I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching kadeena’s tik tok insights to the castle? Very interesting!

Reactions: 1
I don't think that Wales is the problem exactly, it's getting the right cast . However Wales and getting the right cast may be a problem. There is a great kudos to flying family members to Australia in winter and enjoying the the time you spend after being kicked out in the Versace Hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it so dark and drab in the castle. They’re all just sitting about freezing in 10 layers and not doing very much.

The jungle is visually appealing and a welcome change of scene from UK gloooooooom.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just find it so dark and drab in the castle. They’re all just sitting about freezing in 10 layers and not doing very much.

The jungle is visually appealing and a welcome change of scene from UK gloooooooom.
I can't get away from the fact that the castle looks like a set in a studio. The walls in the bedroom look fake and so do the floors. I know the jungle is technically a set too, but you get the sense that the boundaries are much wider for them. Plus a lot of the trials and challenges are done in a studio too so it feels like they don't have as many hardships.

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching The coming out show now
I watched 5 minutes and switched over 😆

It's not really a coming out show - just interviews with campmates about their experience. Nothing we've not heard before! I was hoping we would see them leave/return to their hotel etc like the old format but I guess they can't do that due to covid 👎

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who didn’t know naughty boys full sibling is saira khan off loose women mindblown

• Wow
I still think Simon was the true winner and that it would've been great if Richard had remained

Reactions: 9
I forgot this was on! Luckily it had recorded so I put it on, but switched off after 5 minutes! I'd forgotten how Danny was sick in the helicopter and how he gagged over the eating trial. His gag reflex miraculously improved by being in the camp a few days as it was never mentioned again!

Reactions: 5

They seem a lot more restricted in the castle. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to wander or if there is, it's too cold to leave the fire.

They all seem to have a fairly positive edit too. I don't believe there aren't more arguments. Either that or they're all too media savvy to let their guard down.

Interesting because this is what I like about the castle! The fact it’s cold and drab like us, much more relatable 😂

They seem a lot more restricted in the castle. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to wander or if there is, it's too cold to leave the fire.

They all seem to have a fairly positive edit too. I don't believe there aren't more arguments. Either that or they're all too media savvy to let their guard down.
Exactly this. They all seem to be hyper aware of how they will be perceived and try to avoid saying or doing anything that will show them in a negative light.

Reactions: 3
I think if they keep it in the castle they need to move it to September/October so there’s less chance of it being off air again due to bad weather. Also they should figure out a way of doing more height based challenges or something else instead if it constantly being bugs/ snakes or eating.

There are loads of places they could walk, in private, round the Castle area. It's not too cold to leave the fire, lots of us have to go out every day up here in North Wales. ;) :D:D

I think if they keep it in the castle they need to move it to September/October so there’s less chance of it being off air again due to bad weather. Also they should figure out a way of doing more height based challenges or something else instead if it constantly being bugs/ snakes or eating.
They could always do bungy type things off the Castle ramparts or climbing up them.

Reactions: 2
There are loads of places they could walk, in private, round the Castle area. It's not too cold to leave the fire, lots of us have to go out every day up here in North Wales. ;) :D:D
I know North Wales very well. Spent a million summers there. Also a few winters. I'm not sure David who is used to St Tropez is going to go off meandering around those North Welsh hills :ROFLMAO:

I think it's more to do with the production team only having access to a certain part of the castle.

Reactions: 1
I liked Frankie before IAC....now I don't, she annoys me now. Normally I find it's the other way round...I don't like some of them before the show but like them afterwards.
I didn't like Stacey Solomon before she went into the jungle but then really grew to like her. Fast forward a few years though and I'm back to not liking her 🤣