• Matt

Votes: 169 24.8%
  • Seann

Votes: 43 6.3%
  • Boy George

Votes: 25 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly, I've actually voted Seann. It was a hard choice because I realised I don't actually like any of them enough to win and while Matt was my first thought, I still think he's a conman so I can't bring myself to say I *want* him to win, no matter what a good camp mate he's been. So for me, I went for Seann because I think he's a nice guy and it would give him a massive boost. Although I appreciate he has no chance.

Reactions: 34
Couldn't quote as thread locked now to whoever quoted my post I was saying alot of royal family lovers would be voting for Mike not that you had to be a royalist to vote for him to stay

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to see Scarlett leave, I liked her. I knew very few when it started, her included. I’d like Sean to win, I feel winning would do his self esteem and mental health good. I think the last few years have been awful for him. He seems like someone who’s suffered a breakdown.
Balancing is a thing to be practiced in later years. I was awful at it, with doing it more it’s much easier. Guess Sue being of a certain age found it tricky if she doesn’t do it often.

Reactions: 24
Couldn't quote as thread locked now to whoever quoted my post I was saying alot of royal family lovers would be voting for Mike not that you had to be a royalist to vote for him to stay
I would abolish the Royals tomorrow but I like Mike for who he is not the family he married into.

Reactions: 11
Sue stays in purely because of her dynamic/relationship with Mike. Some viewers will love that - big rugby player with old soap opera star.

Charlene was ejected partly because she did cowardly in the trial on the night of the vote. Then the stupid stuff with the RV. You'd swear she was a Pulitzer prize winning journalist.

Scarlet was a bit unlucky to be gone. Seemed like a good camp mate to me.

I think these people angling for a racial angle are the most disingenuous and dangerous people. They actively seek to open cracks. They thrive on division. It's people like this that cause these type of stories - https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612 Police didn't want to investigate "men of Pakistani heritage - found many reasons why the shocking scale of child sexual exploitation in the South Yorkshire town remained hidden" for " "fear of being thought racist".

So no. They were not voted out for being black. People looking to be a victim or act as a victim on behalf of someone else and it's disgusting.

Waiting for buzz words like "privilege" to be thrown around now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The letter from Gina was very bland and unemotional, when it was read out it didn't sound like a loving letter from a partner. She was probably scared of going OTT and being slated for it.

Reactions: 25
It’s nothing to do with race.

Charlene is known to bring up race at every given opportunity on loose women. I think the editors cut it out here as she mentions it a lot.
Scarlett didn’t deserve to go but that’s what a nicely nicely character gets in there. It almost felt fake.

baba might go because he chickens out of most things and he doesn’t debate anything. I found it interesting about his upbringing etc but that’s the only thing he has shared of interest. No depth.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how many "coincidences" it takes for it to keep happening again and again in reality shows before people will say hmm maybe there's something going on here.
Explain your theory on how it's racist that Charlene and Scarlet were voted out then

Reactions: 12
The letter from Gina was very bland and unemotional, when it was read out it didn't sound like a loving letter from a partner. She was probably scared of going OTT and being slated for it.
I agree that she can't really win either way but perhaps she's just naturally icy reserved.

The DM is reporting that she's not mixing with the other celeb family & friends, who are all hanging out and getting to know eachother. Its hardly surprising really (!) but if Team Hancock wants to change perceptions then I guess she should be making an effort there, trying to not appear aloof, standoffish, snooty, superior or whatever.

On a lighter note, I've just learned that her name is actually Regina, just like the toilet paper. Oh, the irony....Her and crappy arse-wipe Hancock really are made for eachother! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Explain your theory on how it's racist that Charlene and Scarlet were voted out then
There's no theory behind why black people, especially women, are consistently unpopular with the British public whenever there's a vote. It's an uncomfortable truth, but it takes some impressive mental gymnastics to deny there's a pattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw Jill's fiance interviewed on Lorraine this morning. These non celebs need a bit of coaching, she was very flat and didn't come across great.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
didn’t fully catch up with the last thread so apologies if it was already discussed but Ant and Dec said in their live after the show now the celebs choose who do the trails the same person cant do two days in a row. They’re also repeating the trail Chris got 1 star on so I wonder who will do it. Either Owen or Matt I guess cause I don’t think any of the rest of them want to do a trail.

Reactions: 7
There's no theory behind why black people, especially women, are consistently unpopular with the British public whenever there's a vote. It's an uncomfortable truth, but it takes some impressive mental gymnastics to deny there's a pattern.
Black/mixed race Strictly winners

Alesha Dixon
Ore Oduba

Big Brother

Brian Belo

X Factor (some members in bands)

Alexandra Burke
Little Mix
Rak-Su

Is there less black people who have won than white? Yes. But only 3% of the UK is black so actually, the proportion of black winners is much higher in comparison. Stop making problems where there isn't any.

Also I didn't include winners with other ethnicities such as Nadia Almada. So even more balanced if you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So you think racism is rampant in British society because black women were voted out of a celebrity TV show?

Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.