Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiccups

Sarah is an enabler to Chris's disgusting behavior. She is just as disgusting as he is. She thinks it's more important to save her "brand" than it is to protect children. Her own and others.

She is the worst kind of woman because she knowingly and willingly allows it to continue and allows a man to abuse his power to push her own financial gain.

And now for the less vile things she does, she is pregnant and eats like complete shit. Her body will give the nutrients to the baby that the baby needs, but she is still depriving it and herself of the best possible outcomes. She is setting up her birth to be awful because she refuses to keep her body strong and healthy. It's almost like she wants to get sick, to have issues with the birth so it can be vlog fodder, because as much as she reads here she knows all of us talk about the way they eat....and yet, it still happens. She feeds her children crap, they are not allowed to have private things. If they think they can get views off an issue then they film the kids. She's vain to a fault and has no regard for their financial future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Sorry just remembered something else. Did Lazy really need to embarrass Iz again after periodgate? Seriously? Saying the LOL Dolls are on her Christmas list. Has she no sense? Does she want her kid to be bullied? I was bullied to hell and children will pick up on ANYTHING. I bet half the school watch the vlog and they'll defo say something tomorrow. Even if Izzy was to move schools (which she will soon as the money will dry up with their school fees. £4000 each per term according to the school website) she won't be safe as half the country knows what Creepy done.

Hatshepsut

All this threatening of people has the Dixon/Mingham clans written all over it. When they can’t get behind the fact that people are not going to stop talking about what Creepy did and their little IFAM trolls have failed, they resort to intimidation and threats.
It’s how the scummy Dixon’s have behaved, around that sink estate they live on, for years. I hope people do go to the police about them but to be honest they’ve all probably got records as long as my arm.
They are total trash and need dumping on the nearest tip to fester in their own filth.

• Heart

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Oh look at today’s thumbnail, bought my wife a new phone. She must have hinted big to him after seeing us saying why the hell had she got such a mashed up phone when they are earning “tons”!

youtubewatcher303

A few weeks ago Chris said he used to be a male cheerleader "like in Bring It On" where they throw the girls into the air. All I can say is if you've seen the movie, you know what those guys are like. Just gonna leave it at that. Anyway, he's probably lying...no way he was buff enough.

Clarabelle76

You don`t get charged anywhere when you shop (in the Uk anyway) purchasing children`s clothing/items.I`ve a neice who`s extremely tiny and saves a fortune buying her clothes from the childrens` sections in shops! If they are charging ,it needs to be brought to the attention of HM Tax dept! Greedy idiots!
Am I right in thinking that the children’s hoodies are only £1 less than the adults??? What’s all that about then and I’m sorry but £27 for a hoodie with a printed transfer?! It makes me mad, so Sarah will get her unwell self out of her bed to get her bargains at the next sale and on the other hand hawk something absolutely stupidly expensive to her ‘fans’ on the other! Would Sarah be buying x3 of them plus a £13 babies vest? (Pack of 4 for a fraction of the price from anywhere) so Sarah would you be calling a £90 hail for 3 kids hoodies with transfer stickers and one single babies vest a bargain? Really would you hell! Fred greed greed and greed again, what an absolute piss take this pair are! ?

MrMagoo

Just been catching up on today's comments. It's good to see some new people commenting on here about Chris. More proof that this story won't go away all the while he continues to appear in the vlogs in any way, especially playing his ludicrously hypocritical family friendly 'cool dad' character

Ive noticed there are still people calling for Chris to apologise. This isn't going to happen. I believe he really meant it when he said he won't talk about it again

Imagine if did own up and apologise now. He would be crucified. The opportunity for a heart felt apology, go seek help then slowly make a come back has long since passed

Chris in some respects has got away with it, what with subs increasing, and still earning AdSense money, but the amount of money they have lost and potential earnings shouldn't be underestimated. They may well be able to live off the AdSense money going forward, but the likes of Zoella money has long since passed. More likely now that they're your average middle income family. Things they may have been able to afford on a years income will now likely take 5 or more years of saving. Chris and Sarah clearly come across as money obsessed. This is hurting them hugely, bought upon themselves and well deserved.

Clarabelle76

Looks like they are in Blackpool according to IG anyway. Let’s hope it’s coming out of their own pocket.
Bets on Sicky Sarah bravely managing Fish and Chips, some rock an ice cream and a Toby carvery on the way home before sleeping the entire journey back

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Tbh in the vlogs Chris is often putting washing in the machine, no washing line in sight though. They must tumble dry everything. I honestly think Chris does it all.
Sarah use to in the early vlogs , you’d see her changing the beds etc. It’s all beneath her now though.

G

Ginger

Apparently, Sarah never sleeps during the day....

I’m left wondering how I managed to do an ‘on my feet’ job up til 38 weeks, never mind the millions of women who do the same!

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I've never known a family not to go out and do a food shop either. Chris is permanently going to the shop for ingredients for their meals. I don't know about you lot but my cupboards and fridge freezer are always stocked and we can always find something to rustle up as a meal. Who shops on a day to day basis?

specialone50

VIP Member
Just reading some comments from a couple of nights ago (maybe yesterday) I paused it to read the comments because some of them are better than the show, one said you should change the name of your channel to Sarah Moans haha and the other was something I think about her not being the only one who is ill and Chris saying she had flu when she didn`t. So funny but of course loads of IFAM stating how mean they are to Princess Moan a lot ,also one said how do you know when you have aneamia and Sarah answered wait for it because Im so tired and shakey or wobbly , wellcan I just say princess that I have Hypolglycemia and have to eat to keep my blood sugars up, but I eat natural sugars found in fruit and also I eat healthy food because too much crap in your system can aggrevate the bloodsugar levels

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love this latest ‘bump’ photo on IG.
Baby is apparently the size of a nectarine. So what on earth is the rest then? Those healthy donuts and Nando’s?
Wtf are these latest children’s pyjamas?
And I’m really going in now but she’s a bitch so I don’t care. Why does she have her teeth like that when she smiles? Combine that with the everything else and she looks like a demented rabbit.

You say nectarine....
I see a few multi packs of terrys chocolate orange ?

Clarabelle76

I see there was no vlogging in the clothes shops, I hope the White Rose Shopping Centre have put a stop to it.
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.
I knew it, I said the other day this week we’ll have a pregnancy ‘condition’ if any ladies are watching who’ve never had children they’re going to be terrified at the affliction that pregnancy seems to be! I don’t remember complaining or it even being on the main agenda when I was expecting, yes you do get tired and nauseous and have aches and pains, but it’s being pregnant! You’d really think she’d never been through it before! How would she cope if she actually had to go out like many of us and do a job for 37 hours a week plus the chores, PROPERLY taking care of the rest of the children I.e. making sure they have a good routine lots of rest and eat nutritious meals every day. She wouldn’t manage it I’m sure, she is like a pampered princess, I’ve never came across an adult parent who’s needs always seem to be prioritised over her children.

Clarabelle76

Yep, and Snapchat! (Not saying Snapchat is only a younger person's app, but I think it does have a largely teenage audience)

I noticed recently that a lot of predators seem to use Snapchat as their 'app of choice' now, because they think everything will disappear. (Thankfully I think they've changed it and have apps you can record messages without the other knowing)

Its just so strange. Even most children's entertainers on TV would just do their job and go home, rather then interacting with fans on social media. (Other then maybe a few tweets now or a Facebook page to advertise themselves) Its not something he HAD to do for his 'audience' or for 'more exposure'.
Nobody in a public position as an entertainer should be sending unsolicited messages about how a child looks or their mental health, it’s totally inappropriate they are not trained to do so. I’m still flabbergasted that YouTube hasn’t addressed this like BBC or ITV would have to. I know he’s a bit of deluded idiot but he must have known absolutely must have that messages like that were crossing a professional boundary and when looked at in any light or with any context completely wrong. Like he’s some guru that can cure someone’s suicidal thoughts by telling them to live themselves and meet up with him to rollerblade?! Sometimes when I’m watching him bod around doing all the housework and cleaning I almost forgot the full horror of what he did. I imagine if his legal ‘team’ hadn’t silenced him the explanation would be that the messages were taken out of context and it was banter and a misjudgment but that the recipients were unbalanced, that would be his public explanation I bet but still privately I bet he thinks that he was being ‘inspirational’ and bringing ‘positivity’ to them, reaching out in his own time but then it turned sour and now they re all mentally ill jealous haters, that’s what both him and Sarah have decided that in all of it they are the actual victims and no amount of tweets or comments or drop in views will ever change their minds. I hope they’re never facing a situation with their daughters where a 34 year old stranger from the internet is helping them deal with dark feelings, what could they say? Oh that’s fine he seems like a nice man on his videos, what a nice thing for him to do! I don’t know wether Chris will ever be foolish enough to send private messages again I think he’d like to and I’m sure he’ll be tempted but I don’t think he’ll risk facing the justice that this time he has sadly evaded.

Reactions: 12