.they eat the twixs from the celebration box instead. Then it's time for a game of cluedo , ben says "it was bensalad in the bedroom with his massive weapon " well the room erupts into laughter and all you can hear is " he loves it" echoing across Brighton. Imo breaks down because she is over come with emotion over how lucky she is to have such a hilarious father. Imo then treats them to a version of silent night and hugo does a dance routine to eminem's "ass like that". They cuddle and all go to bed. Charlie the dog lies awake that night and wishes desperately someone would just bring him to a pound. I'm sorry if this is getting annoying I come up with these stories in my head and have to get them out 😂
I am dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I follow Imo’s footballer ex’s fiancé on Insta. She’s an influencer type and has lovely content. She’s into healthy eating and has turmeric- I tell you what, she never has a yellow tongue!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE
Lately I have been reading, but not posting as her bullshit is just too much. I have suffered from extreme anxiety for years which has caused so many health implications for me. So to watch her ongoing performance leaves me speechless.

And I agree.....I’m past caring about her lip fillers and other trivial lies, but to mislead her impressionable followers about her MH is a disgrace. And nothing is ever her fault eh?

Her latest posts and Tiktoks prove what a lie it has all been, you simply cannot go from the depths of despair to prancing around without a care like she has.

And we all know she reads the posts on here. How is none of what we say a wake up call for her? Why is she continuously living a lie and digging a deeper hole for herself? I wonder if she thinks she’s gone so far she doesn’t know how to get herself out of it and get some help?

I often forget how old she is because of how she behaves. When I was her age, I had bought my first home and was expecting my first child. And while I know we all do things at different ages and stages, when I think back to how I behaved at that time, my maturity etc, its poles apart. She’s so immature it’s ridiculous.

Imogen, everything aside, stop. And get some help. Seriously.
I'm with you on all this my me tal health has been a joke for years now but got worse over lockdown to me actually feeling like I was going to kill herself iv had councilling for 2 weeks and getting checked on still she went from 0-10 in 2 weeks a week

Hope your okay
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, as you say, lockdown has been so hard. But I’m hanging on on there. Hope you’re ok too. Sending love to all those that genuinely have struggles. Xx

• Heart
Ooo whatever happened to Imogens nan that she used to feature, is she still alive? I'm sure we would of heard if not.

Reactions: 1
Any requests for the next one? I'm scared people will get sick of them but I just have so many stories I have to get them out 😂
[/QUOTE]

Please do valentines day..I can just imagine how much of a cringe fest it would be for our baby gal princess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello, I don’t really know how to start this. I knew Imogen when she lived in london and went to university and was in and out of hospital. I have honestly had enough, iv never known lies like it. I have set up account on instagram where I’m going to counter everything she has said through her story-times that I CAN confirm and prove are a lie. I am also open to posting other lies that anyone has caught her out in. I have the permission of a few other girls mentioned in her story times. I have set the account up and is ready. Her huns have already started attacking but that’s to be expected. If anyone has any questions let me know! Iv been reading for ages and you are all so funny. I’m glad people are finally seeing her for what she is

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hello, I don’t really know how to start this. I knew Imogen when she lived in london and went to university and was in and out of hospital. I have honestly had enough, iv never known lies like it. I have set up account on instagram where I’m going to counter everything she has said through her story-times that I CAN confirm and prove are a lie. I am also open to posting other lies that anyone has caught her out in. I have the permission of a few other girls mentioned in her story times. I have set the account up and is ready. Her huns have already started attacking but that’s to be expected. If anyone has any questions let me know! Iv been reading for ages and you are all so funny. I’m glad people are finally seeing her for what she is
What's the Instagram name please?

Reactions: 4
Welcome! Did you used to be friends of just knew of her? Have you watched peachy's video where she counteracts herself? Ive founds a few videos of her eating gluten/wheat/dairy products which she claims can kill her 🙄

What are the huns saying? I wouldn't worry they're all 15

Reactions: 5
What's the Instagram name please?

The instagram is @imogenationlies

Welcome! Did you used to be friends of just knew of her? Have you watched peachy's video where she counteracts herself? Ive founds a few videos of her eating gluten/wheat/dairy products which she claims can kill her 🙄

What are the huns saying? I wouldn't worry they're all 15

I used to be friends with her! I think there is still evidence of the friendship on twitter. I didn’t live with her but was friends with her and the group of friends she lived with. Funnily enough i’m still friends with the girls, just not her.

I haven’t watched the video, I couldn’t get the link to work not sure if i was being an idiot? I was also trying to find the list that was posted of all her lies on here. There is so so many.

just the usual .. i’m obsessed with her & must be really unhappy in myself 😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.