I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Jill to win now. Hadn't decided before. She's cool as a cucumber in the trials and keeps her sense of humour. She looked hilarious in that get-up just now 😂

Reactions: 19
God we need something dramatic to liven it up. I’d be asleep while watching if it wasn’t for tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See I think maybe all the screentime and the World Cup atmosphere. If there is an atmosphere as I don’t watch football but I’m thinking Jill may win this. Editing and everything is all in her favour. Matt is not really shown much either now. It’s Jill and Owen

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Show have hit new lows when there is montage of dec repeating get it in your bag . Wasting minutes are we

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.