Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
Yes I was thinking that, i dont think anyone has come in to talk to the children, it was a newsletter within the school newsletter if you see what i mean,I think its brilliant if the parents can get schools more aware, I will go in tomorrow and see if the head is available to tell the children or teachers about this and clarify what they mean by family friendly , scarey if they mean families vlogging although I think things like peppa pig etc are more what they are promoting ,I just thought it strange that this happened and the school is suddenly sending a newsletter out particularly about You Tube Thanks for the advice
Schools do use YouTube a lot for certain things too!

It's usually popular with parents as it's easy to access and as you have pointed out you can find most things, like cartoons etc.

It's usually from year 4 onwards schools where I am talk more about internet safety as children can comprehend more about it.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
What I find odd ....it always used to in earlier vlogs that Issy goes to bed at the same time as the girls too.

Now its more a nod to sleep but really you are 13 and go to bed the same time as you 6 year old sister?
I did used to go to bed at the same time as my siblings for a long time (there was like a 7 year age gap between us all) but when started to get older, although we’d go to bed, wasn’t necessarily expected to go to sleep, could watch tv etc for a little bit.. which I think is what Isabelle does.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog. Isabelle looked so rough towards the end!

Also correct me if I'm wrong but should Sarah have been laid on her stomach to get the clue under the pink chair? I've never been pregnant but I feel its not healthy for the baby to do that.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Sarahs pregnancy is like no other. It's advancing alarmingly quickly
Giving birth wont be a problem for her. It will burst forth like the Alien in 1979
Chris will capture this and be heard to say that's amazing
I’m starting to think this is a phantom pregnancy!

Mayday

VIP Member
So apparently Vimeo has contacted them re a collaboration proposal and in Sarah's own words Chris has a call with them scheduled to talk about it because if it's "minimum effort for some reward then it's definitely worth it". That's the motto for her whole bloody life is it not?? I hate that companies are still approaching them for deals!!! They do not deserve to earn any money from their lies and farcical front of being a "happy well balanced family". It's all fake, they are compulsive manipulative liars and they do not deserve any success from their shit show of a YouTube channel!!
View attachment 1001
This seems weird. I don't get why Vimeo would want to collaborate (Have they even collaborated with Youtubers before)? Most people that use vimeo are film-makers posting trailers/short films, or musicians.

It's me

Iconic Member
I just skipped to the end to see about the merch. It's ready to launch this weekend, but they wont as they haven't had the samples yet and want to test them. "Sooo many people have been asking about merch" and what happened to the store so they just said they are working with a new comapny.

They should have had the samples weeks ago before launching / getting them printed.

Poor Esme, she seems so sad - like a child being forced to work.

Is that another pair of pyjamas she's got on?

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Thanks!
How come Isla isn't in private school then? Seems odd to me to leave one out, especially with moving Esme, but I guess if she's happy at her current school then perhaps it was easier to leave her.
Probably because they cannot afford all three of them. Creepy said a while ago that Isla is happy where she is too. Plus she has good friends there. Eva seems nice and they seem to have a good friendship

I feel like there is a wide view that if kids go to private school ad will do better than state school kids. However this is not the case. Izzy wants to be a doctor but loads of kids at state schools go to OxBridge and become doctors. Lazy will soon find this out when they have to ship Izzy off to state school next year.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this
L
Thanks!
How come Isla isn't in private school then? Seems odd to me to leave one out, especially with moving Esme, but I guess if she's happy at her current school then perhaps it was easier to leave her.
It's quite common for parents to move children from state to private after infants or just before secondary. If they start in year 7 it is likely they would need to pass an entrance exam beforehand, even if the parents are paying school fees.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Maybe it’s someone winding them up? Getting their hopes up that someone finally wants to work with them would be hilarious! I don’t think any company in their right mind wouldn’t at least google someone they’re potentially going to work with. It doesn’t make sense
But it wasn't her that posted the original email, it was another family vlogger (one I've never heard of) and she then replied to them saying she'd received the same one. Maybe Vimeo are exploring this as a possible new angle? Who knows but either way the Inghams don't deserve to be part of anything that can earn them more money!