I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarlett was grand but nothing exciting was going to happen as she seemed to be coping well whereas with the others I think we could see a bit more drama from them

Reactions: 8
Agree, I really liked her but I'd never heard of her. She did so well with the trial getting the blocks on the plank i thought she would be in until the end.

Im not enjoying this year's show, still cannot believe an MP and former health sec is in there, and i think the camp mates are so cowardly to say "Im going to speak as I find, he's nice to us in here and that's good enough for me" they need to grow a back bone, I bet they all slagged him off in real life during the pandemic, he's absolutely taking them all for mugs.
I don’t really find it enjoyable either. Mainly because I really don’t like all the spin about Matt and his poor hurty feelings. Sean was spot on when he said Matt would not be fazed by anything in there. I find him completely slimy and that’s more to do with his general political history and how false he is in the jungle.

There’s a reason none of NONE of the camp mates have particularly warmed to him.

If anything, he is being less genuine than them!
Wonder how he would come across if his edit was tweaked?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see the media (perhaps with Charlene’s help) latching on the race angle and making it all about that from now on. Then esp if Mike goes on to win there’s going to be that taint – that the ‘racist’ British public voted for a member of ‘tHe RaCiSt RoYaL fAmIlY’ (🙄).

So now I REALLY hope, more than ever, that Jill wins. She won’t be tainted by it the way a straight white (and yes, highly privileged) man would. Winning would be a poisoned chalice now and disastrous (although totally unfair on him personally) PR.

Sad it’s come to this but hey, this is the 2020s.

Reactions: 12
Agree, I really liked her but I'd never heard of her. She did so well with the trial getting the blocks on the plank i thought she would be in until the end.

Im not enjoying this year's show, still cannot believe an MP and former health sec is in there, and i think the camp mates are so cowardly to say "Im going to speak as I find, he's nice to us in here and that's good enough for me" they need to grow a back bone, I bet they all slagged him off in real life during the pandemic, he's absolutely taking them all for mugs.
They all talk behind his back so they're not taking him as he is in the camp anyway.

Reactions: 2
I hope Matt wins on the basis of his efforts and skills on the trials. He has consistently delivered.

he should be judged on that alone.

he has also not bitched or slagged anyone off in there.Unlike sue, bg and Chris.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I hope Matt wins on the basis of his efforts and skills on the trials. He has consistently delivered.

he should be judged on that alone.

he has also not bitched or slagged anyone off in there.Unlike sue, bg and Chris.
Why should he? It's completely barbaric to suggest we ignore where people have come from, on a show with 'celebrity' in the title 😂 Should we forget that BG chained someone up, too?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why should he? It's completely barbaric to suggest we ignore where people have come from, on a show with 'celebrity' in the title 😂 Should we forget that BG chained someone up, too?
If that were the case though there'd be no point in the show, we should all just vote for winner the second they land in Aus based on what we already know of them.

Reactions: 12
If that were the case though there'd be no point in the show, we should all just vote for winner the second they land in Aus based on what we already know of them.
I am saying that you can't forget where these people come from, not that we should vote for them solely based on their background, obviously.

Reactions: 4
I agree that she can't really win either way but perhaps she's just naturally icy reserved.

The DM is reporting that she's not mixing with the other celeb family & friends, who are all hanging out and getting to know eachother. Its hardly surprising really (!) but if Team Hancock wants to change perceptions then I guess she should be making an effort there, trying to not appear aloof, standoffish, snooty, superior or whatever.

On a lighter note, I've just learned that her name is actually Regina, just like the toilet paper. Oh, the irony....Her and crappy arse-wipe Hancock really are made for eachother! 😂🤣😂
Take everything that the DM reports with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 3
She's on Loose Women now on video from Oz except she can't hear them in the studio 😂 So they'll have to come back to her. She is going to bang on about being a journalist again.

I've also just admitted I watch LW despite it mostly being drivel debates.🙈 Get me in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Loads of MP’s have been in there he’s not the first

Reactions: 7
It's more likely that Scarlette was voted off because she doesn't have as big a following as the others. I'd never heard of her before.

She came across well though. Her voting off has absolutely nothing to do with her colour, and to suggest otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.
I think people thought she was safe so didn't bother voting to save her. I had never heard of Jill before IAC but I warmed to her very early on.

I don’t really find it enjoyable either. Mainly because I really don’t like all the spin about Matt and his poor hurty feelings. Sean was spot on when he said Matt would not be fazed by anything in there. I find him completely slimy and that’s more to do with his general political history and how false he is in the jungle.

There’s a reason none of NONE of the camp mates have particularly warmed to him.

If anything, he is being less genuine than them!
Wonder how he would come across if his edit was tweaked?!
I think Matt in reality is more of an arrogant little shite than on the TV screen. Even a weasel like him can't hide his real persona 24 hrs especially when he is hungry and tired
That's why the others in there with him are not warming to him. Whereas his TV persona is a more positive spin and the bas&ard will probably win.🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Black/mixed race Strictly winners

Alesha Dixon
Ore Oduba

Big Brother

Brian Belo

X Factor (some members in bands)

Alexandra Burke
Little Mix
Rak-Su

Is there less black people who have won than white? Yes. But only 3% of the UK is black so actually, the proportion of black winners is much higher in comparison. Stop making problems where there isn't any.

Also I didn't include winners with other ethnicities such as Nadia Almada. So even more balanced if you do.
And Louis Smith won Strictly with Flavi
Oh man my bad totally forgot Leona, loved her :love:

Reactions: 5
She's on Loose Women now on video from Oz except she can't hear them in the studio 😂 So they'll have to come back to her. She is going to bang on about being a journalist again.

I've also just admitted I watch LW despite it mostly being drivel debates.🙈 Get me in the bin.
Quoting my own post. As expected, they're blowing smoke up her you know and what and she's talking about her "journalistic hat".

ETA she did say she massively regrets not being honest with the campmates about the RV and that she and Matt "begged" producers to let someone else sleep in the RV.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker 👋 I've missed the last week watching but have kept fairly up to date thanks to this thread.

Voting trends I find quite intriguing - the last 2 series of IAC saw female contestants voted out earlier than the male ones (wiki says the 1st 3 evictions were women in 2020 and 21) although that wasn't the case on 2019.

Be interesting to see what the trends are like in other reality series - and what the population who are voting are

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.