Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 658

I was wondering if the shoe had been on the other foot and Sarah had been inappropriately messaging young boys, would Chris have stood by her for ruining their "business"? I'm not sure he'd be as loyal which makes Sarah even more of a dimwit for remaining with him and putting her kids' last.

Reactions: 16
M

Member 177

This family is just absolutely dire. Esme is a real brat. How can no one see she is jealous of Isla? There have been so many signs recently of Esme picking on her. I'll go through some old vlogs tomorrow and tell you which ones I mean but I swear Isla was nearly hit by a car door once. The kid needs to use her indoor voice once in a while.

As for Isabelle? I recon she will be a bit of a rebellious kid soon. Wanting to get out of the cult and lead a different life. I think she is being bullied at school though poor thing. She doesn't even deserve it. It's all Creepy's fault. There will be a vlog soon with the title OUR 13 YEAR OLD IS BEING BULLIED!!! The way she was speaking in her SassyBelle vlog tonight though made me think she is.

Lazy needs to stop screaming into the camera. WE ARE NOT ALL DEAF.

Their security is Shite. I found out where all three girls go to school and their twitter accounts have photos of the girls on them. All it would take is for someone to post those school's names on SM for there to potentially be a mob of people to go there and maybe hurt the girls. Someone who has a vendetta against the family. Especially now after what Creepy done. To be fair a bar near Isabelle's school describes Lazy perfectly.

Lazy needs to start eating healthily before she gets diabetes and has a huge kid like Joy Duggar did. She isn't even thinking of the child inside her when she shoves that Krispy Kreme in her gob. So if you are reading this you fat cow, put down those cadburys creme eggs and eat a carrot. At least people like me are trying to change their lives and live healthier.

Did anyone get a lawyer letter from them?

Sorry for the rant. Been creeping for a few days and needed to get it out.
I don't think Esme is a brat, she's the one who won't conform to the script 24/7. Yes she's loud at times but you can see she has to shout and be excitable to be noticed by Lazy because all her attention is on Isabelle and Isla.

They have never safeguarded the girls until the allegations against Creepy were made. They've shown the primary school, uniforms and mentioned events as well as giving away their address with the constant Miller homes mentions. You don't have to search they tell you themselves, ifam even found the gymnastics club and gave presents because they kept showing the name, same with the park they always went to. Now they seem to change them around and visit different ones.

Lazy' s diet is awful but she's eating for two, and with a mouth like hers that spouts so much verbal crap, she needs plenty of fuel to keep bouncing from one drama to the next unscathed allowing her to appear the Hyacinth Bucket of Seacroft.

F

FamHam

Money must be tight if she uses an old iPhone with a smashed screen!

Plus she's highlighting how shite the ifam cases are at protection. Much better off with a quality case ;)

Clarabelle76

Did they clickbait when she started getting periods? I know the fizz family did..
I seem to remember something like ‘something happened at school’ with a sad Izzy and actual sanitary towel clip art all over it. I’d have been mortified to walk down that aisle at Boots with my Father at her age, but seemingly it’s all ok to tell the entire world with this poor girl, maybe we could see Granny Janes menopause too?

Emsy

Sarah is not soft....her trip round smyths and pointing out things she wants for the girls but isnt going to get right now is because she is hoping they will be sent to them for free. She needs to realise that gravy train is coming to an end. No companies are going to want to be associated with them.

Taking it back to Sarah as I don’t want to get involved with the Real Inghams chat.

I don’t see Sarah as their mother at all, I see her as their spoilt older sister. I can never imagine the girls going “Mum can I have a chat” and snuggling up next to her spilling their heart out. The bond I have with my mother is COMPLETELY different to Sarah’s and the girls, which I get everyone is different but I just feel really sad for them.

The relationship between a girl and her mum is the best relationship a girl can have [emoji177]
I totally agree. She literally puts an extra hour in bed over getting up and helping her kids get ready for school or having breakfast with them. Only seems to venture down when they’ve all left. I mean how many mothers who have actual jobs would love to have breakfast with their kids every morning but can’t? While she thinks she’s great palming it off on Chris.
There’s no love there. More like dolls to buy cute clothes for and after that just an inconvenience

F

FamHam

I just skipped to the end to see about the merch. It's ready to launch this weekend, but they wont as they haven't had the samples yet and want to test them. "Sooo many people have been asking about merch" and what happened to the store so they just said they are working with a new comapny.

They should have had the samples weeks ago before launching / getting them printed.

Poor Esme, she seems so sad - like a child being forced to work.

jwebbr

Lowkey feel like Sarah wasn't joking when she said issy was her favourite. I don't think she tells the girls they're her favourite I think that was just a camera ploy....and I wont spend forty plus pounds on squishies but i'll spend the same amount on other crap cause it works out to be a bargain...Please stop going on about christmas Sarah it's September. I know youre thinking of the fat paycheck you're hoping to get cause you buy your girls a bunch of tat every christmas but please.....the rest of us have plenty of regular people things to do to keep us busy til then. looks like granny brought the girls those giant squishies anyway....
My heart broken when she said to Esme she was her favourite and she said 'ME?!!' poor little thing has never heard that before in her life.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
I don’t think Sarah ever learnt that when you become a parent it’s not about you anymore. Your kids are meant to be your priority.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Also... Sarah's currently ig - I thought those boots were now 2 sizes small for izzy
We all know the lies she sprouts when she’s been reading on here and needs to react (it was after I mentioned she hardly had any shoes) It’s a sore point for me as I cannot fathom why with “apparantly” all the money they have they can’t afford bloody good shoes for them all! An advert from Nickelodeon today if anyone hasn’t been in contact with them? I do think they were demonetised for a short time as I never had adverts and now they are creeping back in again..see what I did there ? Also love the fact they dropped in the fact they were going private for scans but nhs for midwife etc. And she hasn’t seen one yet..can’t be that poorly..also the tablets she’s been taking where they not for the rash that had all of a sudden never been mentioned again but so happened to help with morning sickness..you are just full of shite Sarah..anaemia of yes I’ve got that for sure as I forgot I had it with the others. Vitamin tablets, fresh fruit and veg and less stress would help with fatigue...but you can’t do all of that can you it takes time away from the shopping priorities!

Reactions: 15

It's me

Iconic Member
I had been thinking what and who Sarah's stomach actually reminded me of then it twigged!
homer_simpson-1280x640.jpg

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Poor little Esme's face when Lazy said 'your my favourite' she looked completely stunned. Amd anyone notice the slight dig in Creepy's clues 'your favourite place to be' in bed you lazy cow.

It's me

Iconic Member
It gets better because the morning Izzy was up at 7am doing her homework was the day of her FIRST day back at school after summer holidays! That's right, was it 8 weeks she had? - but then she was never home to do it because of being pointlessly dragged around the world and back!
In all fairness Issy did have sometime to do the homework.
As a priority to education and as a parent you would suggest she gets it done. Especially if she could complete it the morning going back.
The younger girls were still at school, even though weirdly pulled when fan and shit hit... and forest holiday. Then there was the dubious thing whether Issy actually went away to Spain.

I didn't go to a private school but a grammar school. Obviously there is a difference. Grammar schools love to cull pupils who don't make the grades as things like league tables matter.

As a parent I looked for Secondary schools who got children to work, and got grades. I understand not all children are capable but it's the bigger picture that children usually produce work if lessons are engaging! This is what people who care about education do, look at the bigger picture see how a child who may not be academic per se but would thrive if other subjects other ways to pass exams especially aged 16 plus.

As already said Chris and Sarah just thought oh private school we will send them there and then do nothing to support them. You don't have to do their homework with them per se, but encourage them to get homework done. Engage with the school if homework was too difficult. Schools actually need to know this to help children in classrooms. Something Chris and Sarah wouldn't comprehend.

Inkling95

So let’s get this straight, she’s going to LAPLAND whilst heavily pregnant?!

Dear fucking god, those vlogs are going to be the most insufferable yet... She’ll be whinging about the cold the entire time. Well, sorry Lazy, maybe don’t try to conceive when you have a special winter holiday planned.

Hatshepsut

Oh god. I can feel the hair transplant vlog brewing.... a la Jonathan saccone joly.... middle aged men clinging desperately to their youth (and their strands) to appeal to a teen audience.
Mind you, Creepys hairline would be putting even the most advanced transplant science to the test.
Oh I do love digging him with photos of his failed comb-over. Yes I know it’s not big and it’s not clever but my God he hates it and any way I can make him feel bad about himself is okay by me.
That excuse for a man has not given a shit about any of his victims, he has actively encourage people to hound them and make their lives a misery. In my book he deserves all he gets.

Last edited:
  • Heart

It's me

Iconic Member
On one on the vlogs Sarah moaned she couldn't afford to shop at Waitrose hence why they shop at Asda. As she was I think comparing herself to other family vloggers.

Which is again another lie. Yes you could if you valued food above the holidays and eating out all the time.

I actually don't care where anyone shops for groceries. A lot depends on your budget, your ethics and food choices.

We have pointed out the excessive spending on things like clothes, never to be seen again, duvet covers that are never washed or changed for a bargain never to be seen again. They walked out of their old house leaving coats hung in the hall way, no doubt clothes etc and just seemed to buy buy buy new everything.
My children had favourite clothing items, that would be worn till threadbare if I let them. It all seems not how a household works.

To me a parent is a role model. It's setting an example of what people do in a day.... Normal households have the buzz of washing machines, the smell of cooking daily not suddenly one week of slow cooking, wet clothes waiting to dry, mad dashes for school uniform which is probably the only thing they *may* wash, smells of the iron. Arguments of where's this item of clothing? The sock monster...there it just seem to be buy buy buy it's easier.

Hatshepsut

Maybe the parents evening don't go well
I don’t think the parents evening went at all. I doubt lazy could be arsed to get out of her pyjamas or off the sofa to attend something they can’t video. As for Creepy, if the school had any sense they’d padlock the doors as soon as they saw that weirdo coming up the drive.