I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The news story today about Danny cheating on his ex with prossies and her that plays Victoria didn't make much of a difference

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Meh 🤷🏼‍♀️
The winner, the camp mates, the series, the trials, the whole thing……meh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Like someone said earlier he's in with the Thomas brothers/the owner of PLT and I genuinely think some moneys been ploughed into getting him the win 🏆 I'm just going to keep telling myself this as I cant get my head around it otherwise.

Reactions: 9
The news story today about Danny cheating on his ex with prossies and her that plays Victoria didn't make much of a difference
That story has been doing the rounds all the time he has been in there plus his friendship with the skanky Thomas brothers so don't think people are that bothered about his past history.

Like someone said earlier he's in with the Thomas brothers/the owner of PLT and I genuinely think some moneys been ploughed into getting him the win 🏆 I'm just going to keep telling myself this as I cant get my head around it otherwise.
That guy bankrolls the Thomas brothers, he owns the Roller Ryan swans about in.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be back in Oz by then. I want it to be, but think of all the months of planning that go into it.. they’d wanna be 100% sure basically NOW that they’re going back, and they can’t be sure right now. :(
I may be wrong but, I’m not feeling v optimistic about it here. 😬
It's just not the same in Wales- could put up with it being a "one off" last year cos of the pandemic but this years one was even worse....
Die hard I'm a celeb fans prob don't care where it is but surely the shows production team realise now it doesn't work or have the same appeal unless its in the jungle 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel I might get pelted with rotten fruit and veg but I'm a Danny fan and was delighted he won. I did absolutely love Simon and was splitting my vote between them as I would have been happy if he'd won too but I'm glad it was Danny. Sorry 🤣

Reactions: 6
Simon was robbed just like Andy Whyment

Would have been interesting to see the dynamics had Richard stayed. David took on the role of leader even when Louise had the role. I know he said he was layed back in his leadership but I think he’s very used to getting his own way easily and people sucking up to him. Quite possibly he and Richard would have clashed as the two older men with opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can’t sleep so am rewatching the celebrity cyclones from previous years. Last year’s looked harder than this year’s surprisingly, it seemed like this year after David struggled so much at the start they just went easy on them. Although I’d forgotten last year giovanna screamed the entire time.
Anyway, was disappointed by the result but at least it wasn’t Frankie. I agree they should either have it in Australia or somewhere similar or just not do it next year. It’s just not as fun watching them freeze in a castle and doing easy trails.

Reactions: 4
So, it’s 3am. Turns out I fell asleep after their trials 😂

so sad that Simon didn’t win! But I’m extremely glad Frankie didn’t either.

Simon is so naturally funny and carefree and I really enjoyed him on the show.

That last trial really influenced the votes IMO as Danny did do so well in his. I think that his trial is the hardest one in every series and once his was shown, people picked up the phone.

i ‘spose I should probably try and go back to sleep then 😂

Reactions: 5
Where's boring Giovanna shouldn't she be crown him him seeing she was last year's winner.
She is not part of the bubble so she wouldn’t be allowed. They already said in the papers that she wouldn’t be handing over the crown

Reactions: 1
I love that Simon is not media trained. Frankie and Danny serving absolute waffle in their leaving interviews talking about journeys and learning so much about themselves etc. Simon's answers: 'yeah, it was nice', 'yea I had fun.' 'the trials weren't too bad'. Just goes to show he's a normal bloke who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Obvs I am gutted he didn't win but also just happy itv didn't get their way after they gave Frankie sooo much screen time.

Reactions: 29
I’ve enjoyed joining in with this thread. All I can say is at least it wasn’t Frankie that won.

Simon has just been on This Morning (not a thing I usually watch but they announced he was on).
He was so funny talking about the Cows Vagina for quite a long time and Vernon Kaye could not stop laughing whilst Josie Gibson was really pushing the story to make Simon say more than he really should on TM. :) Best interview - Danny Miller was on Lorraine and could not stop blubbing.

Reactions: 7
Simon has just been on This Morning (not a thing I usually watch but they announced he was on).
He was so funny talking about the Cows Vagina for quite a long time and Vernon Kaye could not stop laughing whilst Josie Gibson was really pushing the story to make Simon say more than he really should on TM. :) Best interview - Danny Miller was on Lorraine and could not stop blubbing.
Yes Simon was really funny and kept pushing the vagina conversation to it’s limit. He even said “have you cut to a commercial? Are we still on air?”

To be fair to Danny the reason why he was blubbing was because they had his fiancé and baby son on another video call and he didn’t know they would be on so it made him emotional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't think Danny or Frankie came across as particularly nice people, unlike Simon. For all the fillers freezing her face, Frankie couldn't disguise her annoyance at a few points throughout the series, especially at the end when she didn't win. Danny was just a stirrer. Neither particularly pushed themselves forward for challenges which surprised me as you'd think they would want to do anything to maximise exposure. Simon didn't either but that kind of fit with his not really caring either way attitude.

I think if Richard had stayed in, it would have been a completely different series.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t understand what people were voting for with Danny. He was a tit stirrer and boring as hell, not particularly funny and didn’t have any hugely memorable trials etc. What did people see? I really think he’s had a huge push from the Thomas brother following because as much as I didn’t like anyone other than Simon, there were still people who at least offered more than Danny. The David thing was creepy AF too. There’s having an idol and then there’s being a letch.

Reactions: 13
When Frankie was asked who she wanted to win, she immediately said Danny. No pause. Or courtesy to say she wanted them both to win. I thought that was a bit uncalled for.