IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ginger Do you really think someone here would go off and cause trouble for the victims of Chris himself?

Have you read about what people here have said about the Realinghams? More worry about the harm they will cause the victims as @MrMagoo said, at times you are playing directly into Chris hands

Not one of us who was saying that we are unsure of them was saying let's get our pitchforks ready...

Now for all you who have 'outed' the Realinghams I would suggest that you edit your post so they don't get hate which you were trying to avoid at all costs.

Sorry I may have responded to wrong person there. On the bus. Didnt like the way your comment was worded however. Anyways, something fishy is going on with some of the recent posts on here. I can certainly believe a group are running the account but not the victims. Maybe one or two, but things really don't add up. Signing off for a few hours. I'll be back ?
Two things. Firstly, the wording other people choose is not for you to scrutinise and secondly you are 100% wrong about who you feel are running the real Inghams. It is run in a way that allows the girls and their families an opporunity to say if they don’t want something added they are consulted when something is added and they are able to add items themselves. Because of the way info is coming to light it’s impossible to keep it chronologically organised. It is not in breach of insta rules because it’s a factual account aimed at spreading awareness. The wording might seem harsh but it is legally accurate. I hope this helps you understand a little better.

Reactions: 3
Taking it back to Sarah as I don’t want to get involved with the Real Inghams chat.

I don’t see Sarah as their mother at all, I see her as their spoilt older sister. I can never imagine the girls going “Mum can I have a chat” and snuggling up next to her spilling their heart out. The bond I have with my mother is COMPLETELY different to Sarah’s and the girls, which I get everyone is different but I just feel really sad for them.

The relationship between a girl and her mum is the best relationship a girl can have [emoji177]

Reactions: 14
@Ginger Do you really think someone here would go off and cause trouble for the victims of Chris himself?

Have you read about what people here have said about the Realinghams? More worry about the harm they will cause the victims as @MrMagoo said, at times you are playing directly into Chris hands

Not one of us who was saying that we are unsure of them was saying let's get our pitchforks ready...

Now for all you who have 'outed' the Realinghams I would suggest that you edit your post so they don't get hate which you were trying to avoid at all costs.
Given one of the replies I’ve read, I’m not so sure.

I posted what I posted with permission from someone who’s been sitting watching all their work scrutinised and criticised. They are rightly frustrated; you’ve no idea how much ‘hate’ that account has received.

I’m playing into no ones hands... I don’t know how many times I have to say I have nothing to do with the account, but I know a member within it. I’m quite happy to be scrutinised to that end.

MrMagoo, you’ve had three people here tell you how the RealInghams account works.

Let me put a disclaimer here, and tell you I have no hand in it (do feel free to prove me a liar should you wish).

I’ve been asked to post this...

‘The real inghams was set up became Jess begged us too. She was getting abuse on Instagram more then any other platform. It was to protect her. So one of the other victims who is not named set up the account and gave the password and email out. That is truth’

You can believe it, or you can get your hat on, but this group has been set up by people who has decided not to simply sit behind a screen and watch. They are widely and vehemently supported. I’ll ask you not to attack me, please and thank you. These are good people.
Sorry if I somehow helped this to become a debate ✌? It wasn’t intended, I only happened to notice the comment on the screenshot yesterday from the page to someone disbelieving it that they’d seen the birth certificate, then the other person quoted the law that he’d need to have been there then what caught my eye was the comment about it being before the law changed. I can see how it appears to have input from more than one person and it seems here that the people posting about it being in the victims control are perfectly reasonable what would be the motivation to do that here??? I see the point about the page and the Mum tweeting to each other (as they are the same person) but I don’t think that proves they’re not. Anyway like it was said they obviously have the best intentions at heart and are all diligently fighting the same cause... I’m just here waiting to see if the slow cooker is still alive ??

Taking it back to Sarah as I don’t want to get involved with the Real Inghams chat.

I don’t see Sarah as their mother at all, I see her as their spoilt older sister. I can never imagine the girls going “Mum can I have a chat” and snuggling up next to her spilling their heart out. The bond I have with my mother is COMPLETELY different to Sarah’s and the girls, which I get everyone is different but I just feel really sad for them.

The relationship between a girl and her mum is the best relationship a girl can have [emoji177]
If one of the girls asked for a chat,the answer would probably be hold on while I get the camera

Reactions: 20

I totally agree. She literally puts an extra hour in bed over getting up and helping her kids get ready for school or having breakfast with them. Only seems to venture down when they’ve all left. I mean how many mothers who have actual jobs would love to have breakfast with their kids every morning but can’t? While she thinks she’s great palming it off on Chris.
There’s no love there. More like dolls to buy cute clothes for and after that just an inconvenience

Reactions: 16
Given one of the replies I’ve read, I’m not so sure.

I posted what I posted with permission from someone who’s been sitting watching all their work scrutinised and criticised. They are rightly frustrated; you’ve no idea how much ‘hate’ that account has received.

I’m playing into no ones hands... I don’t know how many times I have to say I have nothing to do with the account, but I know a member within it. I’m quite happy to be scrutinised to that end.
So you would rather the ifam know who the realinghams are... Or Chris and Sarah? Who no haven't contacted Jess which is due to laws I believe however might contact her Mum. Which no one wants to happen.
I was trying to help... From @MrMagoo comments here they only want the best for Chris victims too.

Reactions: 1
On the topic of adverts on vlogs..

I have had:

A drink called tenzing
Monday.com
Google
Numerous movie adverts
And yesterday trustford.co.uk for Ford Motors.

Reactions: 4

You’re spot on there, she is like the biggest sister, a size 10 teenager who doesn’t have to do housework!!!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. She literally puts an extra hour in bed over getting up and helping her kids get ready for school or having breakfast with them. Only seems to venture down when they’ve all left. I mean how many mothers who have actual jobs would love to have breakfast with their kids every morning but can’t? While she thinks she’s great palming it off on Chris.
There’s no love there. More like dolls to buy cute clothes for and after that just an inconvenience
What I find odd ....it always used to in earlier vlogs that Issy goes to bed at the same time as the girls too.

Now its more a nod to sleep but really you are 13 and go to bed the same time as you 6 year old sister?

Reactions: 9
Two things. Firstly, the wording other people choose is not for you to scrutinise and secondly you are 100% wrong about who you feel are running the real Inghams. It is run in a way that allows the girls and their families an opporunity to say if they don’t want something added they are consulted when something is added and they are able to add items themselves. Because of the way info is coming to light it’s impossible to keep it chronologically organised. It is not in breach of insta rules because it’s a factual account aimed at spreading awareness. The wording might seem harsh but it is legally accurate. I hope this helps you understand a little better.
Sorry but I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Calling someone a fraudster with no bleeping evidence! Who's side are you on? This site is called tattle. Telling me wording is not to be scrutinized? If I think people are completely jepordising getting justice victim or otherwise then I will 100% scrutinize!

So you would rather the ifam know who the realinghams are... Or Chris and Sarah? Who no haven't contacted Jess which is due to laws I believe however might contact her Mum. Which no one wants to happen.
I was trying to help... From @MrMagoo comments here they only want the best for Chris victims too.
I’m saying no more. Perhaps I’m taking this a little personally, but I’m passing on what I’ve been asked to. I feel bad that they’re being slated so publically.

Any questions need to go to the account, please.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought how lovely it must be to have the time to put a full face of makeup on! I’m up BEFORE my kids to get myself ready for work then get them ready for school, if I get a lick of mascara I’m lucky, I bet she’s still snoring as they leave in the morning then he literally creeps around when he gets back til she awakes then has a very leisurely morning doing her hair and makeup... I wouldn’t know myself if I got the opportunity for a day like that!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up on last nights vlog and I understand what you mean about Izzy crying? She seems to be more upset crying rather than happy crying?

Part of me thinks they’ve had an argument or something and then started videoing again and just made it could like she’s crying about the gender reveal video?

She seems sooo upset the poor thing, I just want to give her a cuddle. Esme seemed so off too, really out of it. I found it so weird that they didn’t sit her on the same side as Izzy and Isla?

At the end of the day what is posted on the account is the choice of those who have access to the account. They all have permission for what they post and if anyone outside of the account doesn’t like it well tough they have to deal with it.

They really aren’t bad as you make them out to be, they’re raising awareness and being 100% honest about everything. If the girls and parents weren’t running it and didn’t agree I’m sure the account would be long gone.

If you have a problem with the realinghams account then feel free to go message them and I’m sure they will answer your questions.

I’ve just caught up on last nights vlog and I understand what you mean about Izzy crying? She seems to be more upset crying rather than happy crying?

Part of me thinks they’ve had an argument or something and then started videoing again and just made it could like she’s crying about the gender reveal video?

She seems sooo upset the poor thing, I just want to give her a cuddle. Esme seemed so off too, really out of it. I found it so weird that they didn’t sit her on the same side as Izzy and Isla?
There was something strange about the crying last night, it was definitely caused by something other than that daft video! But it’s good for the views so never mind the reason, I think you’re right I think there had been an argument or squabble hence all the girls being sat apart from each other and Esme looking like she didn’t give a hoot about the video, I bet they did have a good old fashioned sibling scrap over (if they’re anything like mine a pen lid!) but had to all change their faces quickly, come on girls give me your ‘living your best life faces’

Reactions: 8
At the end of the day what is posted on the account is the choice of those who have access to the account. They all have permission for what they post and if anyone outside of the account doesn’t like it well tough they have to deal with it.

They really aren’t bad as you make them out to be, they’re raising awareness and being 100% honest about everything. If the girls and parents weren’t running it and didn’t agree I’m sure the account would be long gone.

If you have a problem with the realinghams account then feel free to go message them and I’m sure they will answer your questions.
The only thing that made me question them was them saying they had seen a birth certificate for proof that there is a son,I’m not saying the son is a lie but I don’t think creepys name will be on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.