I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see him tonight on BBC Sports Personality - he looked good dressed up. Gloria can I ask which age range you come into - just curious. I am in the been retired for ages but I like to look. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm 26, and hey, no need to let age get in the way of things, you go girl! 👏

Reactions: 1
Matty Lee is delicious! 🤤
He is indeed. He always think he gets such a raw deal as everyone goes on and on about Tom Daly winning a gold medal and he's mentioned as an afterthought! He looked amazing in his outfit last night (also old enough to be his mother but I'm not caring 🤣).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes odd that they mentioned last night to Tom his event is synchro so unless his partner is exactly the same, and as good, as him he wouldn’t win anything and yet Tom was nominated and Matty wasn’t. Surely a synchro event is a team event, not individual?!

Reactions: 3
Can't say I was that surprised lol
I’m praying they can go back to Australia next year, or at least find another hot country. If they can’t I wonder if ratings will get so low they cancel the show, at least until they can get back into Australia.

I'd read somewhere that other countries were using the South African set - if Aus is still off the menu, why put up with Wales again when there is already a set in a country which is a better fit?

Reactions: 1
I’m praying they can go back to Australia next year, or at least find another hot country. If they can’t I wonder if ratings will get so low they cancel the show, at least until they can get back into Australia.
They will need to all be vaccinated 👀

Haven’t seen much of the winner whose name I can’t remember. Normally they appear for a while on itv vehicles. He was dull though.

Haven’t seen much of the winner whose name I can’t remember. Normally they appear for a while on itv vehicles. He was dull though.
Danny Miller, only thing I saw was the girlfriend got covid not long after he came out and so they all had to isolate.

Danny Miller, only thing I saw was the girlfriend got covid not long after he came out and so they all had to isolate.
Turned on Lorraine this morning and there was Danny Miller and his girlfriend doing a very cheesy Valentine item. It was like somebody had remembered they had not had their moneys worth out of him so gave him a ring last night and dragged him in to do this.

• Haha