IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah looks like a sex doll in tonight's thumbnail. When will she realise that it's not a good look?

Reactions: 15
If she finds the supermarkets don’t stock the stuff she needs to raise her bits and batsometer why the hell does she not do a weekly online “big shop”.
It’s not like she’s ever off her phone or iPad, unless she just keeps putting things in the basket then automatically deleting them.
She could fill a vlog with a weekly shop, telling us which items are better value where and the meals they’re planning to make. I would relate a lot more if just once a week they did something ‘real’

Reactions: 5
Apparently they are still at Blackpool , it’s 5.30. If they left now they’d be back for 7/7.15. Which I can’t see them doing.
The girls have school tomorrow , I know if it was me I’d want my kids to have a good nights sleep before school tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
Apparently they are still at Blackpool , it’s 5.30. If they left now they’d be back for 7/7.15. Which I can’t see them doing.
The girls have school tomorrow , I know if it was me I’d want my kids to have a good nights sleep before school tomorrow.
but there not a normal family there leave at a late time

Reactions: 3
They could’ve gone yesterday but lazy had to go to next because she comes before the girls

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Sarah ever learnt that when you become a parent it’s not about you anymore. Your kids are meant to be your priority.

Reactions: 16
The kids will feel awful but it’s ok because Sarah can lie in bed and catch up on her sleep.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.