ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ask me anything”, wonder if anyone mentioned Fred but she ignored
Hi first time poster so not sure if I’ve done this right but I’ve been lurking from the side for a while now as I once followed Jes as a genuine supporter of her but found her to become insufferable with the obvious begs and the all the rest but then when I found out about Fred I was heartbroken for him and absolutely disgusted by her. (Wasn’t aware of the tweets until reading the threads)

Anyway on her last ask me anything box, asked about Fred … no response and now blocked 🤡🙃 If it was genuine then she wouldn’t be trying to hide it from everyone but sadly Jes unlike you your followers have a conscious and aren’t prepared to act like the poor sod never even existed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
News flash jess. Just because it's on sale doesn't mean its still not overpriced

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hi first time poster so not sure if I’ve done this right but I’ve been lurking from the side for a while now as I once followed Jes as a genuine supporter of her but found her to become insufferable with the obvious begs and the all the rest but then when I found out about Fred I was heartbroken for him and absolutely disgusted by her. (Wasn’t aware of the tweets until reading the threads)

Anyway on her last ask me anything box, asked about Fred … no response and now blocked 🤡🙃 If it was genuine then she wouldn’t be trying to hide it from everyone but sadly Jes unlike you your followers have a conscious and aren’t prepared to act like the poor sod never even existed.
Shocking.

Reactions: 2
Has she really just spent £30 on a jumper that looks exactly like those fruit of the loom ones she used to chop up? Lol

Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm still stuck on the bloody gifted air fryer... She doesn't post any cooking content, no recipes, no follow along cook with me's, no grid posts with a recipe underneath.

Literally nothing food or cooking related on her account other than that weird padron pepper spam for a week or so, yet she's been gifted a £180 air fryer.

Do companies not do some basic research into who they're gifting things to, to at least make sure they're gifting something that will be used!? It'll end up like that BBQ which wasn't touched for a year!

Sorry I'm still stuck on the bloody gifted air fryer... She doesn't post any cooking content, no recipes, no follow along cook with me's, no grid posts with a recipe underneath.

Literally nothing food or cooking related on her account other than that weird padron pepper spam for a week or so, yet she's been gifted a £180 air fryer.

Do companies not do some basic research into who they're gifting things to, to at least make sure they're gifting something that will be used!? It'll end up like that BBQ which wasn't touched for a year!
Their marketing dep should be sacked. Normally you would have a written guidelines when you suggest suggest influencer:
Do their values should match to your company values - NO
does their primary content align to your products - hmm NO
Who are their other sponsor- every Tom, dick or Harry
Do they make any controversial statements - 100%

Reactions: 8

Ask me anything (but I'll only answer questions I can boast or beg about)

Reactions: 5
Think she's been reading here as we're now getting sporadic chicken wing updates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you had money to go and buy clothes in selfridges why would you just buy a load of overpriced sweats? 😢

Also with all that’s going on in politics right now this week, influencers in general are so annoying - posting about chicken wings when they could be sharing resources on Tory corruption or nhs privatisation just literally ANYTHING to attempt to make an actual difference in the world with 0.5% of their posts - but nope, 100% self-indulgent drivel at all times.

They don’t have to go full Florence Given but the odd post could make a difference… Having said that tho Jess is Tory isn’t she to be fair to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly can't believe how much I used to enjoy her content and think she was bleeping cool. She's horrible and selfish and entitled and every single bleeping post makes my piss boil. All that money, but she begs for free tit, sells her crap on vinted when there's plenty there she could just donate, brags constantly about designer tat. She makes me sick.

• Heart
It’s mad how she’s selling so much tit yet still buying like no tomorrow.
Oh it’s cheap so I need it! No you don’t! Maybe if you stop buying clothes you don’t need you can afford to buy cooking appliances/food so you can stop asking for free tit?!?!

Reactions: 3
It’s mad how she’s selling so much tit yet still buying like no tomorrow.
Oh it’s cheap so I need it! No you don’t! Maybe if you stop buying clothes you don’t need you can afford to buy cooking appliances/food so you can stop asking for free tit?!?!
But she can afford it, that's the issue. It's not a huge influencer just receiving stuff as they do, she's an absolute nothing who's independently wealthy with a wealthy family also, begging for tit because she can. She doesn't have a big enough reach to make an impact on sales for any of the companies that are dense enough to use her. She isn't a niche account or overly popular or even related to anyone famous. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 7
But she can afford it, that's the issue. It's not a huge influencer just receiving stuff as they do, she's an absolute nothing who's independently wealthy with a wealthy family also, begging for tit because she can. She doesn't have a big enough reach to make an impact on sales for any of the companies that are dense enough to use her. She isn't a niche account or overly popular or even related to anyone famous. I just don't get it.
maybe these marketing departments have a quota of influencers they need to send products to and apparently no one else was interested? 😂

the list of companies to avoid is getting longer and longer although I wonder if those chicken wings were from muscle foods?

Reactions: 2
She’s deeply deeply insecure isn’t she! I’ve never know anyone to take so many selfies EVERYDAY and upload them! Her whole grid is also ONLY selfies! There not a single post of anything but HER face! 😂😂🙈 no scenery, no loved ones, no pets (sore subject) no nothing other than Jess and her ‘mewing tounge sticking out between her teeth face’ it’s sooooo bizarre! 😂🙈 she’s so insecure and unhappy and the endless selfies SCREAM it! Imagine just trying on outfit after outfit, day after day, and then running over to Insta to post them to get validation and interaction because life’s so empty! 😩🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I (vaguely) work in this area of marketing and have actually worked for one of the companies that sent her stuff (years ago so wasn’t involved in sending her anything).

Influencer marketing is difficult cause there’s no precise formula and it’s not a regulated industry. There’s value in a “micro” influencer which Jes would count as, where the following is relatively small but loyal and valued. She could probs recommend something that people would leach on to, but wouldn’t necessarily reach hundreds of thousands of people. This is sometimes more useful that approaching an influencer with way more followers but doesn’t convert to sales. There’s also a certain cut off point when an influencer would expect to actually be paid for posting, rather than just being gifted. This is when contracts and deliverables are involved. Based on the quality of jes’ posts (that’s genuinely not a dig just an observation) I doubt she’s being paid for any.

In answer to do marketers do their research? Yes and no. We spend time looking at the account, but tend to not go too deep or research to the point of finding out stuff like this thread. We look at the profile, followers, engagement etc. but we look at hundreds a day so it’s impossible to go in depth. And it depends on the client. Some clients are happy to send their products out left, right and centre and have an established enough brands that the odd poor decision won’t make a dent. Worse come to worse they make zero sales from sending a product out at cost price. Some are more picky or don’t have the resources to gift too much. A lot of brands outsource their marketing to agencies. And agencies are too busy to really dig in to peoples history unless it’s literally common knowledge.

Reactions: 8
I guess it depends on a brand. And if they use contract marketeers. Makes sense if you have thousands to sift though. We would do this kind of research for our influences so the brand isnt damaged but we have people in house and we wouldn't seed so many products

Has anyone noticed the decline in selfies all of a sudden!? 😂🙈 I think someone might have been having a nose here! 🥴

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.