IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Gemma Michelle and she found more of their merch designs elsewhere.

https://www.myrockingkids.co.uk/products/stand-tall-flamingo-matching-tees-mrk-x (was it this one someone also saw in Next?)

Now here's the one from the Ingham's merch store:
View attachment 1415
Also this
https://www.myrockingkids.co.uk/products/halloween-pumpkin-family-matching-sweaters-orange-mrk-x

Ingham merch store:
View attachment 1419

https://www.lookhuman.com/design/329351-i-boo-what-i-want-white/3600-black-md

Ingham merch store:
View attachment 1418
What a surprise. Those two lack imagination and education. They probably couldn't even put traffic light colours in the right order.

Reactions: 2
From dictionary.com:

Hate speech: speech that attacks, threatens, or insults a person or group on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.

SHe hates it when anything bad is said about her poor poor husband and yet she thinks it's ok for him to try and chat up 14 year old girls? Excuse me whilst I go and puke:sick::sick:

Reactions: 9
Hate speech? I thought something has to do with race, gender, religion etc. to be classified as hate speech? What was said?
Hate speech? I thought something has to do with race, gender, religion etc. to be classified as hate speech? What was said?
SHe hates it when anything bad is said about her poor poor husband and yet she thinks it's ok for him to try and chat up 14 year old girls? Excuse me whilst I go and puke:sick::sick:
Just called her trailer trash lol

So views for yesterday's vlog are way down but yet according to social blade they had nearly 300k altogether? Is it likely that people would be sitting watching older vlogs and not the most recent? Just doesn't seem right to me?

So views for yesterday's vlog are way down but yet according to social blade they had nearly 300k altogether? Is it likely that people would be sitting watching older vlogs and not the most recent? Just doesn't seem right to me?
Or buying views on older vlogs...

Reactions: 2
Yuck, Chris’s insta stories last night going skating at 1am. There was a shifty weird desperation in his face... gave me the heebyjeebies!

Reactions: 7
He's really not doing himself any favours is he? Who goes skating around a holiday park at 1am? Weirdos that's who!

Reactions: 16
Love how he has to go on insta stories to show everyone that Sarah has allowed him to go out on a nighttime skate again ? that’s such a weird thing to do at half 1 in the morning is it not?

Reactions: 9
It is very weird to go out at 1am, he should be under a curfew, and one can only assume he is up to something sinister.

Reactions: 6
Love how he has to go on insta stories to show everyone that Sarah has allowed him to go out on a nighttime skate again ? that’s such a weird thing to do at half 1 in the morning is it not?
That is so creepy. Back before this all blew up, many of us were beginning to question Chris without knowing what was ahead. It feels like we're back here again, the behaviour is the same, the vibes we are getting from him are the same, he is such a wrong'un and he can't see it. He's got no one to hold him accountable, they live in such a small bubble and without management as well. I'm beginning to see that he is the one who has taken control of the vlog and relationship again, after 4 months of penance. The thumbnails are creepy and inappropriate, he's crept back on with the creepy instagrams, he seems to be putting Sarah down a bit in the vlogs. I think round 2 will be coming soon. Chris has some deviances he can't get rid of.

Reactions: 25
That is so creepy. Back before this all blew up, many of us were beginning to question Chris without knowing what was ahead. It feels like we're back here again, the behaviour is the same, the vibes we are getting from him are the same, he is such a wrong'un and he can't see it. He's got no one to hold him accountable, they live in such a small bubble and without management as well. I'm beginning to see that he is the one who has taken control of the vlog and relationship again, after 4 months of penance. The thumbnails are creepy and inappropriate, he's crept back on with the creepy instagrams, he seems to be putting Sarah down a bit in the vlogs. I think round 2 will be coming soon. Chris has some deviances he can't get rid of.
It felt like a direct message, I haven’t seen him speak and specify where he is and at exactly what time in any previous IG stories. Given that we know the inappropriate accounts he likes on IG I am really very fearful here that he’s literally just swapped Twitter messaging for Instagram direct messaging! What’s to say he’s not messaging young girls right now ‘are you about tonight’? I really wish someone in authority would see sense and at the very least look in more detail at the private messages he sends!!! EDIT Didn’t they say the met some IFAM yesterday? Assuming this is true, they take a pic, he sends a message, then that story, it doesn’t bear thinking about!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.