IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that can be the only logical explanation?
Is there any way of flagging suspected bought veiws to YouTube? I know that have a clear out from time to time but surely if a creator was continually doing it it would be breaking their terms wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 2
It felt like a direct message, I haven’t seen him speak and specify where he is and at exactly what time in any previous IG stories. Given that we know the inappropriate accounts he likes on IG I am really very fearful here that he’s literally just swapped Twitter messaging for Instagram direct messaging! What’s to say he’s not messaging young girls right now ‘are you about tonight’? I really wish someone in authority would see sense and at the very least look in more detail at the private messages he sends!!!

Completely agree. Why is a man and family vlogger who has been proved to and not denied sending inappropriate messages to a 16 year old fan back to having his own personal social media, including pushing his creepy personal "chaifam" following? How can he not see that this is what got him into trouble in the first place? I can only assume that he has some massive self-esteem and addiction issues that he refuses to face. He's a proper danger to the people he is in contact with but there's nothing anyone can do to stop him. In a way I'm glad at least some of it is transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look what Lazy has been up to. Maybe there is a way to get her off Instagram and Creepy too....
Your comment got deleted but Instagram saw nothing wrong with that Izzy pic with the ice lolly ? where is the logic?

Reactions: 8
Your comment got deleted but Instagram saw nothing wrong with that Izzy pic with the ice lolly ? where is the logic?
Probably paying off IG too like YT that's why they are in a trailer and not a resort....

Reactions: 7
not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.

not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.

I’ve stepped back from this thread in an attempt to reduce my “resident witch rating”
??‍♀

But it’s like you’ve put a lead on me and pulled me back in.... what you doing girl.
I’m like a moth to a flame right now ?
so much I could reply to this it’s taking all my strength ?

But let’s not get distracted, my boyfriend is busy trying to slide into the DM’s of next doors toddler so you know,
busy.....
Men these days. Can’t trust them. Can’t bury them under the miss matched patio.

Reactions: 39
Sarah seems like a really nice person? Okaaaaay then.

Reactions: 28
but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
It's sad that you feel that way about anything with a penis, they do represent, like, half the population. It is possible to have a long-term relationship built on trust and love and affection.

Sarah's karma is that she is forever going to have Creepy Chris as a husband and the pair of them can fester together in the misery they have created (that sounds really bitter but I really see it as the truth).

Their channel will die eventually, no one is going to touch them for big sponsorships. They have 2 kids in private school, 2 kids who aren't, their overheads must be huge. I'm sure behind the scenes they are absolutely shitting themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the most delusional bunch of tripe I’ve ever read.
As a Notherner I take exception to the Minghams ways being likened to anything Northern in the slightest, cut out the condescending twaddle.
Lazy has never seemed like a ‘really nice person’ even before all this came out, she is an hard-faced, money grabbing witch, who pimps out her children.
As for the idiotic remark that most men think about or actually do send inappropriate messages to teenage girls you must be mixing with some scummy blokes.
Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Were you paid in Nandos vouchers to say that?

Reactions: 31
but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
Creepy has never been anywhere near real men in his entire life. He would be ridiculed. That’s why he’s turned out like he has. As a man, I can tell you that ‘most men’ would find what he has done, and the way he has carried himself since, beneath contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As a Notherner I take exception to the Minghams ways being likened to anything Northern in the slightest, cut out the condescending twaddle.
Lazy has never seemed like a ‘really nice person’ even before all this came out, she is an hard-faced, money grabbing witch, who pimps out her children.
As for the idiotic remark that most men think about or actually do send inappropriate messages to teenage girls you must be mixing with some scummy blokes.
Grow up.
Well said...

I thought I had watched some other vlogs to the Inghams...thinking Miller homes, private school, excessive holidays and days out..need I go on..

Reactions: 9
I’ve stepped back from this thread in an attempt to reduce my “resident witch rating”
??‍♀

But it’s like you’ve put a lead on me and pulled me back in.... what you doing girl.
I’m like a moth to a flame right now ?
so much I could reply to this it’s taking all my strength ?

But let’s not get distracted, my boyfriend is busy trying to slide into the DM’s of next doors toddler so you know,
busy.....
Men these days. Can’t trust them. Can’t bury them under the miss matched patio.
I had a premonition that this might drag you back Ooh ?

Reactions: 10
Poppy flower, are you in anyway connected with the Inghams. You've totally slated all the other family vloggers. Alright you have said some derogatory things about the Inghams but surely creepy Chris and sulky Sarah are worse than some of them. Seems like you are feeling sorry for them

Reactions: 8
They will do the usual over the top Christmas with thousands of pounds worth of gifts as this is what brings in the most views historically. But I reckon that this year the receipts will be kept and the majority of the presents will be returned for a refund in the New Year. I guarantee we won’t see many of the Christmas presents being played with - they wont be able to afford to keep them in the garage from now on - they will need to get their money back.
I’m thinking this is what they do every year. They buy hundreds of presents specifically for the vlog and to show off, they keep a handful but return the rest. I’m sure even the garage wouldn’t be able to fit the amount of tat they buy

Reactions: 9
Grow up.
I was going to reply but you've pretty much covered what was on my mind ?

Reactions: 2
Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person
Hmmm is that a serious statement? When young girls messaged her to tell her that her creepy, much older than them husband was messaging them asking them to do inappropriate things and she ignored and blocked them, what was so ‘nice’ about her then?
When she clickbaits her unborn child with disgusting titles and therefore deeply offends and upsets every single parent out there who actually has lost their child or been through a truly horrific pregnancy or birth, again can you explain what part of that is her being a ‘really nice person’ ???
I can’t think of a single thing about that vile cretin or her pervy husband that’s ‘nice’

• Heart
I’ve only started watching these since all the Chris stuff came out and the list of things that doesn’t make Sarah a nice person is endless.

Using issy’s period as click bait, using issy’s illness as clickbait, using Isla crying because she’d done something wrong as clickbait, using potential miscarriage etc as clickbait... the list is endless.

She doesn’t work (no, sorry filming Morrison’s cafe trip daily isn’t working) yet does not stop whinging about her pregnancy. Yet when Issy was CLEARLY ILL ‘she was milking it’

Sorry Sarah hun but some pregnant mums actually do it alone, whilst holding down a full time job, cooking for their kids each night etc. So please save the woe is me.

*rant over apologies*

• Heart
The Inghams are just as materialistic as the others though, its just they buy all of their tat from cheap stores like Primark and B&M cos they think its such a 'bargain'. Doesn't mean they don't still have just as much tat as people like FF and SJs though.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.