ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jes. Saving hard for a house. Also jess... Hiring a personal shopper to find her some gucci flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems awful with money! Constantly just buying tat and wasting food. I think buying a house will be a shock to her when she realises how expensive it is and how much you need your finances in order, especially if you’re self employed.

Also interesting that she said her and her fella have been together since October when another commenter said they’d been on a date with him! Unless she just counts it from the first date but they weren’t actually exclusive.

Reactions: 3
She will buy a house and then go o a full on beg getting all things for free

Reactions: 1
Genuine question…

Does she think she discovered Vinted??? She’s honestly behaving like she’s doing ALL of us a huge favour as if it hasn’t existed for 14 years and we’ve all been using it!!

Reactions: 10
Buying a house with someone you've been seeing for only a short time seems like a bad move. She bought a dog with her ex and look how that turned out. You'd think she would of learnt.

Reactions: 14
Caseify have gifted her a case if you all wanna add that to the mental list of companies to avoid lol

Reactions: 5
Gucci voucher is probably for like 100 quid when the crocs are somewhere around 4

Definitely far too soon buying a house with someone you've dated for 6 months.

She's a proper beg. Not even subtle.

Is she selling her boyfriends old Tommy Hilfiger scruds on Vinted now?
Wtf! 😂 a 9.99 job in tk max but they want £5.01 profit 😂😂🙈 oh the cringe! The cringe, the cringe, the cringe! And the CONSTANT begging for things and asking for recommendations 😂🙈 what has happened to her to make her this way? Who has hurt her? I NEED to know! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never posted on tattle before but I just had to get this off my chest. Is that onion bhaji, rice and crinklecut chips for tea?!
E161B9C9-6595-4785-A0C3-00C76958B9E5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she begged out an air fryer to cook crinklecut chips, bahjis (i suspect store bought) and rice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely can't fathom being so bleeping stupid to gift a product without a simple search into a person. My god.

She begs. She scores.

Influencer marketing sucks balls. Do they not do any research into who they gift too. Pretty rich white girl, sure send her what she wants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.