I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the first time in a long time that I gave up watching last series. I hope they up their game and improve the trials. It really was gutting that Richard had to leave so early last year, I actually hope they bring him back!!

Reactions: 3
It was the first time in a long time that I gave up watching last series. I hope they up their game and improve the trials. It really was gutting that Richard had to leave so early last year, I actually hope they bring him back!!
i prefer it in the castle i believe its there again this year

i prefer it in the castle i believe its there again this year
No rumours about it locally that it is coming back to Abergele.
ITV has today made a huge I’m A Celebrity 2022 announcement which will undoubtedly leave fans over the moon. After two years in Wales, the show is reportedly set to return to Australia later this year! It looks like fans are finally getting their wishes, as I’m A Celebrity is expected to return to Australia for the show’s 22nd series!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No rumours about it locally that it is coming back to Abergele.
ITV has today made a huge I’m A Celebrity 2022 announcement which will undoubtedly leave fans over the moon. After two years in Wales, the show is reportedly set to return to Australia later this year! It looks like fans are finally getting their wishes, as I’m A Celebrity is expected to return to Australia for the show’s 22nd series!
i liked it in the castle put the country on the map