ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£80 for a cozzie, so relatable

A tiny part of me feels sad for her need to be validated by reshaping her posts and joking about reach.

Reactions: 5
Where did that come from? Love like my own? I never even seen that child in her grid
Aka I would put your little baby self up for adoption at the drop of a hat/dick! 💁🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙈

Imagine if she had to stop buying all those amazingly cheap ( not) clothes from vinted on the account of baby necessities
She would NEVER! She would beg every bib, dummy, nappy and baby grow from Insta!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look at her vinyl Instagram. She’s only shared one post of a customer using the new tiles. The other posts are of the tiles in her own bathroom. I expect to see the tiles go the same way as the wallpaper soon.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at her vinyl Instagram. She’s only shared one post of a customer using the new tiles. The other posts are of the tiles in her own bathroom. I expect to see the tiles go the same way as the wallpaper soon.
Weird as it is better product than wallpaper byt it is bloody expensive. People probably rather stick to vinyl rolls

At £69 for a pack of 9 tiles I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d rather spend that money on real tiles!!

Just having a nose at Amy’s stories, wonder what she means by “especially British women” 🤔
450FB98E-E1D7-4849-99C9-5C1658DD7084.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She clearly reads here and then do posts. Suddenly half her stories are about vinyl and tiles. Can't even come up with a content

Reactions: 4
She clearly reads here and then do posts. Suddenly half her stories are about vinyl and tiles. Can't even come up with a content
Such a good business and work ethic… only making an effort when you’ve got a point to prove to Tattle, rather than because you are consistent with content. She can have all the designer clothes and poor mans Tom Hardy bf’s, I wouldn’t want any of it to be an arrogant racist with an inflated ego… and a bleep of a sister to boot

• Haha
More free meat lol

Also why she even get any if all she does is eat out. That airfryer was a wasted gift

She’s having real trouble flogging her boyfriend’s old underpants on Vinted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.