IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if they were after a very quiet break they got it, is there actually any other guests on
that caravan park?!

Reactions: 3
Well if they were after a very quiet break they got it, is there actually any other guests on
that caravan park?!
Other than the hundreds of adoring fans *cough cough* no there probably aren’t any other guests. I didn’t even realise people were able to hire out caravans during October to be honest.
I haven’t stayed in a caravan in years and due to a poor experience I never will again but I was thinking, do they have WiFi?

Reactions: 3
Other than the hundreds of adoring fans *cough cough* no there probably aren’t any other guests. I didn’t even realise people were able to hire out caravans during October to be honest.
I haven’t stayed in a caravan in years and due to a poor experience I never will again but I was thinking, do they have WiFi?
Only in the clubhouse I would think. And he’d be very exposed there. He was sweating enough having to stand in a queue. I hate the thought of helping him, but he should get a disguise. Walking round looking like some kind of pervy Peter Pan makes him stand out now it’s not 2006.

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t see an issue with Isabelle still playing with dolls especially considering she is just playing with her younger sisters. I’m pretty sure at her age I was still playing with them with my younger sister.. and again with her & Esmé dressing the same, although I used to get so wound up over the fact my mum used to dress us the same, there were certain items of clothing I didn’t mind so much. I do feel like there is a level of not wanting her to grow up, in the sense of always doing everything together, sometimes yes she probably actually would love to be at home to even have the chance of having more sleepovers or even just going round to play/chat/mess about but she does seem to love spending the time with her sisters and is still interested and engaged in what they’re doing/playing, which is lovely to see. And just them having the time to chill and play around must be quite nice because they’re so used to being on the go all the time.

Reactions: 1
My girls 9 and 12 would not be seen anywhere in the same clothes! They would be mortified! And my 12 yr old would colour in etc, maybe do a jigsaw but been a long time since she even pretend played with her little sisters dolls...did anyone else get the Mary Shortle “ad” on her insta..you can guess what the girls are getting from Santa
They will do the usual over the top Christmas with thousands of pounds worth of gifts as this is what brings in the most views historically. But I reckon that this year the receipts will be kept and the majority of the presents will be returned for a refund in the New Year. I guarantee we won’t see many of the Christmas presents being played with - they wont be able to afford to keep them in the garage from now on - they will need to get their money back.

Reactions: 5
somuch for them blocking people out ,in the arcade they had a young boy in full view and a couple of girls and then he vlogged his girls with the park behind them with loads of kids , I seriously would be complaining to security about that, Ive been there and the places you get wifi there is reception and the swimming pool area, cant get it in the caravan or at least we couldn`t in 2011

It seems like people are tweeting Haven but they`re not replying so maybe they are ok with him being there as long as he doesn`t film in public places such a swimming pools which they havent mentioned theyve been to I wonder why ,its free as well right up their alley freebies

They will do the usual over the top Christmas with thousands of pounds worth of gifts as this is what brings in the most views historically. But I reckon that this year the receipts will be kept and the majority of the presents will be returned for a refund in the New Year. I guarantee we won’t see many of the Christmas presents being played with - they wont be able to afford to keep them in the garage from now on - they will need to get their money back.
No they are going to give to charity maybe instead of presents(NOT) or each gives up a few gifts for charity (yeah right)

My favourite quote from today's vlog:

"It's only about 1pm in the afternoon."- Sarah Ingham.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
I was watching Gemma Michelle and she found more of their merch designs elsewhere.

https://www.myrockingkids.co.uk/products/stand-tall-flamingo-matching-tees-mrk-x (was it this one someone also saw in Next?)

Now here's the one from the Ingham's merch store:
View attachment 1415
Also this
https://www.myrockingkids.co.uk/products/halloween-pumpkin-family-matching-sweaters-orange-mrk-x

Ingham merch store:
View attachment 1419

https://www.lookhuman.com/design/329351-i-boo-what-i-want-white/3600-black-md

Ingham merch store:
View attachment 1418
That Flamingo one is practically the same! Can they legally do that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.