Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alix actually answered a few questions regarding her scarf + shoes.... but ignored all comments pertaining to her lack of YouTube videos, inconsistent IG posts and her employment status. I would feel horrible letting my followers down with no explanation but she doesn't care one bit...nor is she embarrassed :( Everyone knows she's lost credibility at this point.
She seems to get annoyed with strangers having the audacity to ask her what she's doing with her time. When in fact these are people she begged to follow her every day life, meal preps, wardrobe clearouts, decorating attempts, beauty treatments, holidays and endless shopping trips for years and years! People's interest that allows her to live the life of a trust fund bludger pottering about the big city treating herself to pastry delights.

Oh, my guess is she eats dairy cheese because she likes it and has no care yo get used to non dairy cheese just to stop animal suffering in the same way that she uses cruel beauty products, buys a lot of animal skin handbags, shoes and accessories without blinking an eye when she proclaims to be vegan / plant based. She has been a vegetarian for years though, maybe she feels she does enough 🤷‍♀️

I did like Alix's content but I unfollowed her on everything after she claimed to be keen to return to work, overhaul her lifestyle and diet after she and Joe contracted corona19 and then she did...even less.

Reactions: 11
How much do we reckon she makes of the aff links? Can't be enough to pay the rent on her place, bills/living, surely?!

Reactions: 4
How much do we reckon she makes of the aff links? Can't be enough to pay the rent on her place, bills/living, surely?!
It's a real mystery! Perhaps the boyfriend earns decentlyg enough he's able to pay most of it? But then where is her shopping money coming from?

Reactions: 7
It's a real mystery! Perhaps the boyfriend earns decentlyg enough he's able to pay most of it? But then where is her shopping money coming from?
I know we’re all different but even if my partner earned enough, I couldn’t just walk the dog, eat cakes, drink coffee and try to model clothes. I’d get so lonely!

I know we’re all different but even if my partner earned enough, I couldn’t just walk the dog, eat cakes, drink coffee and try to model clothes. I’d get so lonely!
I’m guessing she picks up some freelance work creating social content for companies or something similar. I can’t imagine she’s got a regular commitment but probably the odd short term commission. A friend of a friend is a minor influencer (less then 50k subscribers) and she gets a small part of her income through her influencing from the odd sponsorship / aff link but mostly it’s the freebies and for the fun of it that are the incentive at the moment vs the revenue as it’s not enough to live on. So at the same time she does freelance social content creation for brands and is also a personal trainer and that creates the rest of her income plus her husband earns a ton.
I know in alix’s case she is probably earning a bit from her old content like YouTube ad revenues. But there must be other stuff she’s doing away from her own content. It doesn’t add up. Even if her partner is able to support her what on earth does she do all day?

Reactions: 9
P sure this Linkedin is him. The London job dates line up (Alix said he moved there in a 2018 Vlogmas vid), I remember someone on Guru Gossip mentioned he posted about a company car (which you'd need if you work in surveying), and he's obvs Scottish.

Apparently an associate there makes minimum £85k.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
P sure this Linkedin is him. The London job dates line up (Alix said he moved there in a 2018 Vlogmas vid), I remember someone on Guru Gossip mentioned he posted about a company car (which you'd need if you work in surveying), and he's obvs Scottish.

Yes, that sounds like him. Maybe it’s too easy to sit back and not do an awful lot if your partner is a high ish earner but it’s not good for your mental health. Especially for her!

Reactions: 2
£85k sounds high but he will be paying tit loads of tax on that. Definitely not enough for them both to live off in london with rent etc and for Alex to be still buying her designer gear and having £15 coffee’s and juices everyday.

She is either living off inheritance or has a side job.

Reactions: 10
£85k sounds high but he will be paying tit loads of tax on that. Definitely not enough for them both to live off in london with rent etc and for Alex to be still buying her designer gear and having £15 coffee’s and juices everyday.

She is either living off inheritance or has a side job.
I really hope she’s doing more!

Reactions: 5

But that is his money though - not hers. They aren't married and even if they were it is always unwise to rely on someone else to pay for you if you are able to work. Work (of some kind) means independence should you ever need it. She could want out at any point, he might loose his job, find out he has a child somewhere he needs to support or he could leave her at any time, he might become ill or he could die (morbid I know and obviously i hope it doesnt happen to him or anyone else) and if any of these occur then she has no way to support herself she'd be stuck.

Even if all is well he must have plans for his own salary that don't involve supporting an adult human being who could be working and contributing, she is his gf not his kid and being financially responsible for her could breed resentment.

My view is that I do think she earns enough from her links, social medial work with brands and old videos, but that she must be frustrating to be around as she seemingly does fa all day while others work hard and get tired etc.

I miss her old eating vegan videos and gasping as she cleaned out her wardrobe revealing 20 pairs of identical jeans half with tags on. Her brother did an excellent job editing for her, he probably has a job that means he is too busy to do them anymore. Still miss her content though!

oh, and that nasty anorak needs to be resigned to early morning dog walks only.

But that is his money though - not hers. They aren't married and even if they were it is always unwise to rely on someone else to pay for you if you are able to work. Work (of some kind) means independence should you ever need it. She could want out at any point, he might loose his job, find out he has a child somewhere he needs to support or he could leave her at any time, he might become ill or he could die (morbid I know and obviously i hope it doesnt happen to him or anyone else) and if any of these occur then she has no way to support herself she'd be stuck.

Even if all is well he must have plans for his own salary that don't involve supporting an adult human being who could be working and contributing, she is his gf not his kid and being financially responsible for her could breed resentment.

My view is that I do think she earns enough from her links, social medial work with brands and old videos, but that she must be frustrating to be around as she seemingly does fa all day while others work hard and get tired etc.

I miss her old eating vegan videos and gasping as she cleaned out her wardrobe revealing 20 pairs of identical jeans half with tags on. Her brother did an excellent job editing for her, he probably has a job that means he is too busy to do them anymore. Still miss her content though!

oh, and that nasty anorak needs to be resigned to early morning dog walks only.
She seems very dependent on him and looks up to him. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems so alien to me.

Reactions: 5