I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed they aren't too fussed about drinking the champagne when they get out - I'd have necked it! ... Maybe that says more about me 😜

Matt voter here too - for the moment ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've noticed they aren't too fussed about drinking the champagne when they get out - I'd have necked it! ... Maybe that says more about me 😜

Matt voter here too - for the moment ...
Maybe because of the crap they’ve been eating in there, their taste buds can’t adjust to the taste of champagne the minute they leave the jungle

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie in the poll I voted Matt to win *I'll get me coat 🤭
I don’t think Rishi wants Matt to win! Stand by your man ;)

I wonder how many "coincidences" it takes for it to keep happening again and again in reality shows before people will say hmm maybe there's something going on here.
I could understand if it was vote to leave, but it’s vote to stay. I know there’s very real racism in the world, some of it unconscious, but I honestly don’t think people are tactically voting for white people to stay so multiple black people leave, they’re just voting for their favourites :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Matts not going to slag people off, he is too aware of how his behaviour will be perceived. Same with the other three they think that’s what the public will expect of them.
Him picking BG block up had nothing to do with him being the bigger person and everything to do with the fact he knows how it looks.
I can’t believe people are falling for the act, he’s clever I’ll give him that.
Owen or Jill for me, Owen because im a massive Hollyoaks fan 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's more shades of grey than we think. I don't think Charlene was evicted because of race. People chose not to save her because of her behaviour in camp. As for Scarlette, people chose not to save her because as far as they were concerned, she didn't need it. Nobody actively disliked Scarlette, but the tribal nature of the viewers of this show resulted in her being overlooked.

As for me, and my OH, we are voting to save Matt every single night. Not because we are right wing Tory voters (nothing could be further from the truth) but because our "tribe" is capable of playing devil's advocate, unblinkered, capable of seeing the bigger picture, visceral dislike of bullying, and almost an obsessive desire not to follow the herd. I don't give a flying f**k what they think the populist opinion is on the outside, but I can see they have got it spectacularly wrong in camp. Nothing annoys a British person more than a bully, the silent majority will stand on the side of fair play, and hopefully be able to think for themselves.

Having said that I don't think Charlene and Scarlette's evictions were about race, I knew that there would be idiots who think it was. However, I can also see why they would think the way they do. If my mother (in her late 60's and a lifelong Tory voter, who also voted Brexit) and all of her friends are anything to go by, there is a lot of rampant racism in this country the language she uses, the things she says and has said to me over the years makes me cringe. BUT..here is the important bit- neither my mum nor any of her pals watch IAC, never have, never will.so I still don't think there was a racist element to the vote, as a vote to SAVE, how can there be?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Rishi wants Matt to win! Stand by your man ;)

I could understand if it was vote to leave, but it’s vote to stay. I know there’s very real racism in the world, some of it unconscious, but I honestly don’t think people are tactically voting for white people to stay so multiple black people leave, they’re just voting for their favourites :)
Rishi won't care he's too busy ruining running the country. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else get the feeling Baba would like to leave now? He looked really down when they said nobody was leaving. He’s a lovely fella but I think he’s lost heart in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hope Matt wins on the basis of his efforts and skills on the trials. He has consistently delivered.

he should be judged on that alone.

he has also not bitched or slagged anyone off in there.Unlike sue, bg and Chris.
Give me a bit of bitching any day of the week over the things Matt Hancock and Boy George have done.

Loads of MP’s have been in there he’s not the first
True. If he was JUST an MP it wouldnt be so bad, although he should still be at work, its the whole health secretary during the pandemic, breaking the rules, etc etc that makes me want to punch him full in the face.

• Heart
It's more shades of grey than we think. I don't think Charlene was evicted because of race. People chose not to save her because of her behaviour in camp. As for Scarlette, people chose not to save her because as far as they were concerned, she didn't need it. Nobody actively disliked Scarlette, but the tribal nature of the viewers of this show resulted in her being overlooked.

As for me, and my OH, we are voting to save Matt every single night. Not because we are right wing Tory voters (nothing could be further from the truth) but because our "tribe" is capable of playing devil's advocate, unblinkered, capable of seeing the bigger picture, visceral dislike of bullying, and almost an obsessive desire not to follow the herd. I don't give a flying f**k what they think the populist opinion is on the outside, but I can see they have got it spectacularly wrong in camp. Nothing annoys a British person more than a bully, the silent majority will stand on the side of fair play, and hopefully be able to think for themselves.

Having said that I don't think Charlene and Scarlette's evictions were about race, I knew that there would be idiots who think it was. However, I can also see why they would think the way they do. If my mother (in her late 60's and a lifelong Tory voter, who also voted Brexit) and all of her friends are anything to go by, there is a lot of rampant racism in this country the language she uses, the things she says and has said to me over the years makes me cringe. BUT..here is the important bit- neither my mum nor any of her pals watch IAC, never have, never will.so I still don't think there was a racist element to the vote, as a vote to SAVE, how can there be?
I wouldn’t say Matt is being bullied, he isn’t being isolated by them. He is being talked about behind his back, which I’m pretty sure he knows and doesn’t care. He works in politics after all.
They also probably know they ain’t gonna get a straight answer from him either. I’ll be interested to see if he thinks they are bullies when he eventually comes out, which I hope is soon. He doesn’t deserve airtime in my opinion

Give me a bit of bitching any day of the week over the things Matt Hancock and Boy George have done.

True. If he was JUST an MP it wouldnt be so bad, although he should still be at work, its the whole health secretary during the pandemic, breaking the rules, etc etc that makes me want to punch him full in the face.
I feel ya! 😂😂

Matts not going to slag people off, he is too aware of how his behaviour will be perceived. Same with the other three they think that’s what the public will expect of them.
Him picking BG block up had nothing to do with him being the bigger person and everything to do with the fact he knows how it looks.
I can’t believe people are falling for the act, he’s clever I’ll give him that.
Owen or Jill for me, Owen because im a massive Hollyoaks fan 😂
Well his act is working the little shi&e will probably win it and more people on here are falling for it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
We are not “falling for it” we are calling out bullying , hypocrisy and isolation from the others.

regardless of what he has done outside if the jungle he went in there to change perceptions and he has succeeded.

he excelled at each task whilst baba and charlene backed out. Do you really think anyone can train you for that environment?
If they could Sue would be doing better being an actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they are repeating a trail. Surly they plan enough to have one a day so have they just binned one they planned?

Reactions: 4
We are not “falling for it” we are calling out bullying , hypocrisy and isolation from the others.

regardless of what he has done outside if the jungle he went in there to change perceptions and he has succeeded.

he excelled at each task whilst baba and charlene backed out. Do you really think anyone can train you for that environment?
If they could Sue would be doing better being an actress.
I personally don’t think he is being bullied or isolated. Changed perceptions because he has excelled at a few trials. I think the problem is they can’t separate what him and the government have done and him as a person and they don’t want too.
I wouldn’t either tbh. We all have different views on him and I can’t see the behaviour of others effecting him. He is in for the pay check like the rest.
However I do think Chris is quite mean to Sean.

I don’t understand why they are repeating a trail. Surly they plan enough to have one a day so have they just binned one they planned?
They have done it before I think

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.