I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The version we get in Ireland must be different to the UK because on what I am watching the coverage of Frankie is not OTT at all.
And to be clear, I don't even know who the girl is so have no opinion on her.
Anyhow, I like the lady with the blonde hair. She should do audiobooks.

God Nb was doing my head in! interesting to see how things pan out. I like Adams attitude in there to be fair. But I'm like that just doing it when it need to be done not later on. There was no hot water because of it! Also how come Frankie couldn't remember any song !!!!!

Reactions: 6
Ant is clearly not keen on Naughty, Dec seemed a bit more tactful but Ant really did a poor job of hiding how unimpressed he was :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Danny and bloody frankie on at the start

Danny stalking David...again

Reactions: 6
God Nb was doing my head in! interesting to see how things pan out. I like Adams attitude in there to be fair. But I'm like that just doing it when it need to be done not later on. There was no hot water because of it! Also how come Frankie couldn't remember any song !!!!!
Think she knew what a truly duff singer she was, so not ‘remembering’ was the easy option.. lol

Reactions: 10
Aw bless, the dad dancers lol

Ffs too much frankie and Danny already

Arlene on the Tesco ad. That's quick

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't mind Danny, his David stalking is hilarious, but Frankie has an awful voice, filler face, she and hub mult millionaires, go do something useful in voluntary sector, Christ if I had that wealth the things I could do. She's just got no discernable talent for anything in media!

Reactions: 11
Danny Miller is getting on my nerves now. I liked him when he went in but his smug face needs a slap. I would have hit him with the shovel.

Reactions: 7
Ant n Dec take the mick out of NB Adam and even David yet never joke about Princess frankie

So they got the pub now. Where's the hardship, no meals, cold showers etc like previous series

Reactions: 3