IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bovine. The pair of them are ugly as sin, inside and out.
It’s funny when they’re together though with like matching furry hoods, but Katrina is like the shabby low budget version of Sarah (not that she’s that high budget) but she’s a bit better groomed and turned out ie hair not in a Mum bun make up on etc. I can just picture them going round farmfoods in one of those draughty old shopping precincts you get in estates with two double buggies each with massive Poundland bags containing big plastic kids swords and multipacks of crisps and a load of other kids of various sizes loitering behind them, like the type that’d have an actual fight in public, swearing and fingers pointing shouting at their kids, they’ve just got them sort of faces, no amount of expensive make up and speaking ‘naice’ can completely erase that look sadly.

Reactions: 16
Nobody in a public position as an entertainer should be sending unsolicited messages about how a child looks or their mental health, it’s totally inappropriate they are not trained to do so. I’m still flabbergasted that YouTube hasn’t addressed this like BBC or ITV would have to. I know he’s a bit of deluded idiot but he must have known absolutely must have that messages like that were crossing a professional boundary and when looked at in any light or with any context completely wrong. Like he’s some guru that can cure someone’s suicidal thoughts by telling them to live themselves and meet up with him to rollerblade?! Sometimes when I’m watching him bod around doing all the housework and cleaning I almost forgot the full horror of what he did. I imagine if his legal ‘team’ hadn’t silenced him the explanation would be that the messages were taken out of context and it was banter and a misjudgment but that the recipients were unbalanced, that would be his public explanation I bet but still privately I bet he thinks that he was being ‘inspirational’ and bringing ‘positivity’ to them, reaching out in his own time but then it turned sour and now they re all mentally ill jealous haters, that’s what both him and Sarah have decided that in all of it they are the actual victims and no amount of tweets or comments or drop in views will ever change their minds. I hope they’re never facing a situation with their daughters where a 34 year old stranger from the internet is helping them deal with dark feelings, what could they say? Oh that’s fine he seems like a nice man on his videos, what a nice thing for him to do! I don’t know wether Chris will ever be foolish enough to send private messages again I think he’d like to and I’m sure he’ll be tempted but I don’t think he’ll risk facing the justice that this time he has sadly evaded.
I think he will... He's a groomer and he uses secret as a key word.

They don't even have to have mental health problems...

Into musical.ly...thats him...

Cheerleading and teenage films...that's him he can relate to all that.

Emo/Scene music... Look that's him. Blink is so old school now but I bet he's keeping up with the music just so he can relate...

There is absolutely nothing wrong as a parent to understand what your children are into...but this is where Chris and Sarah's downfall is as parents..they are not interested one bit in what their own children are upto. Most Dad's I know and Mum's too have played on Minecraft, watched what the kids do on their tablets. Having no understanding on what the children are actually playing or doing as we have already mentioned Isla loves Granny and Slender Man I mean come on really?

Chris is selling himself to an audience of young impressionable teens.

Reactions: 10
I think he will... He's a groomer and he uses secret as a key word.

They don't even have to have mental health problems...

Into musical.ly...thats him...

Cheerleading and teenage films...that's him he can relate to all that.

Emo/Scene music... Look that's him. Blink is so old school now but I bet he's keeping up with the music just so he can relate...

There is absolutely nothing wrong as a parent to understand what your children are into...but this is where Chris and Sarah's downfall is as parents..they are not interested one bit in what their own children are upto. Most Dad's I know and Mum's too have played on Minecraft, watched what the kids do on their tablets. Having no understanding on what the children are actually playing or doing as we have already mentioned Isla loves Granny and Slender Man I mean come on really?

Chris is selling himself to an audience of young impressionable teens.
Perhaps he will, it’s really worrying that there are parents out there who still probably don’t know.

They are both the most arrogant people I’ve watched publicly, they pretend to be so humble and grateful but from little peeks at the real side of them, snarky tweets and fb comments about their business you just know it’s all pretence, all a huge act.

Here’s hoping if he does it again this time he gets fully exposed.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of musical.ly isn’t it called tik tok now? I got an advert last night from them!

Reactions: 1
Perhaps he will, it’s really worrying that there are parents out there who still probably don’t know.

They are both the most arrogant people I’ve watched publicly, they pretend to be so humble and grateful but from little peeks at the real side of them, snarky tweets and fb comments about their business you just know it’s all pretence, all a huge act.

Here’s hoping if he does it again this time he gets fully exposed.
That's what I don't like them thanking the ifam when they are sat on holiday...we couldn't do this with out you etc..

It's cringeworthy not humbling and the way they say it just seems worthless and meaningless. As they always seem so smug about it.

I know this is just my opinion but it grates on me. It truly feels like look what we have, and you haven't

Reactions: 9
New thumbnail and more shopping and now Isabelle’s doing Sarah’s awful face shot ?

More shopping. More shocked face. More eating shite (Subway, McDonalds, pizza).

Love how Sarah kept on making a deal about cooking food for Isla and her friend when all it was, was pizza. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Going back to the onesies, I was always led to believe it's dangerous to sleep in a onesie that has a hood on it, does anyone know if that's true?

Reactions: 4
Well well well, Chris is only allowed skating with Esme in tow. Or is it she doesn’t want him near Isla’s friend in the house? Also going to McDonald’s for a milkshake. Could have sworn there was a milkshake bottle from a supermarket on the bench when you were skating? And how chuffed is Sarah that nana is buying the baby clothes and not her? Wow..oh and I won’t show the Ifam lovely handmade cards and personal things but I will show you a lush haul someone sent me! Oh and wash your bedding..massive stain beside your pillow ?

Reactions: 8
Going back to the onesies, I was always led to believe it's dangerous to sleep in a onesie that has a hood on it, does anyone know if that's true?
I think it’s more if it’s zipped up to the top, so that you can struggle to breathe as more likely to perhaps strangle, but then you can say that really about anything in that sense like sleeping with a thick cover or blanket, pillow over your face etc. Like think it’s more about a situation rather than an actual product itself.

WHY have they got izzy pulling that shocked face again
Strike 51! What a joke. Another OMG I see to. I take it Chris is to busy on here, Twitter and Instagram comments to bother ripping off ideas from other vloggers at the moment

Reactions: 3
When I’ve purchased hooded onesies there have always been warning labels on them saying they are not recommended for sleeping in.
My daughter loves the thick fluffy onesies but I would never allow her to sleep in one. Not just because of the danger but because she gets extremely hot and sweats far too much.
She’ll wear it in colder evenings and for cuddling up on the sofa but then she’ll change into a nightgown or light weight pjs for bed.

Reactions: 5
More bloody shopping! I think Sarah is doing her upmost best to convince us that despite Chris’ massive indiscretions that money is still no object.....or is it?

Reactions: 5
More bloody shopping! I think Sarah is doing her upmost best to convince us that despite Chris’ massive indiscretions that money is still no object.....or is it?
I am sure she said once on a vlog that she Christmas shops all year round...yeah right Sarah.

She's just lies... Haven't watched but we're they actually Christmas shopping or not?

Just re-read this are you saying it didn’t go in the over after the sauce and tuna went in? So it wasn’t actually baked??? I presumed that but was off camera, that’s literally half cooked food! Like here’s some cake mix, ohh they love cake! It should be crispy and the cheese baked on, what were they thinking cooking it all in a sauce pan?
Boiled the pasta. Drained it. Glugged 2 jars of pasta bake sauce, no stirring. Then opened the 3 cans of tuna on top stirred then plated up. Sprinkled cheese on top. Looked like a pile of slop ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.