Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly

VIP Member
Taking it back to Sarah as I don’t want to get involved with the Real Inghams chat.

I don’t see Sarah as their mother at all, I see her as their spoilt older sister. I can never imagine the girls going “Mum can I have a chat” and snuggling up next to her spilling their heart out. The bond I have with my mother is COMPLETELY different to Sarah’s and the girls, which I get everyone is different but I just feel really sad for them.

The relationship between a girl and her mum is the best relationship a girl can have [emoji177]
If one of the girls asked for a chat,the answer would probably be hold on while I get the camera

Reactions: 20

KLC997

Vlog starts with Sarah saying its 'friyay' and that the girls have just gone off to school in happy moods but unfortunately poor old sarah is feeling sleepy, must be that late night facebook commenting rampage. We are then greeted by Chris filming at an extremely unflattering angle, and we are informed sarah is getting up at 6am tomorrow for the next sale, the things that woman does for a super bargain, not sure what that will do for the tiredness. They head home from shopping early as poor sarah is feeling super bad, remember how the other day Chris told us Sarah plays down her illnesses, not so sure where he got that from to be honest with you as you would think this woman was at deaths door with the complaining. They then get home and eat some 'broth'. Chris films Sarah sleeping flat out on the sofa. Sarah wakes up from her nap and apologises to us as 'everytime she picks up the camera shes moaning about something' took her long enough to realise that. The girls are back and looking 'cayoot' in their new pyjamas according to Chris and are off to swimming. Izzy then comes on camera again to tell us that sarah is feeling super bad again so Izzy instead cleans her bedroom. Isla comes on camera for some Isla cam which I have to admit I skip through as I can't bare it. Chicken soup is on the menu tonight for dinner. Chris previously said that tonight there was a 'social evening' at Esmes school where parents come in and meet each other etc but that was the last I heard of it for the entire vlog, chris and sarah probs too embarrassed to show their faces so didn't end up going even though esme was apparently very excited for it, again one of the girls missing out on something due to sarah and chris. Vlog ends with sarah rambling on about merch and some other stuff which again I skipped as I am now bored out of my brains after listening to her.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Izzy looked so poorly at the end of tonights vlog. She needed those girls out of her room, Chris to get the camera out of her face and to be left alone to rest. I couldn't imagine feeling as rough as she looked and having it all filmed. There doesn't seem to be any privacy. I'm assuming the girls and Chris and Sarah can just walk in to Izzys bedroom at any point. I've never seen them knock. My children are 11 and 10 and I give them the decency of knocking before entering their rooms

Clarabelle76

I’ve just scrolled through their vlogs for the last three months and counted 50 times where Isabelle has her mouth agape in the ridiculous mock shock expression on the title. 50 times! There seems to be a pattern where Sarah or one of the other girls takes over briefly before it’s back to Isabelle. They know who their money maker is after all

Literally everything they do on camera has been copied from more successful Youtubers. The fact Chris and Sarah decided to imitate popular Youtubers half their age is pretty tragic. Sarah’s high pitched happy happy voice is hilarious to watch. The seething resentment, bitterness and foul moods often slipping through.

The cheap click bait titles and mock shock look from them or the girls, the gaudy pointy arrows and cut and paste junk on the title screen, to the content itself, and Chris trying to pull off the cool young urbanite with his street patois, and failing miserably
I can’t look at some of their thumbnails at a glance some of them look like adverts for adult phone lines. It makes me laugh when she says that she’s vlogging (especially the pregnancy) for her own memories, rightio the thumbnails are going to be such a fabulous record for your son to look back on when he’s older. It does sum up their bargain basement Poundland image though. There’s very little they do that I see as original, I don’t even think it’ll be Chris’s behaviour or lack of acknowledgement (unless like as previously said this morning, something undeniable appears) I genuinely think that their fickle market will move on to someone or something else, they are human loom bands. I think it’ll be a relief for the children when that happens it is absolutely painful to watch the forced shock surprise, as someone pointed out the clip in the car when Sarah shouts Blackpool, Izzy is like a rabbit in the headlights waiting for some stage direction. Living like that each day has to take its toll also all families have days when arguments or upset dominate the day or evening, these things don’t last long but they have to be given time, it makes me sad that whatever they’re doing whatever mood they’ in if they just want to go to sleep straight from school or just don’t want to be filmed they have to put all that aside and play happy families at least once daily, it’s an awful burden to ask anyone to do that. The final straw for me was Sarah announcing Izzy’s time of the month, what normal 13 year old girl would agree to that?! It makes me so sad for those children they are being exploited to make money for their lazy parents this sort of thing just shouldn’t be allowed in 2018!

M

Member 177

Sarah Say's (I'll remind her of her channel she is neglecting.), she's feeling so ill and drowsy, a shop the day before the sale ends early because she's so tired but she manages to get up early and fight among other bargain hunters for the dregs that appear on the shop floor. Most Next shoppers know the good stuff is often only online and you get more choice.

Esme and Isla have new pyjamas again. They either buy them too small or shrink them because no way do kids need new pyjamas every 2 to 3 weeks.

As for realinghams from my knowledge it's a varied group of people all with differing experience of YouTube, law, psychology, the Inghams and social work who support and work with the victims and their family.
Whoever they are I don't feel it's necessary to out them or question them. It's obvious Poundland Princess and Creepy read here and to see arguments appearing it plays into them and allows them to begin to infiltrate the group with trolls.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember a time when after reading about the vile behaviour of Chris, they had sympathy for Sarah? Mine lasted about a day

Since then I’ve honestly struggled to find one redeeming feature in her personality. ( Chris I made my mind up within a few seconds after reading the allegations and seeing a picture of a 34 year old man dressed like a 14 year old )

Maybe it’s because I had the misfortune in the past to work with 4-5 woman like Sarah. Woman who have absolutely no self awareness or room for self reflection. Women who become extremely hostile at any criticism, no matter how gentle and constructive it is, and who will turn into something akin to a honey badger with rabies that’s been chewing on a baggy of discarded crystal meth

As time has passed I’m convinced now more than ever that they both genuinely believe that Chris’ behaviour isn’t wrong. That he was trying to help vulnerable girls that opened their hearts to him. Girls that when he met or attempted to, was being their knight in shining armour. Their famous hero come to save them from their suicidal thoughts and bad feelings about their bodies

Poor old heart of gold Chris was a little naive and forgot that there are bad jealous evil people in this World, and before he knew it, he was being asked all sorts of things he couldn’t commit to because of his family. Trying to desperately salvage the situation he panicked and may have said or did the wrong thing, and now these girls he so generously tried to help have all ganged up on him and trying to destroy everything he worked so hard for

I’d be interested in what people’s theories are currently. Have they changed since the beginning? Are you sticking to what you originally thought? Am I miles off? Have I lost it? ? Do they both know he’s guilty as sin, but decided on the denial card and are sticking with it?
I haven’t had any sympathy for Sarah since hearing that Jess (maybe some of the others too?) directly messaged Sarah with their concerns and she chose to block and ignore them. If anything I think her behaviour as a mother in all this has been worse than his.
I’m not entirely sure whether she believes the rubbish she spouts about him not having done anything wrong. She quite clearly doesn’t think logically and isn’t very intelligent, so maybe she really is that deluded and thinks there’s nothing wrong with him cheating on her and messaging young girls highly inappropriate propositions. The first vlogs after it all came out where she looked visibly upset, I think was all to do with knowing they’d lose money, advertisers, freebies, nothing to do with the hell her children would go through with allegations of that sort going around about their dad. Basically I thought they were both awful specimens from the start of the allegations being made public and poor excuses for parents and I’m still very much of that opinion!

Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What have I just been reading here ??
Yall had a good Saturday then.......I’m out ?

Anyone want to chip in and do a group merch order.
Maybe some “drop that towel” bath towels and some tops with Sarah’s favourite word “cunt”

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
It's crossed my mind a few times that she, perhaps, has some unusual kinks and fetishes of her own? Such as being a cuckquean:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean

This isn't a dig at kinks and fetishes by the way, we all have some conscious or subconsciously. Whatever floats your boat and all that. Some are considered to be more socially acceptable than others, especially when you have a 'wholesome' family vlogger image to maintain.

She might even approve of his, alleged, bisexuality/closet homosexuality. It does come across as a marriage of complete convenience, in more ways than one.
You could be right. She appears to be almost enjoying the humiliation of his unsavoury behaviour. Most women’s worlds would turn upside down if they found out that their husband had been sending sexual messages to teenagers - they would feel that they didn’t know their husband at all. What did she do? Said he’d done nothing illegal, ‘got pregnant’, and booked a holiday. Like it was no surprise. Business as usual. Makes you wonder...

Chris-Ming-ham

Can someone print the screenshot of Sarah using the phrase "fat cunt" on to a t-shirt please?! ?

P.s. I've had to scroll through far too many pages of personal argument for updates tonight. We don't want this thread to have the same fate as the one on GG now do we?

So things that bothered me tonight, in no particular order...

Chris saying he usuaally buys Sarah phones for birthdays. I definitely remember Sarah telling us in a vlog (last year maybe) that they they don’t buy each other birthday presents. So many lies.

Chris’s awful clues. I mean come on. Either try to sound well put together, rhymes, riddles etc or don’t. I mean, Isla could have worded them better!

Poor Isabelle look shattered. I guess dragging a child all over the place for content and then full days at school take their toll. Who knew?
And CHRIST. If at 13, my mother had said I was on my period with my dad in the room, let alone a recording camera, the ground couldn’t swallow me up quick enough. Isabelle must have been mortified.

What was that tuna slop? I swear their early vlogs the ate somewhat decent food. Always seemed to have carrots and cucumber with their dinner. Maybe chopping veg up is beneath them now.

Also for someone who claims to love magic and children’s imagination, this sending presents off to Santa is a total cop out. Get off your arse and hide the presents better, Lazy.

Well, that made me feel better!

instacharlie

VIP Member
I agree, something is only a bargain in my eyes if its great quality and can be worn heaps of times without having to be replaced after the 2nd or 3rd wash, they are so far removed from reality its painful,I also have 3 children like Them and no way could I afford to pay that for tat,each thing they do only goes to prove to everyone how utterly deplorable they are, they will be their own downfall this pair of reprobates, surely anyone with half a brain can see what this is doing to their offspring, if we can see it in a 20minute vlog then they can,I think they are so cruel with their childrens emotions and feelings and only look at how much it will make them, im sure they rub their hands in glee whenever one of their children cry or are ill thinking this will get our views right up ,the saddos
See this is what I don't understand......how they can be removed from reality?! They've only come into ££ in what, the last couple of years? And they base their shopping hauls on cheap brands/shops anyway, so I can't see how they've lost touch with what the 'average' person can afford! I mean, it's not like they're brand Beckham, where they've had years of high earning so they have no clue of the real cost of things anymore.
It's down to greed, nothing more. They're like the people you see at the buffet......cramming every single item they can onto their plates, just because they can. You never know when those grasping hands can't cling onto things any longer!

I can't even get started on filming the kids when their upset or ill either! So many levels of wrong.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
That lasagna definitely killed the slow cooker, no way were either of them gonna clean that mess off of it!

Hatshepsut

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy says it has been a slow morning, when does she ever have anything else? (excluding Next Sale)
She loves Blackpool, it brings back so many memories ( which she struggles to remember, was it Christmas lights or Illuminations?)
Asks girls to guess where they’re going, Isla says Spain (Totally unenthusiastic reaction from girls at Blackpool, not even faked well)
Esme looked left out quite a lot tonight (she doesn’t look to be loving life at the minute)
Creepy trying to hide a bad shaving rash (God knows how many razors he gets through to ensure no little ginger bristles are showing)
All family eating usual crap in Blackpool and decide to call for a Nandos on the way home. ( Except they took Prinny home first and then went back out)

Boring,Boring,Boring.

Loobyloo

Anyone else reckon they didn’t even attempt to make it along to Esme’s social evening that was so excited about...something that would have actually brought her actual real life enjoyment with her friends and quality time with her parents...off camera like a normal kid!

Instead she looks mind numb while her so called mother shoves a camera in her face and tells her the most exciting news of the day is new tacky as fuck merch!!

My heart breaks for that kid!!

leni18

VIP Member
im still shocked that lazy thinks its ok to publicly announce her daughters time of month right there on social media, so men, boys school friends and anyone watching knows such a personal thing. thats humiliation. even if Isabelle said its ok to say Sarah shouldnt she should protect her childs personal life and respect her.
Not even creepy should know theres no need.
What goes on in that house certainly is no respect for others feelings. That phone was just bought for their tv show. Oh creepy lazys away ( wonder where) time for you to start messaging your ifam . surprised shes leaving him for weekend.

Luna-tik

I haven’t had any sympathy for Sarah since hearing that Jess (maybe some of the others too?) directly messaged Sarah with their concerns and she chose to block and ignore them. If anything I think her behaviour as a mother in all this has been worse than his.
I’m not entirely sure whether she believes the rubbish she spouts about him not having done anything wrong. She quite clearly doesn’t think logically and isn’t very intelligent, so maybe she really is that deluded and thinks there’s nothing wrong with him cheating on her and messaging young girls highly inappropriate propositions. The first vlogs after it all came out where she looked visibly upset, I think was all to do with knowing they’d lose money, advertisers, freebies, nothing to do with the hell her children would go through with allegations of that sort going around about their dad. Basically I thought they were both awful specimens from the start of the allegations being made public and poor excuses for parents and I’m still very much of that opinion!
I think Sarah has had a pretty bad upbringing- she has alluded to her Mum not showing any affection to her because of something in her mum’s past and it appears her Dad, Neil, wasn’t faithful in the Marriage either - in fact Sarah lived with her grandparents for quite a while. Sarah said in a recent vlog that as a young girl she dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening watching movies - which speaks volumes of what her own family life was probably like if that was her dream. This was probably why she stayed with and protected the first boyfriend who used to give her black eyes and treat her like shit and why she was pregnant at 17 (Katrina was pregnant at the same time at 16)
Sarah probably thinks Chris is as good as it gets - he may cheat on her and humiliate her by texting young teenagers but he doesn’t hit her, looks after the house and runs around after the kids. Sad really.

Reactions: 18

Hatshepsut

I did wonder which company in their right mind would want to print mech for this shower of shite. Then it came to me I bet Granny Jane and boy band (I’m only 31) Dave have set up a sweatshop in the garage. Granny’s garage obviously as Ceepy’s is full of half filled suitcases, old pyjamas, duvet covers and cobweb covered kitchen gadgets.
I can just see them cutting the labels out of cheap plain T-shirts and home printing piles of tat, whilst Lazy rests on a nearby sofa stuffing her face and barking orders.?

raccoonlivesmatter

Sarah really selling their new 'blah blah blah' merch tonight. She managed to pick up a t-shirt with that phrase on in a pack of 3 for just £6 - whereas they're selling one blah blah blah t-shirt for £17.99!

sAvia

I lost my sympathy for Sarah when instead of going away somewhere safe with the girls, which she may have done initially? She then took off on the "trip of a lifetime" with Chris in tow and they pretended that everything was normal.
Bonkers.

• Heart

Mayday

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the Sassy belle vlog from last night titled “5 Things I love and 5 things I hate”
Love:- 1) Singing, 2) Netflix, 3) Writing, 4) Football, 5) Family
Hate:- 1) Cringy Noises, 2) Fitness, 3) Deep Dark Water, 4) Spiders, 5) Bullies

When the poor girl spent 4x longer on bullying and how it made her feel, than any other point, it was obvious that she was being used by that pair in an attempt to guilt trip people into laying off Creepy.
She looked genuinely upset and sad. I felt really sorry for her having to shoulder the responsibility of trying to drag the family business back on track.
For fuck’s sake, she’s a little girl not the spokesperson for the shit show that their life has become.
I have nothing but utter contempt for those supposed parents.
Also seems like they're posting on Sassybelle a bit more now. I said that once the ads dried up, they might do that and maybe keep some of the money for themselves. I wouldn't put it past them.