ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely not a fan of Jes but to be honest, it's best to sell clothes as they're more likely to be reworn and not get shipped off to other countries where they are absolutely drowning in our old clothes, or end up in landfill.
She could donate the money she makes from selling to charity I suppose but loads of us wanna make some money back from our old stuff surely??

I feel a bit sick for almost defending her lool

She also mentioned about how some stuff *might* be going to charity shops if she can't sell it. She's such a philanthropist.

Ahah didn't see those comments above, sorry 😂

Reactions: 4
no stories today? Shame. I miss seeing how much she walked today and how much she broughted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Super disappointed in beat herder for inviting her. As an alt fest they should know way better than to invite a racist, classist melt like her.

Reactions: 10
Calling bullshit on that anyway. She lives in the ribble valley and it’s the local festival, tickets were ten a penny.

Reactions: 2
She put out a beg for tickets a week ago. I actually know the organisers but pointless having a word as she’s already there. It’s a shame. Beatherder used to be fab but inviting wannabes like Jess for social clout is a indication of how crappy and commercial it is.

Reactions: 6
I haven't been able to view her stories for ages and still can't if I'm logged into Instagram. I wonder if there is a setting or something so only followers can see? I went onto picuki though and could see everything 🧐

Reactions: 1
Another example of how lazy she is. I know influencers who go to festivals, promote it months in advance, do reels on outfit for festivals etc. She's just posting on photo. What's Beat Herder, who's there? One poxy photo isn't enough.

I haven't been able to view her stories for ages and still can't if I'm logged into Instagram. I wonder if there is a setting or something so only followers can see? I went onto picuki though and could see everything 🧐
She’s hidden them from you. I saw last year that some influencers who had tattle threads were looking to see who had viewed their stories that didn’t follow them and they were hiding their future stories from them if they were at all suspicious that those people were then posting on tattle about them. As an example, say her most recent story that has only been up for 10mins only has 25 views and someone has already posted about that story on tattle, she would then hide her future stories from those 25 people and see if anyone comments in her tattle that they can’t see her stories. It’s a reverse Wagatha Christie move.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s hidden them from you. I saw last year that some influencers who had tattle threads were looking to see who had viewed their stories that didn’t follow them and they were hiding their future stories from them if they were at all suspicious that those people were then posting on tattle about them. As an example, say her most recent story that has only been up for 10mins only has 25 views and someone has already posted about that story on tattle, she would then hide her future stories from those 25 people and see if anyone comments in her tattle that they can’t see her stories. It’s a reverse Wagatha Christie move.
Oh wow! Thank you for clarifying because I had no idea that’s a thing. That must be a lot of work though 😂

Super disappointed in beat herder for inviting her. As an alt fest they should know way better than to invite a racist, classist melt like her.
She’ll have asked for them. No way would they have approached her. Also like someone said she put out a post asking if anyone had one earlier in the week so she probably paid for it

She’s the most ungrateful 😂🙈 imagine saying PR/GIFT and then going on about how u would never camp, and that no one could believe u made it that long! She bought the tickets 1000%! 😂🙈 and now she’s back to posting selfies of different outfits! On a Monday morning! The girl never deviated from her self centred selfies that’s for sure! I wonder if her bf’s friends google her after they meet her and read and know about this! I’d forever be so embarrassed that this narrative existed about me! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she not mortified with herself 😂😂

PR invite - would never go back, hate camping, can’t believe I went to the whole weekend.

Surely any company in their right mind would be asking for the ticket value paid back on the basis that she’s made the whole thing sound AWFUL!!!

Reactions: 8
Also, the video of the guy dancing in the skirt and shirt combo. Minding his own business, having a great time til her horrid "Tom Hardly" boyfriend has to go and grind up against him. Whilst she films, taking the piss out of the fella just doing his own thing. Vile little cretins the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Also, the video of the guy dancing in the skirt and shirt combo. Minding his own business, having a great time til her horrid "Tom Hardly" boyfriend has to go and grind up against him. Whilst she films, taking the piss out of the fella just doing his own thing. Vile little cretins the pair of them.
Ugh I know I'm glad the fella doesn't entertain him if i was him I'd of shoved him off!

Reactions: 7
I think that man was quite uncomfortable being filmed and rubbed up on for her entertainment. It's wholly unacceptable to do things like that, whether its to a man or a woman. Vile.

Reactions: 10
Shes had such a sheltered life though, anything out of the norm will be such a shock to her especially someone just being their authentic self and not caring what anyone thinks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.