ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 80 quid from 500...
Is she bleeping stupid. Its 199 now so she paid half price. Still expensive for a 1 time wear. She has spending problems
surely her followers predominantly wouldn’t spend £80 on underwear masquerading as a top and see it is a bargain?

Reactions: 1
I think that man was quite uncomfortable being filmed and rubbed up on for her entertainment. It's wholly unacceptable to do things like that, whether its to a man or a woman. Vile.
Did anyone get a screen capture of this? I want to see it!

She’s so obvious with her begging. She might as well sit outside the brands offices with a sign saying ‘plz give me free stuff’

Reactions: 5
But guys she’s sOoOoOo tiny you know it’s really hard to get a backpack for someone SO petite like her.

Does she think she’s a bleeping borrower or something??? She really isn’t that short!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But guys she’s sOoOoOo tiny you know it’s really hard to get a backpack for someone SO petite like her.

Does she think she’s a bleeping borrower or something??? She really isn’t that short!!!!
Backpack for borrowers only but ideally old designer so I can pay only £500 on Vinted (this new platform I found before anyone else) when RRP was £1000 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That's all I could think of when she posted those bloody pics of her in a washing machine! Surprised she didn't caption those with how tiny, petite, small and absolutely miniature she is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shame she didn’t mention why she was stressed when she lost the weight………’My racist, homophonic, fat shaming tweets were found and I didn’t want to apologise or acknowledge how awful I’d been, so I cried to my sister and made her threaten everyone with the instagram police’ 😂😂😂🙈 also! The selfies she chooses for her replies make me die!!!! 😂😂🙈 it blows my mind! 😂🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame she didn’t mention why she was stressed when she lost the weight………’My racist, homophonic, fat shaming tweets were found and I didn’t want to apologise or acknowledge how awful I’d been, so I cried to my sister and made her threaten everyone with the instagram police’ 😂😂😂🙈 also! The selfies she chooses for her replies make me die!!!! 😂😂🙈 it blows my mind! 😂🙈
Not too mention she had muscle food gifted for like a year to help her loose weight. What a useless sponsorship

Reactions: 7
Not too mention she had muscle food gifted for like a year to help her loose weight. What a useless sponsorship
She really is an utterly useless 'influencer', she doesn't post any of her friends stuff she mentions every so often, she doesn't mention her long term gifted items, she recieves stuff and doesn't even use it till a year later...its shocking

Reactions: 7
Oh god actually that’s terrible of her also! 😂🙈 I forgot about muscle food! She literally gave them not even a tiny mention! 😂🙈 bet they’re so happy they fed her for a year! Lol

I will answer all the Q except the ones about my earnings and Fred. Or if I do answer it will be a complete lie (like that I was truly content with myself and not desperate for a bf)
How can she not have been looking when she met him on Hinge?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.