I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right come on 2022 in Oz with some interesting celebs🤞 been a duff year and I feel like even Ant and Dec know jt

Reactions: 4
I think most of the public watching, favoured Simon. Just a shame they didn't vote

Reactions: 14
The having just had a son part put me off him even more.
Same. It was sooo milked and honestly who even gave a fck about it? It’s not like he went off to war, he literally just went on a show for 3 weeks that would boost his image and help his bank account. I don’t know why it was constantly made out that he mattered more than other campmates in there because of the being a new dad thing. They were all equals in there. He was glorified the whole time 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Throughly underwhelming, boring and naff series this year 🥱🥱🥱
In the jungle or nothing for me next year 🤪
Some decent celebrities would be nice too 😅

Reactions: 5
I'm glad it's over now....I didn't really take to any of them this year except Simon.. and Richard of course

Reactions: 11
Right come on 2022 in Oz with some interesting celebs🤞 been a duff year and I feel like even Ant and Dec know jt
Unfortunately I don’t think it’ll be back in Oz by then. I want it to be, but think of all the months of planning that go into it.. they’d wanna be 100% sure basically NOW that they’re going back, and they can’t be sure right now. :(
I may be wrong but, I’m not feeling v optimistic about it here. 😬

Reactions: 7
I think most of the public watching, favoured Simon. Just a shame they didn't vote
Sounded like the crew did too.

Next year they should go back to the jungle but maybe do a 'champion of champions' one with former winners back in, a bit different.

Reactions: 5
Not too fussed about the winner but 3 years in a row of bad winners (Jossa-Gi-Frankie) would have been the worst outcome so silver lining and all that.

If they can't do Oz next year, it needs to be rested, simple as that. Wales didn't work this year and they flopped in the ratings.

Reactions: 8
Throughly underwhelming, boring and naff series this year 🥱🥱🥱
In the jungle or nothing for me next year 🤪
Some decent celebrities would be nice too 😅
I was wondering if they had asked better celebs this year and they turned it down because they want to do it in Oz. Surely they had to have asked bigger stars than just the ones we ended up with.

I have a feeling that until they go back to the jungle, they’ll keep having mediocre lineups for camp.
I won’t be watching until they go back to the jungle. It was just awful this year.

Reactions: 3
That’s the first year I’ve ever watched where someone won who I genuinely hadn’t heard of before the show. I’d never watched Emmerdale in my life so I didn’t know him (even to see), and he also didn’t grow on me during the series. I don’t get the appeal with him at all.

I did say like a week ago tho, that it looked set up for him to win because they put such an emphasis on his presence somehow being more admirable having just had a son. Boringggggg.
I think the fact he left his newborn son made him even more undesirable tbh. Glad his reality show fame and fawning after David is more pressing 🥱🤢

Reactions: 13
I was wondering if they had asked better celebs this year and they turned it down because they want to do it in Oz. Surely they had to have asked bigger stars than just the ones we ended up with.

I have a feeling that until they go back to the jungle, they’ll keep having mediocre lineups for camp.
I won’t be watching until they go back to the jungle. It was just awful this year.
I think a few did knock it back because it wasn't in Australia. They should rest it until they are allowed back in the Jungle but its too much of a money maker for ITV

Reactions: 2

Yet there were a few campmates who only agreed to do because it was in Wales eg Richard. So swings and roundabouts I guess

Reactions: 4
I think a few did knock it back because ot wasn't in Australia. They should rest it until they are allowed back in the Jungle but its too much of a money maker for ITV
Agree..
It’s a pity they didn’t try somewhere exotic other than Australia when that wasn’t possible. I get why they stayed close to home last year, but this year when restrictions were less harsh they probably could have gone somewhere different, even if not specifically Oz, somewhere other than the UK at least.
Having it in Wales is just hopeless 😬

Reactions: 3