IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on last nights dinner........not coming from the slow cooker, as we’ve been ‘eating so well all week’ forgetting about the mc d’s Nando’s, Chip Butty with a bowl of cheese side, carvery etc etc

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Calling someone a fraudster with no bleeping evidence! Who's side are you on? This site is called tattle. Telling me wording is not to be scrutinized? If I think people are completely jepordising getting justice victim or otherwise then I will 100% scrutinize!
The insta account in question IS the gir
Sorry but I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Calling someone a fraudster with no bleeping evidence! Who's side are you on? This site is called tattle. Telling me wording is not to be scrutinized? If I think people are completely jepordising getting justice victim or otherwise then I will 100% scrutinize!
No need to swear. Nobody owes you and explanation for a start! The fact that you don’t believe what I’ve just said is your problem. I am completely in support of the girls... I’m also fully aware of their support of the real Inghams. Fortunately whether you choose to believe that is of no consequence. If you support the girls it might help if you stopped looking for fault and appreciate there are things that you are not aware of. Finally, The use of the word fraud could successfully be argued if you care to look up the legal definition. Not that I’m suggesting that I feel they have committed fraud. But if that’s what you’re upset about you are missing the huge volume of indisputable information that’s been posted since this whole shitstorm began. Instead of swearing at people read it objectively.

Not watched tonights vlog so I may be wrong but it looks like they've announced new merch from their thumbnail

Reactions: 1
What I find odd ....it always used to in earlier vlogs that Issy goes to bed at the same time as the girls too.

Now its more a nod to sleep but really you are 13 and go to bed the same time as you 6 year old sister?
I did used to go to bed at the same time as my siblings for a long time (there was like a 7 year age gap between us all) but when started to get older, although we’d go to bed, wasn’t necessarily expected to go to sleep, could watch tv etc for a little bit.. which I think is what Isabelle does.

Using isla and Izzy on the clickbait Sarah already mention her illness get the sub's up she doing my head in mention Xmas movies again I wonder what Esme friend parents think of her creepy dad I doubt loads of parents ask for mercs deluded women

Reactions: 5
I did used to go to bed at the same time as my siblings for a long time (there was like a 7 year age gap between us all) but when started to get older, although we’d go to bed, wasn’t necessarily expected to go to sleep, could watch tv etc for a little bit.. which I think is what Isabelle does.
Yeah she does now but never used to!

Just find it odd that it used to all go to bed because Chris' used to tuck Issy in...urrgh

Reactions: 3
The only thing that made me question them was them saying they had seen a birth certificate for proof that there is a son,I’m not saying the son is a lie but I don’t think creepys name will be on it
I feel that that little boy should be left in peace. Honestly, if he was my father I’d rather not know him. Or the banshee he’s married to

Reactions: 6
Using isla and Izzy on the clickbait Sarah already mention her illness get the sub's up she doing my head in mention Xmas movies again I wonder what Esme friend parents think of her creepy dad I doubt loads of parents ask for mercs deluded women
I wonder if the girls are allowed friends to sleep over?

Not watched tonights vlog so I may be wrong but it looks like they've announced new merch from their thumbnail
And yet they don’t care that people didn’t receive their merch with the previous company. I’m really not sure why they feel they have to continue to change their merch (well I doubt the last company would’ve stuck by them) so much? When it’s literally the same old stuff? It literally looks the same, they can’t do anything else because they don’t have any catch phrases or anything like that it’s either “Ingham Family” or “#ifam” like enough is enough? They tried to make the positive pineapple stuff but again that seemed to flop. They supposedly tried so hard to get the best prices for the best quality and they still look shocking.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she does now but never used to!

Just find it odd that it used to all go to bed because Chris' used to tuck Issy in...urrgh
I mean could’ve been on her phone etc that’s what I mean.. but I feel that is just a normal thing tbf the oldest will always go to bed the earliest then things change & bed times will also change. Like my brother was never happy with going to bed at the same time as us but it was the norm.

And yet they don’t care that people didn’t receive their merch with the previous company. I’m really not sure why they feel they have to continue to change their merch (well I doubt the last company would’ve stuck by them) so much? When it’s literally the same old stuff? It literally looks the same, they can’t do anything else because they don’t have any catch phrases or anything like that it’s either “Ingham Family” or “#ifam” like enough is enough? They tried to make the positive pineapple stuff but again that seemed to flop. They supposedly tried so hard to get the best prices for the best quality and they still look shocking.
Could bring a new range out drop the towel range n creepy range ifam cult range

Reactions: 10
I feel that that little boy should be left in peace. Honestly, if he was my father I’d rather not know him. Or the banshee he’s married to
I totally agree,it was just the certificate I questioned

Reactions: 3
Could bring a new range out drop the towel range n creepy range ifam cult range
Drop the towel range and resend...

Amazing idea

We don't wear trousers in Leeds...

Another trademark statement

Far far better than Positive Pineapples!

Reactions: 12
I just skipped to the end to see about the merch. It's ready to launch this weekend, but they wont as they haven't had the samples yet and want to test them. "Sooo many people have been asking about merch" and what happened to the store so they just said they are working with a new comapny.

They should have had the samples weeks ago before launching / getting them printed.

Poor Esme, she seems so sad - like a child being forced to work.

Reactions: 16
I just skipped to the end to see about the merch. It's ready to launch this weekend, but they wont as they haven't had the samples yet and want to test them. "Sooo many people have been asking about merch" and what happened to the store so they just said they are working with a new comapny.

They should have had the samples weeks ago before launching / getting them printed.

Is that another pair of pyjamas she's got on?

The ifam cult want the merch

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.