I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest betting odds, owen extending lead to win. Looks like it's between sue and Baba tonight if one is going.

Screenshot_20221121_145559.jpg

Reactions: 7
Having a political contestant on a reality show will always divide viewers.

With Charlene and Scarlette gone the dynamic in camp will shift, they were both bossy boots types. Am hoping for more laughs and connections.

I’m not sure how well Baba would do in the final task. Ideally it would be the two sportspersons, Seann would be good fun. Probably BG if he doesn’t make a drama from it. Owen and Matt would certainly perform well too. I feel Chris will leave soon.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never watched the series before – can anyone be bothered to tell me what the cyclone is please? Feel free to ignore if not 😅

Reactions: 3
I’ve never watched the series before – can anyone be bothered to tell me what the cyclone is please? Feel free to ignore if not 😅
Oooohhh...you're in for a treat! It's a very physical team game where the last few celebs have to collect stars (and hang onto them!) whilst battling against a giant water slide, being blasted by water canons.

They cling on for dear life, trying to get to their designated spot and then stay there, while the water and other celebs fly around everywhere, knocking them off course.

It's silly and the celebs look pretty ridiculous but it's seen as the pinnacle of the IAC 'journey'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oooohhh...you are in for a treat! It's a very physical team game where all the last few remaining celebs have to collect stars (and hang onto them!) whilst sliding around on a giant water slide, being blasted with water canons. They cling on for dear life, having to stay in their designated spot while the water and other celebs fly around everywhere, knocking them off course.
I love the bit where Ant and Dec say you can say the words to stop the trial but we won’t hear you so there’s no point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sue stays in purely because of her dynamic/relationship with Mike. Some viewers will love that - big rugby player with old soap opera star.

Charlene was ejected partly because she did cowardly in the trial on the night of the vote. Then the stupid stuff with the RV. You'd swear she was a Pulitzer prize winning journalist.

Scarlet was a bit unlucky to be gone. Seemed like a good camp mate to me.

I think these people angling for a racial angle are the most disingenuous and dangerous people. They actively seek to open cracks. They thrive on division. It's people like this that cause these type of stories - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612 Police didn't want to investigate "men of Pakistani heritage - found many reasons why the shocking scale of child sexual exploitation in the South Yorkshire town remained hidden" for " "fear of being thought racist".

So no. They were not voted out for being black. People looking to be a victim or act as a victim on behalf of someone else and it's disgusting.

Waiting for buzz words like "privilege" to be thrown around now.
I agree 100% - some people like to create divisions for reasons that are beneficial to themselves but damaging for others.
I did a research project on CSE in the North as part of my MA, there were many many girls of colour whose voices were hidden who were victims of abuse.
Some people don’t want the facts to get in the way of a good story.

Reactions: 2
Only catching up today so sorry if it’s been mentioned already but does Scarlette’s Co-presenter being diagnosed with terminal cancer have anything to do with her being evicted? If I was her I would never forgive them if they kept me in there knowing that news.

I liked her, wasn’t my winning but seemed to be a genuine person.

Reactions: 5
Agree, I really liked her but I'd never heard of her. She did so well with the trial getting the blocks on the plank i thought she would be in until the end.

Im not enjoying this year's show, still cannot believe an MP and former health sec is in there, and i think the camp mates are so cowardly to say "Im going to speak as I find, he's nice to us in here and that's good enough for me" they need to grow a back bone, I bet they all slagged him off in real life during the pandemic, he's absolutely taking them all for mugs.
And the best thing is, he TOLD them what he was doing (pivoting) and then did it to them immediately after telling them!

• Haha
Sorry if this has been posted already:

Screenshot_20221121_155756.jpg

Can’t say I’m surprised. Charlene is not very reflective and I suspect she will jump on this to save face.

Reactions: 13
Apologies if you have seen this… I read it earlier and should have taken pic … earlier the article said he threw s strop because sometimes the crew take Sue back after trials in a golf buggy and wouldn’t take him .. either it was another article or they have removed the Sue bit… Sue getting special treatment again
3683D0F0-88C9-4FD0-8B74-4EF2E7ECEDDC.jpeg

Apologies if you have seen this… I read it earlier and should have taken pic … earlier the article said he threw s strop because sometimes the crew take Sue back after trials in a golf buggy and wouldn’t take him .. either it was another article or they have removed the Sue bit… Sue getting special treatment again
View attachment 1748989
The issue with him is that he WAS a big deal in the 80s but nobody watching I’m a celeb knows his gravitas, we’re mainly a bit young :) So he can’t get used to being on the same level as place in the sun presenters- it’s an identity thing

Reactions: 10
The issue with him is that he WAS a big deal in the 80s but nobody watching I’m a celeb knows his gravitas, we’re mainly a bit young :) So he can’t get used to being on the same level as place in the sun presenters- it’s an identity thing
The average itv viewer is probably in their 60s - this was in 2017, although the older demo might not be the one voting. I know my parents would struggle verifying their mobile number with the app 😆
Screenshot_20221121_164156.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.