Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I love that Simon is not media trained. Frankie and Danny serving absolute waffle in their leaving interviews talking about journeys and learning so much about themselves etc. Simon's answers: 'yeah, it was nice', 'yea I had fun.' 'the trials weren't too bad'. Just goes to show he's a normal bloke who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Obvs I am gutted he didn't win but also just happy itv didn't get their way after they gave Frankie sooo much screen time.

Reactions: 29

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So refreshing Simon doesn't bang on about friendships, journeys etc, but just that he needs to be fitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lol at Steve Mc Donald, can’t remember his real name “I’m a sex machine ready to reload”

This show has done Frankie zero favours. What a vacuous and talentless airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I would rather see Danny win than Frankie and that's saying something because I find him unbearable too.

I didn't like the way Frankie opted out of the trial and I didn't like the way she rolled her eyes during the classrom challenge when Naughty Boy was screeching/answering the question. She seems to think she can get away with the bare minimum because she's sure to win

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I find Louise's untouched face far more attractive than Frankie's stretched plumped up one.
No more interesting or important observation on it all than that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What a monumentally dull series. For a show that used to have my full attention I’ve only been half watching this time around, it’s just shite. That few day break during the storm really did it dirty, it broke the magic and the whole thing is so sanitised and ultimately not the same show as it used to be. It’s either jungle next year or go broke

Reactions: 17

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Simon was robbed just like Andy Whyment

Would have been interesting to see the dynamics had Richard stayed. David took on the role of leader even when Louise had the role. I know he said he was layed back in his leadership but I think he’s very used to getting his own way easily and people sucking up to him. Quite possibly he and Richard would have clashed as the two older men with opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Oh well, the end of another crap series. Thanks for your company Tattlers! I won't be back til it's back in the jungle

• Heart
Reactions: 16