I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Often when you get soap actors in that have been on screen for decades it’s very hard not to see their screen character. Found this the total opposite with Simon. Not once did I call him Steve even though I’m a massive Corrie fan. In the past I’ve mistakenly used their soap name the whole time. Simon just came across as himself the whole time and didn’t appear to be anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Of course. They wont want Simon to win though because he will just go back to Corrie. They will have jobs lined up for Frankie
That's why Simon was so natural and I genuinely don't think he cared about winning. He was there just for experience and giggles ( and a healthy boost to his income) but he is already firmly established in his career and profile and will just pick up were he left off. Back to fighting with Tracy :LOL:

Danny though has left Emmerdale, has a young family and admitted he did IMAC to get a financial boost. Danny will benefit more from the win. However Simon will always be our winner. (Danny Mac all over again - one for the Strictly fans there)

Reactions: 15
When Frankie was asked who she wanted to win, she immediately said Danny. No pause. Or courtesy to say she wanted them both to win. I thought that was a bit uncalled for.
She said she wanted Danny to win as he’d been there since the beginning and also endured the clink

Often when you get soap actors in that have been on screen for decades it’s very hard not to see their screen character. Found this the total opposite with Simon. Not once did I call him Steve even though I’m a massive Corrie fan. In the past I’ve mistakenly used their soap name the whole time. Simon just came across as himself the whole time and didn’t appear to be anyone else.
I'm always dubious of actors going into things like this. I never know whether they are being genuine or acting scared/homesick/upset etc. I did feel like Danny was acting at times but never got that vibe from Simon.

Reactions: 10
The voting stats from the final have been revealed

Vote for third place:

Danny - 42.79%

Simon - 33.44%

Frankie - 23.77%

King of the castle, final vote:

Danny - 55.05%

Simon - 44.95%

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the laughs during this series. I’ve enjoyed here more than the show

Reactions: 8
I'd like to see Richard Madeley get another chance although if he got his full fee for this year he'll be running for the hills. He would have been such a good camp mate if not just to add to the tension.

Reactions: 15
We all know that Danny Miller was in there for the money but just watched Lorraine from this morning and he invited her to their wedding and said he wanted her there as it would up their money from OK or Hello the more celebs they had there. She offered to baby sit.;) This also makes more sense about his win.
Now really gone off him - I did vote for him during the first half of the programme but his David Ginola stuff put me off him.

Danny and Thomas Brothers are best mates ---
Ryan Thomas and Umar Kamari maintain a close relationship even flying his PrettyLittleThing helicopter emblazoned with the words 'Ryan to win' during his triumphant stint on Celebrity Big Brother in 2018.
So what happened over the Castle - a Danny to win banner - his family (as it was said) would/could not not have paid for that.
Yes - IMO there has been some paid for votes for this win which will benefit Boho and PLThing brands.

• Sad
I keep thinking of all the celebs who left saying to David 'I'll definitely come and visit you'.

I'm now envisaging Adam Woodyatt turning up at David's villa in St Tropez in his camper van :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another year in Wales could be the beginning of the end, this year flopped, why would next year be any different if in Wales? And the risk of a storm and evacuation happening is the same as this year.

For the sake of the show, it's time for a break if not in Oz. Too many bad years in a row will kill the show.

Reactions: 2
If they go back to Wales they need to revamp the show. Crystal maze type challenges instead of the bugs/ drinking/ eating which have become tiring. In Oz they could do high wire and also water challenges. They can’t in Wales because you the cold so it needs more variety. We had no spy games this year and different things to switch it up. Also they need to give everyone fair chance of the edit.