ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not gonna bail.. I feel like the fact you have to put that as a disclaimer says a lot.

Reactions: 3
Never dyed her hair before my arse lol
Screenshot_2022-12-14-16-51-14-04_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Her stories right now are so irresponsible. She can say she had no help all she wants, but she clearly had some kind of safety net or back up in place to just quit her job with no plan. Admitting to having no business plan, no idea and no research while begging to do talks on her "story". What story?! She lucked into this, she has no advice or guidance to give.

Reactions: 8
What school or university is going to hire an unapologetic racist to give a talk to their impressionable students?

Reactions: 14
Her stories right now are so irresponsible. She can say she had no help all she wants, but she clearly had some kind of safety net or back up in place to just quit her job with no plan. Admitting to having no business plan, no idea and no research while begging to do talks on her "story". What story?! She lucked into this, she has no advice or guidance to give.
her parents and sister also own businesses so even if she didn't have financial support, she had the support and advice from them which she's not mentioned in her stories.

quitting a full time salaried job and starting a business on a whim is absolutely not what people need to be doing. without a proper plan, i imagine the majority of them fail. really bad advice.

Reactions: 9
Literally what will she be talking about at these events?

I'm a middle class racist Tory who quit my job lololol but was living with a partner who prob paid all the bills while I started it so didn't need any money for outgoings. Also, I have a rich family so if it failed they'd bail me out hehehehe xoxoxox

Reactions: 13
Literally what will she be talking about at these events?

I'm a middle class racist Tory who quit my job lololol but was living with a partner who prob paid all the bills while I started it so didn't need any money for outgoings. Also, I have a rich family so if it failed they'd bail me out hehehehe xoxoxox
And got rid of my dog xoxo

Reactions: 5
I've never seen or heard anyone so dillusional in my life?! Why would she think anyone would need her advice when she doesn't understand a business plan, quit her job and teased online that "somethings coming" and didn't know what it was and can't even be arsed to work more than three days a week so spent any money she made on hiring freelancers that were more expensive than she was. I'm honestly baffled that she cannot she that she is a total blagger? I GENUINELY THINK SHE THINKS SHE IS GOOD AT BUSINESS 🤯

Also, her Dad owns a textile company which I'm guessing would come in handy. If she didnt tell him or ask him for help or advice then that would just be really stupid. Not that I believe a word out of her racist bleeping mouth. I'm fairly sure it would have been Daddy's idea/him bankrolling it all along. Such great advice for students!! "Be born me"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.