IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Inghams are just as materialistic as the others though, its just they buy all of their tat from cheap stores like Primark and B&M cos they think its such a 'bargain'. Doesn't mean they don't still have just as much tat as people like FF and SJs though.
In the early days of the SJs they were always shopping in Pennies...which is Primark. So in comparison when they just had Emilia they did go to cheap shops. So really no different to the Inghams. Don't forget Ireland doesn't have a lot of shops the UK have ie the cheap ones. I really miss Wilko's for someone who hardly goes in there, when I am over I think I would get that at Wilko's!

Reactions: 4
I’ve only started watching these since all the Chris stuff came out and the list of things that doesn’t make Sarah a nice person is endless.

Using issy’s period as click bait, using issy’s illness as clickbait, using Isla crying because she’d done something wrong as clickbait, using potential miscarriage etc as clickbait... the list is endless.

She doesn’t work (no, sorry filming Morrison’s cafe trip daily isn’t working) yet does not stop whinging about her pregnancy. Yet when Issy was CLEARLY ILL ‘she was milking it’

Sorry Sarah hun but some pregnant mums actually do it alone, whilst holding down a full time job, cooking for their kids each night etc. So please save the woe is me.

*rant over apologies*
You Couldn't of said it better

Looks like it’s time to get those creative minds into action for the next thread....(EMOTIONAL THREAD TITLE REVEAL, THERE WILL BE TEARS) Bonus points for anyone who finds something to rhyme with Mablethorpe!

Reactions: 7
IFAM#12 Lazy’s Not A Fan Of A Basic Caravan And Creepy Won’t Unwarp In Chilly Mablethorpe

Reactions: 8
IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope

Reactions: 14
Ifam#12 budget caravan in mablethorpe, Chris is skating at night again, prowling like a hawk....

Poppy flower, are you in anyway connected with the Inghams. You've totally slated all the other family vloggers. Alright you have said some derogatory things about the Inghams but surely creepy Chris and sulky Sarah are worse than some of them. Seems like you are feeling sorry for them
I've always thought this. They've always hated family fizz massivly since the GG days but always stick up for the Ingham's! ?

Reactions: 3
This tweet makes a lot of sense. Anyone know anything about the laws etc?
Capture+_2018-10-25-15-03-24.png

Reactions: 20
#Ifam 12 - Another SUPER surprise gives the girls hope, but no-one gets Emotional in grey Mabelthorpe.

Reactions: 2
This tweet makes a lot of sense. Anyone know anything about the laws etc?
View attachment 1428
A lot of schools don't allowing filming or photography except your own child.

You can only have photos shared of your child on schools websites etc if you have signed the permission slip.

I have no idea of the law, but schools have been doing this for 20 years plus..or should have been.

Schools brought policies in to protect children in their care. The bigger picture is the families too.

Creepy's Mind Seems Warped in Mablethorpe, 1am Skating or a Sly Groping? Lazy Watch Him Like A Hawk!

Reactions: 6
From Sarah’s IG stories looks like another cold day at a deserted fairground ? its making me cold and depressed just looking at it. I took my children to a little farm today and a mini fair, it was fairly busy as it’s half term here but after an hour it was clear with the absence of bright sunshine it was too cold to spend the day outdoors, I imagine coastal towns feel the chill even more. We were all glad to get home in the warm.

Reactions: 9
From Sarah’s IG stories looks like another cold day at a deserted fairground ? its making me cold and depressed just looking at it. I took my children to a little farm today and a mini fair, it was fairly busy as it’s half term here but after an hour it was clear with the absence of bright sunshine it was too cold to spend the day outdoors, I imagine coastal towns feel the chill even more. We were all glad to get home in the warm.
I watched that..I thought to myself has someone complained they keep leaving Prinny in the caravan so they took her with them!

A lot of schools don't allowing filming or photography except your own child.

You can only have photos shared of your child on schools websites etc if you have signed the permission slip.

I have no idea of the law, but schools have been doing this for 20 years plus..or should have been.

Schools brought policies in to protect children in their care. The bigger picture is the families too.
My understanding of GDPR is that it applies to organisations rather than individuals but it would be interesting if someone believed they’d be filmed and broadcast and they requested removal as per GDPR to YouTube how it would be handled.

My understanding of GDPR is that it applies to organisations rather than individuals but it would be interesting if someone believed they’d be filmed and broadcast and they requested removal as per GDPR to YouTube how it would be handled.
Just spoke to someone about it...additional tweaks about what schools do now.
So schools have to have someone in charge with a specific title of data etc.

As parents nothing much will change. Still get asked to sign or verify consent as and when required.

So really nothing much as a parent you need to worry about. You wouldn't anyway because everything regarding children is confidential it always have been. All staff visitors etc are and have always been aware of this.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.