I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read today that one of the Thomas brothers is going to make him a millionaire model working for Pretty Little Things and another company owned by a friend of his.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am gutted!! Reading this thread, no one was voting for Danny! What a pile of:poop:

Reactions: 11
He'll be one of those in a few years you scratch your head to remember who won.

(And Simon - I love a dad bod 😂)

Reactions: 13
At least he has something lined up now he’s left Emmerdale for the second time, boring prick

Reactions: 4
Do castles usually have hair straighteners in? 🤔 Them flicks on Frankie’s hair ain’t natural

Reactions: 9
I think he actually might be the worst winner ever. Still can’t believe David didn’t make the final!

Reactions: 7
I’m not even just sad about my bet I’m actually raging he won. What a bleeping boring bastard, Simon was absolutely robbed. duck watching it again, sick of this tit every year with ITV scripted winners.

Reactions: 13
Noticed that she really is bitter - anyone else would have given him a quick hug as they were crowning him but not her

Reactions: 9
That’s the first year I’ve ever watched where someone won who I genuinely hadn’t heard of before the show. I’d never watched Emmerdale in my life so I didn’t know him (even to see), and he also didn’t grow on me during the series. I don’t get the appeal with him at all.

I did say like a week ago tho, that it looked set up for him to win because they put such an emphasis on his presence somehow being more admirable having just had a son. Boringggggg.

Reactions: 8
Congrats to the person who hoyed a fiver on him to win. Atleast one of us is happy.
Atleast get us in a round of pigs uterus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh well, the end of another crap series. Thanks for your company Tattlers! I won't be back til it's back in the jungle

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Meh. Didn't like him and didn't want him to win either but rather him than Frankie. It obviously meant far more to him than it did Simon and he really pulled out all the stops in his interview. I thought they concentrated more on him than Simon so wasn't suprised at all. Simon's still my winner!

That’s the first year I’ve ever watched where someone won who I genuinely hadn’t heard of before the show. I’d never watched Emmerdale in my life so I didn’t know him (even to see), and he also didn’t grow on me during the series. I don’t get the appeal with him at all.

I did say like a week ago tho, that it looked set up for him to win because they put such an emphasis on his presence somehow being more admirable having just had a son. Boringggggg.
The having just had a son part put me off him even more.