IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding of GDPR is that it applies to organisations rather than individuals but it would be interesting if someone believed they’d be filmed and broadcast and they requested removal as per GDPR to YouTube how it would be handled.
Forgot to add didn't one of the Australia vlogs get removed for filming the twin girls they met without permission

Forgot to add didn't one of the Australia vlogs get removed for filming the twin girls they met without permission
I think it was a photo posted on IG of them that was removed, not a vlog but I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Another day another clickbait about the pregnancy. We’re gonna get months of this aren’t we ?
Yes we are ?
Lazy, hun, you’re breathless because you’re overeating. Nothing to do with being pregnant. When you barely exercise and only eat junk you become overweight which causes breathlessness (amongst other things)
You’re welcome hun ?

Reactions: 9
Yes we are ?
Lazy, hun, you’re breathless because you’re overeating. Nothing to do with being pregnant. When you barely exercise and only eat junk you become overweight which causes breathlessness (amongst other things)
You’re welcome hun ?
You’d think no one in the World had ever been pregnant before. They infuriate me but I watch anyway so more fool me I guess

Reactions: 8
Anyone following the news today about the gagging orders or NDA's sure the government's plans will apply to Chris Ingham slimey beast.

You’d think no one in the World had ever been pregnant before. They infuriate me but I watch anyway so more fool me I guess
I never thought it was possible to give Miranda/Collen a run for her money on the whole I am only person in the world to be pregnant...but Sarah is giving her a run for her money!

Reactions: 3
Ok so Sarah starts the video out of breath by literally just picking up a camera

They have no idea what the dog has got but make no effort to take it from it and check (could have been sharp) but that doesn’t suprise me they often leave poisonous food to dogs around then think it’s funny.

Take the girls to the soooper doooper Park and film the slide which clearly says no shoes, but encourage the girls to go down. With their shoes on.

I can’t even watch anymore they annoy me so badly

Edit/ I finished watching and wish I didn’t.
Filming in the swimming pool ffs and her telling chris he wasn’t allowed pizza as if she’s his mother.

Also, does Sarah never do anything with the girls, swimming, bed time, cooking etc always seems to be Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ok so Sarah starts the video out of breath by literally just picking up a camera

They have no idea what the dog has got but make no effort to take it from it and check (could have been sharp) but that doesn’t suprise me they often leave poisonous food to dogs around then think it’s funny.

Take the girls to the soooper doooper Park and film the slide which clearly says no shoes, but encourage the girls to go down. With their shoes on.

I can’t even watch anymore they annoy me so badly

Edit/ I finished watching and wish I didn’t.
Filming in the swimming pool ffs and her telling chris he wasn’t allowed pizza as if she’s his mother.

Also, does Sarah never do anything with the girls, swimming, bed time, cooking etc always seems to be Chris
Even her own sister didn't film the pool because the notice said no filming!

It's ok though @TheRealSassyBell482 knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who will report it so they won't be allowed to film again.

Where was Prinny when they were in the pool?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Chris telling Esme she couldn't take the crab legs/pincers she found on the beach home, he repeated it as Esme gave him a look as if to say "spoil sport". The only crabs Chris probably brings home himself will not be the seafaring variety.

Reactions: 16
It felt like a direct message, I haven’t seen him speak and specify where he is and at exactly what time in any previous IG stories. Given that we know the inappropriate accounts he likes on IG I am really very fearful here that he’s literally just swapped Twitter messaging for Instagram direct messaging! What’s to say he’s not messaging young girls right now ‘are you about tonight’? I really wish someone in authority would see sense and at the very least look in more detail at the private messages he sends!!! EDIT Didn’t they say the met some IFAM yesterday? Assuming this is true, they take a pic, he sends a message, then that story, it doesn’t bear thinking about!!!
I read a comment on their instagram from she looked about 12/13 year old girl saying imso happy I met youin the arcade thanks for talking to me, the one below it said Im 14 and suffering with anxiety and your vlogs helpme get through the day, I wanted to get these girls and say don`t you realise you are the type he goes for made me ill thinking about it, but I know they wont see it because it will be deleted.:mad:

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. Why is a man and family vlogger who has been proved to and not denied sending inappropriate messages to a 16 year old fan back to having his own personal social media, including pushing his creepy personal "chaifam" following? How can he not see that this is what got him into trouble in the first place? I can only assume that he has some massive self-esteem and addiction issues that he refuses to face. He's a proper danger to the people he is in contact with but there's nothing anyone can do to stop him. In a way I'm glad at least some of it is transparent.
I say let him be the maker of his own wrong doing yet again, he will trip himself up it may not be sooner but will be later and these young people will grow up and realise what he is, he is that arrogant about it thinking he has got away with it, but some people won`t ever forget I know I won`t, he will go after the wrong girl one day just wait and see ....They cant help themselves his type

Reactions: 7
Long time viewer but couldn’t resist trying to rhyme with Mabelthorpe

IFAM #12 Caught Out Chris And Falling Subs In The Ingham Corp, So No More Florida, It’s Off To Mabelthorpe

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.