IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding of GDPR is that it applies to organisations rather than individuals but it would be interesting if someone believed they’d be filmed and broadcast and they requested removal as per GDPR to YouTube how it would be handled.
My sons primary has a lot of children in care so they insist on it and I was thinking earlier inagine if someone was in witness protection and they did`nt realise they had got them on film, some of the male IFAM are weirdos and threatening so imagine the damage it could do

Reactions: 6
My sons primary has a lot of children in care so they insist on it and I was thinking earlier inagine if someone was in witness protection and they did`nt realise they had got them on film, some of the male IFAM are weirdos and threatening so imagine the damage it could do
You also have refuges too all over. So no people have legitimate reasons not to be caught on cameras or sadly pictured on school websites.

Reactions: 1
what in the hell is a beach train? that's a thing?
Yes they have a sand train and land train in Mablethorpe basically the sand train picks you up on the beach, its a lot of fun and only a pound and it takes you to the centre of Mablethorpe and I think the land train just goes around the resort

Reactions: 1
HORRIBLE NEW 19 WEEKS PREGNANT SYMPTOM!

17mins

The vlog starts with a song wailing about don't ya know your beauriful just the way you are. It isn't the Billy Joel classic. This accompanies aerial low mo shots of the kids walking up a hill
1.jpg

It's profound it's moving. All it needs is Granny Wilkes to stand at the summit shouting "oi Ingham I want a word with you" and it would be complete
we then cut to Sarah and Isla with Sarah saying they are off to the beach to walk the dog. Sarah says thay have been enjoying fun caravan life
Sarah tells us she has been getting very tired.
We then cut to shots of the dog running in the sand with Chris reassuring us she is having the best of times. Issy and Esme are digging a hole. Chris tells us Sarah is having a rough time of it with the pregnancy
To be fair she looks ok
We then get a plug with Esme wearing some rocking Ifam merchandise
More of Prinny digging holes
This is cutting edge stuff
2.jpg

They are next at a place called Queens Park and they are going out on boats. Unfortunately they are in teams with Chris and 2 kids n one boat and Sarah with the other in a separate boat
They seem to have a genuinely good time. It's no wonder Sarah is always out of breath she talks so fast
Then they are in the playpark area and well they are the only people in the playpark area
There is simply no one else around look for yourself
3.jpg

There is a big vertical slide and Chris has ago on it unfortunately not head first

Sarah says the park is very traditional and reminds her of ones from her childhood
They then go to a awim pool and Chris isn't sure if they can film. But they can and some footage is included
Chris gives us a monologue about when he was a kid he used to go swimming.
They are now in Papa Johns and are going to take advantage of the 3 pizzas for £33
There is then some footage of birds (flying birds) set to music
Now they are back in the caravan and Sarah shows us the healthy eating which is Pizza and chips
They all look tired and Chris says its getting to bedtime
Chris does a very brief bedtime tour wishing the kids goodnight. Issy says I love you which I found touching and that's about it

Reactions: 6
I’m ROTFL at the thumbnail on their latest vlog! I’m guessing it’s the perfect excuse for any of the ifam who have been questioning why they haven’t gone anywhere more extravagant! Blame it on this ( IMHO) very sinister pregnancy

Reactions: 2
HORRIBLE NEW 19 WEEKS PREGNANT SYMPTOM!

17mins

The vlog starts with a song wailing about don't ya know your beauriful just the way you are. It isn't the Billy Joel classic. This accompanies aerial low mo shots of the kids walking up a hill
View attachment 1431
It's profound it's moving. All it needs is Granny Wilkes to stand at the summit shouting "oi Ingham I want a word with you" and it would be complete
we then cut to Sarah and Isla with Sarah saying they are off to the beach to walk the dog. Sarah says thay have been enjoying fun caravan life
Sarah tells us she has been getting very tired.
We then cut to shots of the dog running in the sand with Chris reassuring us she is having the best of times. Issy and Esme are digging a hole. Chris tells us Sarah is having a rough time of it with the pregnancy
To be fair she looks ok
We then get a plug with Esme wearing some rocking Ifam merchandise
More of Prinny digging holes
This is cutting edge stuff
View attachment 1432
They are next at a place called Queens Park and they are going out on boats. Unfortunately they are in teams with Chris and 2 kids n one boat and Sarah with the other in a separate boat
They seem to have a genuinely good time. It's no wonder Sarah is always out of breath she talks so fast
Then they are in the playpark area and well they are the only people in the playpark area
There is simply no one else around look for yourself
View attachment 1433
There is a big vertical slide and Chris has ago on it unfortunately not head first

Sarah says the park is very traditional and reminds her of ones from her childhood
They then go to a awim pool and Chris isn't sure if they can film. But they can and some footage is included
Chris gives us a monologue about when he was a kid he used to go swimming.
They are now in Papa Johns and are going to take advantage of the 3 pizzas for £33
There is then some footage of birds (flying birds) set to music
Now they are back in the caravan and Sarah shows us the healthy eating which is Pizza and chips
They all look tired and Chris says its getting to bedtime
Chris does a very brief bedtime tour wishing the kids goodnight. Issy says I love you which I found touching and that's about it
Thanks for the recaps, the nearest Sarah thinks to healthy eating is the tomato in the pizza sauce and really Chris asking was it ok to film a swimming pool, who did he ask The ducks ?

Reactions: 4
Looks like it’s time to get those creative minds into action for the next thread....(EMOTIONAL THREAD TITLE REVEAL, THERE WILL BE TEARS) Bonus points for anyone who finds something to rhyme with Mablethorpe!
Mablethorpe or Grimethorphe ,and Creepy`s still in his Time warp.

Reactions: 4
Are they in the onsite pool, when they are recording? If they are I'm going to email haven to complain that's disgusting and against there guidelines

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Yes we are ?
Lazy, hun, you’re breathless because you’re overeating. Nothing to do with being pregnant. When you barely exercise and only eat junk you become overweight which causes breathlessness (amongst other things)
You’re welcome hun ?
The threads are moving so fast (better than the vlogs!;):D).Did i miss it ,or has Sarah actually been to a midwife yet??All the quibbles (and maybe more serious issues) ,can be cleared up with a visit.If she requires a drs attention ,the midwife she`s signed up to ,will speak to one ,and get her seen.Not rocket science Sarah! Do you honestly expect the kiddie fam to answer your quieries??

Reactions: 5
Are they in the onsite pool, when they are recording? If they are I'm going to email haven to complain that's disgusting and against there guidelines
I do believe a famous groomer, sorry I mean famous vloggers are allowed to break rules and guidelines. Picking up a G7x seems to cost the basic understanding of life and gives you the right to ignore every rule or guideline businesses and the NHS put in place. Morals also get left behind.

Reactions: 9
I've just watched to see the swimming pool segment, and have messaged haven disgusted they have allowed filming in their pools especially when other children are visa let in the background

Reactions: 11
I do believe a famous groomer, sorry I mean famous vloggers are allowed to break rules and guidelines. Picking up a G7x seems to cost the basic understanding of life and gives you the right to ignore every rule or guideline businesses and the NHS put in place. Morals also get left behind.
I've still messaged them whether he has been given permission or not it's wrong

Reactions: 9
not going to lie. that is actually the thing i like about them as people. all the other family vloggers, family fizz, Sacconejolys, daily bumps. as soon as they brough in the youtube money, they turned into materialistic monster, who only give a crap about pimpin out their children , houses and cars and neglecting the roots of the channel. yet Inghams seem to have kept their Northern English ways. there friends are not wealthy, just dave from the pub, and there house is a standard Plumbers or builders price range, the only thing that changed, is now they can afford holidays more often, which honestly anyone else would do and its better than "kids spend $200 in walmart challenge" its so sad that all this stuff happened really, because it doesnt feel the same to watch anymore, and Sarah though really stupid for staying, does seem like a really nice person. but then most men either think or do that stuff anyway, just he cant caught. never trust anything with a penis.
Had to reply to this. Assuming it's a genuine post from a real fan ex fan and not a wind up

Some of what you say is accurate in that the house they bought isn't super wealthy type. But Sarah is simply a mean minded social climber. She has a reputation locally amongst shop staff as being pretentious rude patronising and is generally not liked. It's not just her sometimes daft demands it's her I am better than you attitude.
Sarah is not a really nice person she is manipulative and can and has said some deeply unpleasant things. Her attitude to some children isn't how you would imagine it to be and she has said hurtful things about children in the past
She always plays the martyr or the victim. The image projected via the vlogs is not really her its pretty much an act
I'm not sure they are planning well financially and think they have made errors that's up to them and their issues to deal with
Some men can be stupid etc. But not all men are. Equally there are some women who will sleep around and think nothing of it but not all women do.
Assuming you have had bad experiences there are decent blokes out there.

Reactions: 5
It really is a joke when you think about it. You’re not allowed to take a photo of your own child’s nativity play but he can go around putting other peoples’kids on YouTube!

Reactions: 12
Oh and they are not materialistic and don't pimp out their kids? Ok to that...
They’re the most materialistic family I’ve ever seen! That’s the reason I stopped watching them. Those piles of presents sicken me. Half the world starving and all that money spent on crap pisses me off. The kids wouldn’t physically be able to play with all those toys properly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.