I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have they done that’s so disgusting? Talked about him behind his back? BG saying it too his face?
He put more food in his bowl than the others, asked for food when he had been to the bbq. Didn’t wash the bowl after using it, expecting Sue too do it. I’m not seeing it. If I was in there I would constantly be asking him questions about why he did what he did, I wouldn’t care about how uncomfortable he was. He didn’t give a tit about us when he was breaking his rules or guidelines
He won’t ever be uncomfortable - he’s a politician, he’s a professional robot! He’s used to arguments, criticism, being told he’s wrong, and he’s trained to argue his point back. Don’t get me wrong, I know he’s human and he has emotions but he won’t be bothered by anyone in there. If he can take a grilling from Peston, Dimbleby, Piers Morgan (although didn’t all the tories avoid him through Covid 🤣) etc then I doubt Boy George and co will upset him. He’s in there for a massive PR stunt, and the fact that he’s still in means it’s working 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, not on me, if I could vote someone to leave it would be him because I don’t like him, but on a lot of the public!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't vote as I'm in Ireland but I would have done the same. For same reasons as you. Out of all of them, he needs the boost to his self esteem the most. But do I think he'll win? No, I think it'll be Jill, Mike, Owen or even Matt. I love to see Seann even get to the final though, as slim as the chance might be. I think if he even got near to the final he'd be happy. He was ecstatic when he didn't get voted out first, and every night Ant and Dec say to him "it's not you", he's thrilled to have lasted another day.
I know.., It’s Irishist😂 I tried changing my vpn and everything☹ ( works for strictly) I could only compare Matt being voted for every trial at the start to how would the Irish nation would vote if Leo and Mícheal were in there… there would be no money for the mortgage in my account😝

Reactions: 7
Seann to win, Matt second. Both incredibly complex characters, they’ve been fascinating to watch.
My hope is that Seann at least gets to Friday, but if he continues to not take the opportunity to do a task that may do for him. Fair enough he’s scared but it’s his turn and shying away from it will turn people off, despite liking his honesty about it last night. I wish the public had voted him to do at least one.

Reactions: 10
I can't vote as I'm in Ireland but I would have done the same. For same reasons as you. Out of all of them, he needs the boost to his self esteem the most. But do I think he'll win? No, I think it'll be Jill, Mike, Owen or even Matt. I love to see Seann even get to the final though, as slim as the chance might be. I think if he even got near to the final he'd be happy. He was ecstatic when he didn't get voted out first, and every night Ant and Dec say to him "it's not you", he's thrilled to have lasted another day.
I really like Sean and find him interesting. I really did not like the way his ex behaved. Just hope people don’t start blaming Katia for everything.

Reactions: 11
And the best thing is, he TOLD them what he was doing (pivoting) and then did it to them immediately after telling them!
Yes! But they all lapped up the pivot story as if it had never occurred to them that MPs give the answer they want to give and dont answer the question. They're making themselves look stupid to be duped by MH in his quest to sell loads of books and get on the after dinner speaking circuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love this post. As a Tory voter most of my life, I have become totally p*seed off with the current crop, led by Boris, and as a Remainer, furious that we had the referendum and that we voted Leave. And I was livid when Matt Hancock decided to go into the Jungle, as I feel he should be in his constituency at a time of crisis in the country and when the government is so under fire. I felt it was unhelpful to both his constituents and to the wider party.
That said, I have been disgusted with how others have behaved towards him, and like you, my partner and I have been voting for him every night. No-one likes to see people treated like that, and actually he has come across as quite a nice bloke. I hope he wins. The poll on this thread certainly suggests he will!
Oh Angelinatruthbomb FINALLY! A kindred spirit 😀

Reactions: 4
Yes! But they all lapped up the pivot story as if it had never occurred to them that MPs give the answer they want to give and dont answer the question. They're making themselves look stupid to be duped by MH in his quest to sell loads of books and get on the after dinner speaking circuit.
MH even told the rest of them that he had answered all of their questions, when he'd done no such thing...and of course none of them batted an eyelid. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that people think Matt is being bullied 😃 He's had a few uncomfortable questions thrown his way that's all. I'm sure being in the jungle is like a kiddies playground compared to the backstabbing and shenanigans that go on in Westminster.

Reactions: 28
I admire Matt for his resilience im over the whole Covid debacle, but i admire a few qualities in him. Least you survive life that way unlike the younger generation crying anxiety every 2 minutes. It was interesting them saying hes not authentic i guess thats not great but theyre not all friends are they? Hes doing what he can to stay in. I loved what BG said too about creative people cause a stir its so right and thats what makes them more interesting. They go against convention.

Reactions: 13
I admire Matt for his resilience im over the whole Covid debacle, but i admire a few qualities in him. Least you survive life that way unlike the younger generation crying anxiety every 2 minutes. It was interesting them saying hes not authentic i guess thats not great but theyre not all friends are they? Hes doing what he can to stay in. I loved what BG said too about creative people cause a stir its so right and thats what makes them more interesting. They go against convention.
Exactly. He's not going to care about making friends with random celebrities he's never gonna see again so why share all his personal business? He's being a real team player and that's what counts not blabbering out your life story and snivelling when everyone is rude to you. He's resilient because it's his job and their opinions mean duck all to him at the end of the day.

Reactions: 17
The thing with Sean is that none of us will ever know what actually happened in his relationship. Someone can be a very nice person, a great friend and still be toxic in a relationship. Also his ex could have been angry and reacting out of hurt.
We won't know.

I find it hard to know what to feel about him.

I really like Sean and find him interesting. I really did not like the way his ex behaved. Just hope people don’t start blaming Katia for everything.
Don’t think anyone will be blaming anyone. IAC has nothing to do with Katya (until the year she perhaps does it?)

Tbh the whole thing was a mess and I think his ex objecting to being cheated on publicly is fair enough. Seann would say that too.

I don’t want to sound dismissive but I personally think the subject has been done to diddly now.

Reactions: 6
No fan of Sue, but I'd imagine maybe Sue provided medical documentation prior to doing the show about whatever conditions she has. I'm sure if BG had a similar debilitating medical condition and provided evidence of same to ITV, he'd have been able to have a buggy too.
During Covid Sue disappeared from Corrie for ages because she had to shield.

It is very interesting how many like Seann. I would vote for Seann. I think he was treated appallingly after the Strictly debacle and this is really like rehab for him. I hope he does well.

As for Scarlette, I thought she was sweet enough and seems like a nice person but I had no idea who she was before entering and I think she falls into that category of nice but no real impact. There are people I'd rather watch so in a vote to 'save' she wouldn't get my vote.

Yep, Seann’s ex is taking in cash with book deals about the toxic relationship. Seann has never challenged it, he is at blame and has apologized and moved on. His new missus seems lovely and baby on the way all good.

What have they done that’s so disgusting? Talked about him behind his back? BG saying it too his face?
He put more food in his bowl than the others, asked for food when he had been to the bbq. Didn’t wash the bowl after using it, expecting Sue too do it. I’m not seeing it. If I was in there I would constantly be asking him questions about why he did what he did, I wouldn’t care about how uncomfortable he was. He didn’t give a tit about us when he was breaking his rules or guidelines
I think those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! Let’s look at those who’ve been the worst towards him - BG - convicted criminal who’s spent time in prison, Mike Tindall, twice convicted drink driver, Sue Cleaver, drink driver, Chris Moyles - tax avoider and offering to take the virginity of an underage girl. Please.
The ones looking down their left wing noses the most at MH are hardly paragons of virtue themselves are they?
Presumably if you were in there asking him questions you’d be asking a fair few more of this lot about their dubious pasts too?

Sean is a bit blah, i mean hes not that funny but i think omg he kissed another woman and was in a relationship. Oh dear move on now. Not very nice i guess. But waiting this long to get on to imaceleb to show hes an ok dude is a bit sad. Who cares. We all survived a pandemic mate. Sue is a bit...boring...sarcastic middle aged woman..nothing new there. Chris Moyles closet bully afraid of all the tasks...typical bully behaviour!! Owen is great, Mike blah.

Yep, Seann’s ex is taking in cash with book deals about the toxic relationship. Seann has never challenged it, he is at blame and has apologized and moved on. His new missus seems lovely and baby on the way all good.
Yeah, the ex has cashed in so I wouldn't place much faith in the stories she has told about Seann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.