Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have a beautiful way with words
There no other way to describe her ATM

I'm glad you got seen @Gossipgirl20 and believe me I know the feeling when you eat something your stomach doesn't agree with, it's awful and it's like a slap in the face to see her taking the piss

P.S. I cannot bleeping stop singing this thread title so I'm suggesting the follow-on line as the next thread title:

Immo trollin' the hunnies, got everyone in here bitchin'
I honestly cant watch her anymore she's the kinda person who makes us with proper chronic illness loook bad even mental health because she got better I even for maybe a second thought why do I still feel like this but I know she's not telling the truth

Reactions: 5
I have Crohns Disease (diagnosed in 2005) - I've had multiple hospital stays, two surgeries to remove parts of my intestines that were damaged beyond repair, I'm on immunotherapy.....and still, I'm not as bad as queen drama Imo makes herself out to be!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oatabix, cake mix, twix... help hunniez I’ve got the shits.. hugobee quick come give it a lick!! 👅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That makes sense! I am curious did Imogen ever finish Uni? Can't find any evidence that she did. And did she used to drink alcohol and eat wheat/gluten/dairy when you knew her? Because I'm convinced this is a lie and definitely something her housemates would have known!
She did graduate but deferred a year so graduated a year later than us. She drank early on in uni but then her boyfriend was quite controlling so she stopped. She definitely had a normal diet when I knew her, it was more into 2nd & then 3rd year she started getting “poorly with her stomach.” She was in and out of hospital but not for as long as she has made out in stories and her symptoms of illness were no where near as bad as she made out in her stories.

I never went on the holiday, I think if I remember correctly I already had a holiday booked with family so couldn’t go, but I’m friends with that group of girls. The reason everyone fell out with her on holiday for speaking to that boy, was because Imogen had a reputation for trying to get with boys we were speaking to / seeing. She always wanted all the attention and if it meant she had to steal the attention from us she had no problem. So it’s true her speaking to the boy on holiday caused a falling out but it was because of all the stuff she’d done previously.

Reactions: 25
Imogonation #13 Constantly caught in a web of lies, oatibix? twix? The Huns are gonna get wise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.