Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? Why does she pretend to be oblivious to the fact that everyone probably wants to know where the duck she's been? lol.

I can't wait to see how long this "comeback" lasts.

Reactions: 9
Why are you so dull?How many artisan coffee's can you take photo's of? Are the oversized clothes, just an excuse to scoff all the Danish pastries in Crouch End?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like she's thinking of coming back, but doesn't even trust herself to follow through.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BTW we are almost at the end of the thread, does anyone have any suggestions for the next thread name?
This one is over 2 years already, if she keeps this up thread 3 is probably going to be her last one before she falls into obscurity.

Icovetthee Alix Coburn # 3 Nothing but random selfies to showcase

Icovetthee Alix Coburn # 3 The road to irrelevancy, she's already there

Icovetthee Alix Coburn # 3 Silence and selfies

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop saying she’s back or coming back possibly. Just be sporadic and own it. Create mystery like you have an actual job and aren’t chronically lazy. At least act like you have a purpose. It’s depressing

Reactions: 9
If by a miracle Alix manages to upload any kind of content before Christmas, I'veloveditforyears has the honor of making the new thread.

Not sure if there is any point in making a new thread on someone who posts random colorless pictures on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If by a miracle Alix manages to upload any kind of content before Christmas, I'veloveditforyears has the honor of making the new thread.

Not sure if there is any point in making a new thread on someone who posts random colorless pictures on Instagram.
If she doesn’t post any YT videos that aren’t paid ads or sponsorships, we should decommission her thread. She isn’t doing anything worth us discussing.

I’m surprised that she hasn’t gotten engaged yet. I would bet good money that she would try to use engagement and wedding content to generate new revenue.

Reactions: 7
Funnily enough, I wondered the same thing earlier this week. She’s so boring that there isn’t even any recent snark 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she’s finally bowed out?
She dissolved her company in July
Looks like she’s been trying to do it since 2020? https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10699110/filing-history

• Wow
Reactions: 10