ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her rich parents will help her with a deposit for a house, which frees up her to spend her 'house savings' on overpriced tat.

Reactions: 6
Has she only just discovered vinted and think noone else knows how to use it or something? "Might start charging for personal shopping 😂" means she's deffo thought about it but doesn't want to seem serious

Yes please, take my money to type in "topshop boutique dress" because I couldn't possibly do that myself x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is genuinely so strange! The constant mirror selfies and Vinted is crazy!!!! She really is miserable deep down! She’s not happy at all! She’s desperately missing something from her life and is trying to fill the void with Vinted! 🙈 and the constant ‘I’m so happy’ posts to try and prove she’s happy! She’s not! She’s consumed by instagram and getting validation from likes! ITS MENTAL!!! It honestly baffles me how she spends all day almost EVERY SINGLE DAY just trying on clothes! Dress after top after play suit 😂🙈 wtf is going on in her head??!! 😂😂😂🙈 I get a weird kinda addictive ‘I don’t want to watch, but can’t look away, cringe’ feeling from her stories! It makes me feel uncomfortable but I 👏can 👏 not 👏 stop 👏 watching!!!!! 😭😂

What on earth is she doing with Monica Vinader?!
They literally work with anyone!! U put yourself forward as long as u have over 1000 followers! U buy stuff, and they gift u a discounts etc for your posts ect!! 🙄😂🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She is genuinely so strange! The constant mirror selfies and Vinted is crazy!!!! She really is miserable deep down! She’s not happy at all! She’s desperately missing something from her life and is trying to fill the void with Vinted! 🙈 and the constant ‘I’m so happy’ posts to try and prove she’s happy! She’s not! She’s consumed by instagram and getting validation from likes! ITS MENTAL!!! It honestly baffles me how she spends all day almost EVERY SINGLE DAY just trying on clothes! Dress after top after play suit 😂🙈 wtf is going on in her head??!! 😂😂😂🙈 I get a weird kinda addictive ‘I don’t want to watch, but can’t look away, cringe’ feeling from her stories! It makes me feel uncomfortable but I 👏can 👏 not 👏 stop 👏 watching!!!!! 😭😂

They literally work with anyone!! U put yourself forward as long as u have over 1000 followers! U buy stuff, and they gift u a discounts etc for your posts ect!! 🙄😂🙈
Well that explains it

Wonder what her mate with the jewellery brand thinks

Reactions: 2
Has she only just discovered vinted and think noone else knows how to use it or something? "Might start charging for personal shopping 😂" means she's deffo thought about it but doesn't want to seem serious

Yes please, take my money to type in "topshop boutique dress" because I couldn't possibly do that myself x
s
She seems to struggle to find things on Google so she thinks everyone is as dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww she is such a great cook! Definitely great enough to be gifted fresh ingredients and an air fryer
Screenshot_20220814_101018_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
cant believe someone genuinely asked for vinted tips in that ama. are people for real?

also.... the last Q... yikes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.