Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

I do wonder why they are paying for such expensive education when they don’t even seem remotely interested in what they do at school or how they’re getting on. My daughter’s and I always have a sit down after the school run where we talk about their day, if there have been any problems and they can shows me their work etc. I never see Sarah or Chris properly sit down and ask them if they’ve enjoyed their day, what they did ( I’ve not watched many vlogs lately so perhaps they have)
Of course this probably wouldn’t make for very exciting content but it’s more real then the trash they show day in, day out.
Also what happens with homework? I never see Isabelle do any homework. What is going to happen when she moves to yr9/10 when she will need to study more. My eldest has just moved into yr10 and the amount of homework she has had already is crazy.
How about when she has coursework to complete perhaps even needing to be done at weekends, during school holidays. How are they going to be spending time on holiday when important schoolwork will need to be completed.
I mentioned this when after Izzy had been off school for 8 weeks this summer, she was doing her homework at 7am on the morning she went back to school.
They’ve just paid for a private school because they think that’s what you do if you have the money. The girls will never be able to make use of all the extra curricular activities on offer as they are dragged from pillar to post to perform on cue in the family farce.
Expect tomorrow’s vlog to have them telling us how well Esme is doing at school and shots of Izzy doing her homework.
I think we should all be invoicing them for script writing fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
G

Ginger

They hit a new low this evening, IMHO (who’d have thought that was even possible?)

I’m heartbroken for Isabelle. She’s clearly quite unwell, and at one point I said out loud that she needed to go to a walk-in/ out of hours GP. Chris and Sarah, she is your daughter, not a filler for a uneventful vlog. Stop, please. As someone said earlier, this is starting to err on a safeguarding issue. Not only have you revealed her most intimate personal details to every child in her school and beyond this week, but now this.

Reactions: 24
M

Member 177

I lost sympathy for Sarah after her one woman monologue. It became very clear then it was business as usual for Brand Ingham. I don't see them as a family, it's a brand. Chris and Sarah are business partners, director and producer. The girls are their employees.
Since the summer holidays ended it's painfully obvious without management ideas, advertisers to promote they have very little content. They don't know anything other than shopping, moaning and clickbaiting potential baby dramas. The girls are carrying the vlogs and Issy appears to possibly be ill due to the stresses they are putting her under by pretending all is well.
Also if Chris had done nothing wrong, he wouldn't hide behind solicitors. His management would have supported him not dropped them 2 days after the allegations. He would have made his No.Hell.No speech on the "family" channel not his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Anaemia? She wants to try having blood cancer and needing transfusions twice a week just to stay alive. Oh and yes I still manage to take my children to school despite wanting to curl up in a ball and shut out the world.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think she’s disgusting, I don’t care about her upbringing she’s a mum and she should remove her children from him - they matter more than anything.

She has victim shamed those girls and employed her own family and friends to troll them she’s vile.

I would have some respect for her if she had left him.

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Title credit goes to @WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Already on thread 8! This pair of reprobates certainly know how to cause a debate!
Awww thanks guys, must have had a mad moment of inspiration?
I’d like to thank Lazy and Creepy for the many, many...... so many..... soooper doooper daily moments of crazy inspiration.....they’ve given so much more than their usual insufferable selves this week and I can’t wait to see what utter nutters they are over the next few days. Special thanks to the underrated Prinny of course, who single handedly holds this family together. If this ‘TV show’ actually WAS a TV series it would be winning global awards for creativity because you just couldn’t make this shit up. Blended-family fallouts, inappropriate grooming accusations, exploited kids, missing Charity money, visits to the Graveyard, disastrous extended family get togethers, awkward teenage tears, pregnancy ‘stuff and nonsense’........all we’re missing is a body under the patio. Or an arty shot of a coldsore.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
GG died due to Hellyeah and her over zealous moderating and removing relevant posts allowing a troll to takeover and turn the thread into a pathetic playground for her own entertainment and no context to the debate being seen only her claiming to be bullied, this lead to the 20 regular posters going elsewhere.

CAN I GET A HELLYEAH!!!

It’s funny seeing this thread going into similar territory today... I say funny, but it’s a shame at the same time.

Guys..... get over yourselves and move on.
That’s my advice ??‍♀

Luna-tik

Things I learnt about the Inghams from today’s Vlog.
1. Sarah only feels suuuper paw-ly at home - when Chris is there - Hmmm
2. Chris gave a lecture about parents not being present and in the moment when with their kids at the park - literally whilst holding a massive camera in front of his face.
3. Bananas cure anaemia.
4. Ifam merchandise is worth 800% more than the equivalent Next teeshirt even though made in the same sweatshop in the same third world country.
5. Chinese takeout for dinner - am now getting seriously worried about the fate of that poor slow cooker.

B

BoopDeBoop

As long as Creepy and Co are being "so grateful" to the IFAM for being "so supportive" to them, Creepy is getting further and further away from the point at which he will finally have to own his shit and as much as that's frustrating and damaging and just downright awful, it's not doing him any favours. You can't hide from the Internet and whenever someone new comes into their lives - or the girls lives, they are going to do what any self respecting nosey parker would do; check their social media and run a google search.

So Chris, if you're reading this (or perhaps Granny Jane you'd like to take a message sweets?) do it. Own. Your. Shit. And that does not mean throwing yourself a pity party for one and waving a packet of Propanalol like it's a cigarette lighter at a Barry Mannilow concert. It means admitting you messed up spectacularly, apologising to those you completely took complete advantage of, accepting that it's too late to make reparation to them for what happened and getting therapy/doing whatever is humanely possible to stop you doing the same thing again Whether you carry on with youtube for however long it lasts or not, that is the only way of having even the slightest chance of putting this behind you to any extent.

And Sarah, You have enabled your husband. Whether or not you want to accept that, it's whats happened. You have a hell of a lot to deal with and the sooner you start to face up to it, the less difficult it's going to be.

Also, you do look more than fourteen weeks pregnant. No amount of insta filters and photoshopping is going to change that/fool anyone. Yes it probably is partly due to the fact this is your fourth pregnancy. No you do not look anything like a size ten but neither are you "fat". However your diet is appalling for anyone - let alone a pregnant woman. If you don't want to cook there actually are healthy ready meals or ingredient kits that take the minimum of effort plus prepared salads, vegetables and fruit. It comes to something when you have to make out you've been good all week so "deserve" a carvery when the truth of the matter is, the carvery probably is the healthiest thing you've eaten all week!.

If neither of you can take care of yourselves, how in the name of all that is holy can you take proper care of your girls in a way that doesn't involve just throwing money around.

• Heart

PartOfMe

So lazy isn't just having a boiled sweet because she wants one, it has to be because she's unwell and needs to get her blood sugar levels up. How does she know it's low? I missed the blood sugar level testing. Have a sweet if you want one but don't try to make it for bullshit medical reasons.

Reactions: 22

MissMc

I've got no experience in the medical field but - and please correct me if im wrong - the low blood sugar, the fatigue, the constant illness sounds to me like they aren't actual illnesses but more related to the fact that her diet is full of absolute crap!!! The ice blasts, the mars bars and everything else that we don't see will all cause her blood sugar to spike and then crash which will in turn make her tired when she crashes. I feel for that poor baby inside her - she's addicted to sugar.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
I love this latest ‘bump’ photo on IG.
Baby is apparently the size of a nectarine. So what on earth is the rest then? Those healthy donuts and Nando’s?
Wtf are these latest children’s pyjamas?
And I’m really going in now but she’s a bitch so I don’t care. Why does she have her teeth like that when she smiles? Combine that with the everything else and she looks like a demented rabbit.

Luna-tik

This is for Sarah and Chris.
Your Vlogs since creepygate started are like watching a car crash - you don’t want to see it but you cant take your eyes off the horror.
I’m getting a little frustrated at your absolute incompetence at fixing this mess - so to help out ..
To fix this mess....
1. Chris you must apologize. Say that you didn’t mean to be inappropriate that you thought that you were helping the girls involved with bolstering their self esteem with positive pineapple comments in the language of teenagers, but with the benefit of hindsight you can understand why your comments were misconstrued and could be interpreted as inappropriate. Apologize directly to the girls involved and to anyone else who may have taken offense at your direct messages. That you are going away for few days (or a week) to sort your own mental health out and reflect on the last 3 months. You could go away with your dad or brother for male bonding if that helps but please book in and see a counselor and say that you are going in the Vlog.
* Absolute bullshit but most ifam will buy it.
2. Sarah - you need to step up. While Chris is sorting himself out you need to Vlog some quality content. One suggestion is to buy Jamie Oliver’s 5 ingredient cookbook and actually cook. You can even involve the girls and review what you make.
Or I’m sure that in the UK you can order a food box with the ingredients and recipe all ready to go. Look up and share and discuss the health benefits of the herbs and spices they send. You have the opportunity to influence a good number of subscribers who also struggle to cook.
You and the girls could compare foods such as real meat burgers with vegan equivalent for taste, price, ease of cooking etc - which is something your rival vloggers can’t do as they can’t eat the meat one.
Show a food shopping haul (or involve the girls in some sort of challenge) for healthy meals. People in other countries are always fascinated at the range and cheap prices of food in the UK.
Hope these suggestions help xx

Reactions: 21
So attempting to break this real inghams argument tension...

If this merch does go ahead, i feel I should get a stake in any profits made on the ‘I’m only here for the agriculture’ t shirts. But proper Sarah Ingham style. So everyone else can make them while I take naps (which i never normally do) and eat McDonalds (because I’ve been so good this week) while complaining about all my illness (which I also never really do but being the only woman to ever carry a child, it’s acceptable)

Grand so :)

Reactions: 21
M

Member 658

Sarah was saying how she received an email with discounts from Smyths toys, where the more you spend, like £20 off a £100 spend and £30 off £300 etc. She was annoyed that she had already spent cash there the day before she got the email, so she was going to go with her nana and Chris to return the stuff she bought the last time she was in there and buy it back - plus get some expensive items just because of the discount! I personally would be far too embarassed to do that, but i'm not as brazen as Sarah is.

She was ecstatic when her nan bought clothes from Mothercare for the baby, i'd be embarrassed to accept it from someone on a pension, but like I said before she is brazen.

Reactions: 20

MrMagoo

As Sarah has said in that previously unintentionally hilarious vlog, where she patronisingly explains that what she does is a Job, I’m really interested what position this leaves the children, as without the children it’s clear they wouldn’t have this job

The subs they have on their own channels are extremely poor compared to other vloggers, where they often get 50% or more of their subscribers to subscribe to the extra channels. If they suddenly announced that their children would no longer appear, I would bet my house the daily vlogs would soon grind to a halt when they realise their mostly young fan base aren’t interested in them, and the big Adsense bucks dry up

I will never be convinced that filming your children every single day, then putting vlogs of them on YouTube for public consumption is anything other than vulgure, tasteless and detrimental. They can shout from the roof tops about how they’re doing it so the money can give their kids a better future. Not buying it. No, HELL NO!

Hatshepsut

I know, makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. Should she not be onto 'big girl' bikes by now? She is 6 years old
She’ll still probably be driving a car before Lazy. Someone is going to need to drive big fat mamma to the diabetes clinic in 10 years.